Jetfire's Intel Report missing

Come on, we're less than a week away from Jetfire and Dcember really needs a big hype to kee+ the game alive, which we didn't quite get from that T4 Knight Crystals Raid Event. Where is Jetfire's Bot Intel Report?! Please don't tell me you guys are going to wait and just put it in the previous day...

Btw, is Act 4 coming soon enough? Will there be any Challenge Mission for December's end? Come on, Kabam... Why don't we get anything new?

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 1,020
    The bot Intel report usually comes out the day before.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 1,554
    If he doesn't have a longer handy power lock than Rhinox, he's nothing.
  • Considering his Synergy with Star Scream allowing him to have a parry shield, I think this is their way of introducing parry from MCOC. Whether it's actually part of Jetfire's skill set is a complete mystery.
  • KennyKenny Posts: 263
    They used to put it out only about two days in advance. If it comes later than that then I would start wondering why it isn’t out.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 455
    I managed to salvage some information on T̶o̶m̶a̶t̶o̶ Jetfire:
    ltey25fki9jg.jpg
    941aam24pqo5.jpg
    Apparently he counters cigarette smoke, so he possibly has heat resistance abilities.

He can potentially purify burns!
  • PeasPeas Posts: 7
    Yeah but it’s the preventing of gallstones that impresses me.
  • ArnZeBarnArnZeBarn Posts: 18
    "protects heart" could mean shield + BUILT-IN nano...plus maybe something like MV1's sig

too OP!
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 287
    edited December 4
    Go to @Synthwave YT channel.
    Gosh. A signature targeted at Burn Debuff??? Are you introducing a new harm-accelerator which burns?
  • Did anybody understand my Tomato clue?
  • 11218931121893 Posts: 24
    Did anybody understand my Tomato clue?

Orange boy
  • KittenKitten Posts: 460

No, Miichael. Tomatoes are disgustang
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 206
    You like to eat jetfired tomatoes?

• Did anybody understand my Tomato clue?

Yes. @DrShotgun decoded it:
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Behind, the Jetfire tomato:
    w5pb6c9an80m.png
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 1,171
    Yay I won!!!
  • It was actually wayyyy more obscure than that. The "Jetfire Tomato" was a nice coincidence though.
  • It was actually wayyyy more obscure than that. The "Jetfire Tomato" was a nice coincidence though.

Spill the beans. What was the clue.
    Geez you should have given Drshotgun a prize. Nothing else is going to top that reference
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 321
    edited December 5
    Fiiiine.... Gregg Berger, the voice actor of Jetfire/Skyfire in Transformers also played the Sergeant in Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!

See.... The most obscure one I could think of.

I should have gotten that, I just saw him on a panel at Alamo City Comic Con! He literally discussed both roles pretty extensively.

I totally never made the connection... I’m an idiot.
    To be fair... That's a pretty obscure link
    Fiiiine.... Gregg Berger, the voice actor of Jetfire/Skyfire in Transformers also played the Sergeant in Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!

Is it possible to play ping-pong between two JFs?
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 201
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike I got an obscure hint for you...

Is it Deez?
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,242

Is it possible to play ping-pong between two JFs?

lol... Like SoundWaves' Sonic Play?
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 60

Me Grimlock confused. Who this Jetfire/Skyfire everyone keeps talking about? Me no ever see him.
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 129
    He seems like a very bad bot..skill wise. Does his sig only heal vs burns? If so it's useless. Hopefully they released a bad bot this month because both bee's are getting released also.