Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Combiners very soon?!

5hshoxk4ajt0.jpg

So I've just found this while going through the campaign, could this be a nudge towards combiners coming very soon in the near future? Like potentially a few months?

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    if the wording in the Spotlight write up is anything to go by, about combining forced and it being devastating, me thinks we can expect it!
  • Spoiler Alert? They also talk about the Enigma, so I think it's safe to say its coming. Who knows when though.
    Seriously, and I hope they take note, but introducing combiners and even titans in some way shape or form, would be immense. If they do it well and in an interesting way, I think this will probably be one of the best games I've ever played. Would be amazing if it was an entirely separate game mode with limited crossover.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Spoiler Alert? They also talk about the Enigma, so I think it's safe to say its coming. Who knows when though.

And along with mentioning the enigma, Megatron also says "We're going big..."
  • HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 395
    They could do it now. For Tantrum's SP3, he could just transform into Predaking's boot (with the rest of Predaking off screen because size and all) and stomp on his opponent! That would be too awesome, and hilarious, to see! And they could do the same for Mixmaster!

Or they could call that an SP4. 4* bots and the game gets up to SP3, so with 5* bots in the game now, why not come out with SP4s?
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    it could also just be a red herring. They mention finding something else in the excavation chamber and it ain't the Enigma.
    Synthwave wrote: »
    it could also just be a red herring. They mention finding something else in the excavation chamber and it ain't the Enigma.

Hopefully it's Fortress Maximus!

Probably Megatronus or something, though.
  • 5* devastator, 5,000,000 chips
  • 5* devastator, 5,000,000 chips

5* Metroplex 10,000,000
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    5* devastator, 5,000,000 chips

5* Metroplex 10,000,000

5* Fortress Maximus $10,000
  • If i were kabam i would DEW IT and add combiners soon. But sadly kabam has control hm.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Well leaked info says Predaking for Jan. 2019
  • Jazz444 wrote: »

I rather have lockdown over Predaking first then predaking.
    Jazz444 wrote: »

I rather have lockdown over Predaking first then predaking.

Okay I hope you get him I don’t mind to wait for Predaking I can wait another year lol 😂 it will be awesome to play Predaking and Lockdown some day 👍
  • Why on earth is this chat getting attention again 😂
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited November 2018
    It would be cool if Kabam had Exclusive Combiners made specifically for the game. But only if they are able to add more characters and franchises though
    Here are some ideas:

1: Sharkticon Combiner
    A.KA: The Meg

-Limbs:
    Just grab any 5 Sharkticons and mash them together to make a Sharkticon combiner. You get bonus Abilities if you make Sky-Byte the torso, however.

2: Optimus Combiner
    A.K.A: Optimus Primus
    :
    -Limbs
    •Torso: G1 Optimus Prime
    •Right Arm: Mv1 Optimus Prime
    •Left Arm: Optimus Primal
    •Right Leg: Unicron Trilogy Optimus Prime
    •Left Leg: Aligned Optimus Prime

3: Megatron Combiner
    A.K.A: Tyrant

-Limbs:
    •Torso: G1 Megatron
    •Right Arm: RotF Megatron
    •Left Arm: BW Megatron
    •Right Leg: Unicron Trilogy Megatron
    •Left Leg: Aligned Megatron

4: Maximal Combiner
    A.K.A: Optimum Maximum
    :
    -Limbs:
    •Torso: Optimus Primal
    •Right Arm: Dinobot
    •Left Arm: Rhinox
    •Right Leg: Rattrap
    •Left Leg: Cheetor or Tigatron
    •Wings: Airazor

5: Beast Wars Predacon Combiner
    A.K.A: Terrorizor Rex

•Upper Torso: BW Megatron
    •Lower Torso/Tail: Scorponok
    •Right Arm: Blackarachnia or Tarantulas
    •Left Arm: BW Inferno
    •Right Leg: Terrorsaur
    •Left Leg: Waspinator

Might get into details about weapons and Abilities, idk, depends if I have time.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    5hshoxk4ajt0.jpg

So I've just found this while going through the campaign, could this be a nudge towards combiners coming very soon in the near future? Like potentially a few months?

That was during the story for tantrums' spotlight, megaton thought he found the enigma of combination bug instead found the tomb of relics, which then lead to Megatronus' spotlight
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited November 2018
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    5hshoxk4ajt0.jpg

That was during the story for tantrums' spotlight, megaton thought he found the enigma of combination bug instead found the tomb of relics, which then lead to Megatronus' spotlight

This thread was made during that time. It has been revived recently.
    How about these Combiners their all from Combiner wars, Titans Return, and Power of the Primes
    G1 Superion week = Aireol bots
    G1 Menasoar week = Stunticons
    G1 Volcanicus week= Dinobots
    G1 Abominus week = Terrocons
    G1 Computron week = Technobots
    G1 Devastator week = Constructicons
    G1 Victorion week = Rust Renagades
    G1 Bruticus week = Combaticons
    G1 Predaking = G1 Predacons
    G1 Sky Rein = G1’s (Sky lynx, Hound, Wheeljack, Smokescreen, Trailbreaker)

These would be so much fun to collect !
    In earth wars you need 3stars+ to make a Combiner so I can see these starting out with 3stars in Arena Battle once a month 👍😀🎁💡👏

Any Comments on these are very welcome cause I’d love to have all of these or a couple I’d settle for lol

Any near future ideas on a Combiner
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Custos ?
    For arena every few milestones could be a 3star Combiner piece
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    I hope the concept is having the necessary bots to make the combiner. Then you unlock that mode, which points you to the combiner battle area.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    I was thinking once all 5 bots are in game them they put the combine form in as well as a normal bot
  • Vavatron wrote: »
    I hope the concept is having the necessary bots to make the combiner. Then you unlock that mode, which points you to the combiner battle area.

Hmm..
  • A function that a Combiner could have is being able to give the player an instant win on raids, but this can only be used once per day.