Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

FIX THE UNRESPONSIVE CONTROLS AND THE LAG ALREADY

Im sick an tired of my bots not responding to my input commands in a timely manner. Im lossing fights cause of this BS. Seriously. It takes YEARS for my bot to respond to my finger inputs. It makes fighting bots that have reaching melee attacks like cheetor and MM in higher level content impossible. If this isnt fixed before 2019, im done. Maybe ill try out Earth Wars. Im not fond of base building games but then again i dont typically play fighing games but ended up enjoying this game till all the problems arose

Comments

• I literally almost just turned the entire game off because of this reason. Responding to my inputs takes so long, then the lag between the different types of movements coupled with the perfection of the AI is really damn infuriating...
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Yesterday I had some extreme lag spikes, not sure if it’s kabaam, or my phones being slowed down by apple
  • I will back track a little...once I experienced the lag, I shutdown the game and restarted and it was working decent. This still doesnt account for all the other times it happens.

May I also add, Why in the world are my enemies still breaking out of my combo that do not have evade abilities?

I was using IronHide against Dinobot, getting ready to Special 2, and Dinobot just breaks out of the combo and gets to block and dodge my special.
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited December 2018
    Funny thing it doesn't respond to input, but when I press the special it responds and then it starts responding again. Using the special to "buy" time for the damage received.
  • I will back track a little...once I experienced the lag, I shutdown the game and restarted and it was working decent. This still doesnt account for all the other times it happens.

May I also add, Why in the world are my enemies still breaking out of my combo that do not have evade abilities?

I was using IronHide against Dinobot, getting ready to Special 2, and Dinobot just breaks out of the combo and gets to block and dodge my special.

I have also experienced that too. It normally happens when the AI is backed up against the wall he'll block my special despite me activating it immediately after a combo. AI has also blocked my attacks will im in the middle of hitting them with a combo.
  • Kitten wrote: »
    Yesterday I had some extreme lag spikes, not sure if it’s kabaam, or my phones being slowed down by apple

Its likely the game. It runs like crap no matter what device you have
  • I’m on 10.5 iPad Pro and the game runs well majority of time. If I have paused a battle, that seems to nearly always have an affect. Graphic frame rates begin to get choppy. If I’ve done it more than once it can get really bad. Exiting and restarting game helps. Best cure so far, exit game, close all apps, hold down power button until slider for power off comes up. Hold down home button to clear memory.

Guessing TFFTF has a memory leak or one of the other apps does. Was never really a problem until 12.1, at least not for me.
  • I have also experienced that too. It normally happens when the AI is backed up against the wall he'll block my special despite me activating it immediately after a combo. AI has also blocked my attacks will im in the middle of hitting them with a combo.

Speaking of backed against the wall...don’t you just love the little “tip” at the bottom that passes by sometimes telling you to keep your opponent backed against the wall because it will make it harder for them to dodge your heavy...

BUT THEY DODGE EVERY. SINGLE. HEAVY ATTACK YOU DO while they are backed against the wall...
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    No mention of the lovely START of a battle, with despite you holding block/left the AI whacks you with a combo.
    Not so funny when your 830Pi bot faces off against a 2500Pi opponent.
    Instant 25% health decrease, JUST LIKE A CRASH.