Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

December’s bot.

Comments

• Optima1POptima1P Posts: 136
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Annatar wrote: »
    Tomatoes are red
    The ocean is blue
    I don't want bayverse
    screw you if you do.

No U.

No W

No WU (triple u)
  • Optima1POptima1P Posts: 136
    Guys if it's red like a tomato, then it has to be Tomatotron, leader of the Veggiecons!
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Optima1P wrote: »
    Annatar wrote: »
    Tomatoes are red
    The ocean is blue
    I don't want bayverse
    screw you if you do.

No U.

No W

No WU (triple u)

No WW
  • PeasPeas Posts: 74
    I like Warpath as much as the next guy but come on, this new bot looks awesome!
  • We could have like a grinder jetfire windblade starscream, or cyclouns and ramjet on one team of aircrafts
  • We control the skies now
  • Welp, new bot is Jetfire. Check yer games folks. Seems like he has a parry block which might benifit perfect blockers who main Dinobot and Mixmaster. Still isn't Warpath tho...
  • JOUSTJOUST Posts: 57
    It’s good December’s Bot is Generations Jetfire instead of a bot from the upcoming Bumblebee Movie because the movie plot might’ve been spoiled in the Spotlight Mission if it was a Bumblebee Movie Bot for December.
  • Suppose it was RotF JetFire:
    Special Attack 3 - Let's Fart Parachutes
    An incredible fart of parachutes, which throw him back, opponent will get short circuits due to over laughing and get KO
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Suppose it was RotF JetFire:
    An incredible fart of parachutes, which throw him back, opponent will get short circuits due to over laughing and get KO

that's sp2. sp3 is him doing a wasp like blow up and MV Prime comes out from the shadows to do a combiner powermove for instant death
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Does he have synergy with Jazz?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Voltron wrote: »

that's sp2. sp3 is him doing a wasp like blow up and MV Prime comes out from the shadows to do a combiner powermove for instant death

S1 he hits the bot over the head with his cane.
  • Is it bad that I would've liked to have RotF Jetfire?
    Is it bad that I would've liked to have RotF Jetfire?

Yes.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Kitten wrote: »

doesn't look like it.. Screamer, Sideswipe, WJ, OG Megs and the obvious Shockwave since he's a tech. all incoming..dunno about outgoing
    Voltron wrote: »

doesn't look like it.. Screamer, Sideswipe, WJ, OG Megs and the obvious Shockwave since he's a tech. all incoming..dunno about outgoing

All around me I see familiar faces
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited November 2018
    Jetfire synergies with
    Starscream
    G1 Megatron
    Kickback
    Sideswipe
    Ramjet
    Wheeljack
    Mix Master
    Dinobot
    I think these are good choices but I wish G1 Optimus and Jazz would’ve synerged with Jetfire

I can’t wait to get Jetfire 👍🎁👏😁
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    Jetfire synergies with
    Starscream
    G1 Megatron
    Kickback
    Sideswipe
    Ramjet
    Wheeljack
    Mix Master
    Dinobot
    I think these are good choices but I wish G1 Optimus and Jazz would’ve synerged with Jetfire

Awwww man no synergy with Jazz :-( however maybe sideswipe will be used more if jetfire is really good
  • Kitten wrote: »
    Jetfire synergies with
    Starscream
    G1 Megatron
    Kickback
    Sideswipe
    Ramjet
    Wheeljack
    Mix Master
    Dinobot

Awwww man no synergy with Jazz :-( however maybe sideswipe will be used more if jetfire is really good

You see if it was RotF Jetfire, he would have had a synergy with Jazz. It would have been called " Getting Killed for No Reason in the Bayformers Franchise" but then again, that would have applied to several characters.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Jetfire synergies with
    Starscream
    G1 Megatron
    Kickback
    Sideswipe
    Ramjet
    Wheeljack
    Mix Master
    Dinobot

What he said is random assumption.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Guys if it's red like a tomato, then it has to be Tomatotron, leader of the Veggiecons!

Nemesis of all 3yr olds.
    Jetfire synergies with
    Starscream
    G1 Megatron
    Kickback
    Sideswipe
    Ramjet
    Wheeljack
    Mix Master
    Dinobot

You see if it was RotF Jetfire, he would have had a synergy with Jazz. It would have been called " Getting Killed for No Reason in the Bayformers Franchise" but then again, that would have applied to several characters.

And 'noble' Optimus Prime promptly makes a coat out of him, which he quickly discards 5 minutes later.
    That's RESPECTING YOUR ELDERS
    JOUST wrote: »
    It’s good December’s Bot is Generations Jetfire instead of a bot from the upcoming Bumblebee Movie because the movie plot might’ve been spoiled in the Spotlight Mission if it was a Bumblebee Movie Bot for December.

I've a feeling all the Bayformers fans don't yet realize.... That G1 IS THE NEW MOVIEVERSE.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Jetfire synergies with
    Starscream
    G1 Megatron
    Kickback
    Sideswipe
    Ramjet
    Wheeljack
    Mix Master
    Dinobot

What he said is random assumption.

I looked through all my bots and that’s all synergies I could find with Jetfire
    👀 I'm just here to observe and enjoy my popcorn. I love guessing threads.

I think we’re also getting 2018 bumblebee, remember the popcorn
    BlackRazak wrote: »

Nemesis of all 3yr olds.

and me
    Busy period just before the hols, eh?
    Sky/Jet, Popcorn bot (Actual popcorn BotBots character released: PERFECT TROLLING)!

Ah well, to make up for the sobering Black Monday deals, i guess.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157

If he farted parachutes he'd have a definite advantage over Shockwave...we know how easily a parachute takes him down.
  • I just wanted to bring popcorn to the party. :weary:@Kitten
    I just wanted to bring popcorn to the party. :weary:@Kitten

Thanks anyways :-)