Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Kabam Christmas Wishlist Thread

VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
Dear Kabam,

This Christmas I would like:

A Five Star Tactician Awakening Program

Love,
Cindy Lou Who

j1r0yxj5nmb8.gif

Comments

• Dont put your wishes on kabam mate. Unreliable. Keep dreamin" i need new content
  • @Kabam Miike here's the idea...

You guys get the old 6 Exclusive Mods (Transwarp Cell, Superconductors, Prime Module, Tech Console, Scout Sentry) to the normal Premium Mod Crystal, similar to the monthly Bot Crystal updates, and get 6 new Mods in the Exclusive Mod Crystal.

By next year, you guys add those 6 new Mods to the normal Mod Crystals and add 6 new to the Exclusive Crystal, and so on. This will result in 6 old Mods update and 6 new Mods every year, which is half the total of Bots released every year.

What do u think?
  • @Kabam Miike here's the idea...

You guys get the old 6 Exclusive Mods (Transwarp Cell, Superconductors, Prime Module, Tech Console, Scout Sentry) to the normal Premium Mod Crystal, similar to the monthly Bot Crystal updates, and get 6 new Mods in the Exclusive Mod Crystal.

By next year, you guys add those 6 new Mods to the normal Mod Crystals and add 6 new to the Exclusive Crystal, and so on. This will result in 6 old Mods update and 6 new Mods every year, which is half the total of Bots released every year.

What do u think?

Sounds good but kabam obviously doesn't care. The exclusive mods would be nice
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    My Christmas wish list for Kabam and Hasbro 🎁💡😊
    4star Tactician Bee to be put into all bot crystals permanently
    4star Scout Bee to be put into all bot crystals permanently
    Please Habro
    Please Kabam
    Could you some time soon add 2 of my favorites to the bot crystals
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Custos
    Do you guys see this appening in the near or far future?
    Everyone’s Christmas or New Years would be so much more exciting to have these 2 bees 🐝 in all bot crystals 👍❤️💡
  • Dear kabam i have been very good this year I would only like one thing......

NEW CONTENT PLEASE

Love starscrems rule
    Calendar Christmas wish list every month starting Dec.2018
    One T2 Alpha Spark at the end of every monthly calendar
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    The latest update notes in Android say there will be a special holiday event with a chance to own Bumblebee.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    The latest update notes in Android say there will be a special holiday event with a chance to own Bumblebee.

Oh boy, another chance at a bot that's just this game's darth vader.
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Dear Kabam,

Warpath

Love,
    a Fat Manbaby

Guess you couldn't go a whole day without mentioning Warpath.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    edited November 2018
    Ænigma wrote: »
    Dear Kabam,

Warpath

Love,
    a Fat Manbaby

Would you really put it past me to not go a whole day without mentioning him?
  • PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Dear Kabam,

Warpath

Love,
    a Fat Manbaby

Although I really like warpath. I would prefer lockdown or tlk prime first
  • Null_XNull_X Posts: 13
    My wishlist is compensation for the bug at the beginning of the month that left a bunch of players unable to play for almost 2 weeks. Oh yeah and for Kabam Support to email me back at some point as it's been 4 days now. How likely is this wish to come true?
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Dear Kabam,

Warpath

Love,
    a Fat Manbaby

Yes 100%
  • Optima1POptima1P Posts: 136
    My wishlist:
    Relic: The Axalon's Sentinel
    Bot: Coronation Starscream (JK)
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    I’m adding to my list:

Act 4 (with the following rewards):
    T4CS Crystal - Completion
    Generic 5 Star Awakening Program - Exploration
    Add on to my wish list
    Any 4star Bumblebee 😄
  • Dear Kabam,
    For christmas, I'd like a five star crystal, a four star G1 Bumblebee, and a duped-four star Jetfire.
    That is all. Thank you.
  • Dear Kabam: hire some competent coders.
  • But, while I'm at it, how are more people not screaming for more T2A sparks? I have about 24 t3c sparks just sitting around right now...
  • Dear Kabam,

-New content. We're getting desperate
    -Fix some Bugs
    -Better Communication
    -Bots with more than 3 Synergies
    -New splash screens
    -A little less love to MCOC and more love to this game. That way the love would be perfectly balanced. Like all things should be.
  • Now for my personal personal wishlist:
    -BW Megatron
    -Tarantulas
    -Blackarachnia
    -BW Inferno
    -BW Rampage
    -Slag it, just give me Predacons, and I mean the better ones from Beast Wars.

Love, @ScarredArachnid333
  • Optima1POptima1P Posts: 136
    Now for my personal personal wishlist:
    -BW Megatron
    -Tarantulas
    -Blackarachnia
    -BW Inferno
    -BW Rampage

Let's see what would be the best form:
    - BW Megs: Transmetal 1. It Wouldn't be fair for him to be Transmetal 2, as that'd make him HUGE, and the Preds need a Transmetal boi right now
    - Blackarachnia: Transmetal. Most all of us can agree that this form of Blackarachnia was the best
    - Rampage: Tank Mode is a better heavy attack rather than his crab form.
  • Optima1P wrote: »
    Now for my personal personal wishlist:
    -BW Megatron
    -Tarantulas
    -Blackarachnia
    -BW Inferno
    -BW Rampage

Let's see what would be the best form:
    - BW Megs: Transmetal 1. It Wouldn't be fair for him to be Transmetal 2, as that'd make him HUGE, and the Preds need a Transmetal boi right now
    - Blackarachnia: Transmetal. Most all of us can agree that this form of Blackarachnia was the best
    - Rampage: Tank Mode is a better heavy attack rather than his crab form.

-Transmetal Megs? Yeeeesss
    -I actually prefer Blackarachnia in her
    Pre-Transmetal design. I like the simplicity of it (Transmetal is too spiky for my taste) and the fact that she has 8 machine guns! Also, she would be a Predacon.
    -Rampage could be a Triple-changer.
    -I think we could both agree on the fact that Tarantulas should be in his Transmetal form.
    I’ll take these bots in a 4star
    Tactician Bee
    Scout Bee
    That is all 👍😄
    O almost forgot please T2 ALPHA
    I’ve got 12 T3 Class sparks sitting around doing nothing
    I need T2 ALPHA help 😂😭😕
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    I second the T2 Alpha. I have enough T3 class sparks and T3 basic sparks (full to be exact) but can't even get close to the number of T2s I need.

So can we get instead of 2 - 5 packs of T2 Alpha spark in raid shop, this way we will need to raid to get them all. The other way is to keep them 2, but instead of x250, make them x500.

That's all I want.
  • Null_XNull_X Posts: 13
    Yeah I like the idea of getting T2 Alphas. Also 4 Star G1Bee and let's get Cliffjumper. How about some Armada and Fall of Cybertron Bots. And G1 Sunstreaker and G1 Ironhide
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    What level of am do you guys do? Between spotlight and am I always have 2 or 3 t2a sparks about to expire.