Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

HUGE letdown.

2»

Comments

• Technobot wrote: »
    I have a dumb question about the Bumblebee Special Event... Which Bumblebee do you have the chance to win? Is it the G1 Bumblebee? Do you finally have a chance to get the 4-star BayBee? Or are we getting a new Bumblebee?

Take your pick:
    rvglp660ol6v.jpg
    I pick bumblebee

I have a dumb question about the Bumblebee Special Event... Which Bumblebee do you have the chance to win? Is it the G1 Bumblebee? Do you finally have a chance to get the 4-star BayBee? Or are we getting a new Bumblebee?

There is no G1 Bumblebee in the game, I wish there was.

Yes there is bro...
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Technobot wrote: »

Yes there is bro...

There’s one that transforms into a VW Beetle?
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Technobot wrote: »

Yes there is bro...

While GS bumblebee is very similar he isn’t exactly G1
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited December 2018
    Darm0k wrote: »
    he transforms into a Honda Civic
    Kitten wrote: »
    if i remember correctly his car form based on a certain toy but Kabam made their own (GOOD) tweaks to his bot form. The bot form design from that toy is pretty horrible.

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Voltron wrote: »
    if i remember correctly his car form based on a certain toy but Kabam made their own (GOOD) tweaks to his bot form. The bot form design from that toy is pretty horrible.

Poor G1 guy can't catch a break
    (No, MP is CHEATING)

c42zp62jxliu.jpeg
    1b940dyzord3.jpg
    vmg0enlxok1t.jpg
  • BlackRazak wrote: »

(No, MP is CHEATING)

c42zp62jxliu.jpeg
    1b940dyzord3.jpg
    vmg0enlxok1t.jpg

Why is MP cheating? Theyre meant to be accurate representations of the original characters. And Kabam is ok with using MP molds from time to time, both Grimlock and Wheeljack are near perfect digital versions of their MP toys.
    SkBirdman wrote: »
    BlackRazak wrote: »

(No, MP is CHEATING)

c42zp62jxliu.jpeg
    1b940dyzord3.jpg
    vmg0enlxok1t.jpg

Why is MP cheating? Theyre meant to be accurate representations of the original characters. And Kabam is ok with using MP molds from time to time, both Grimlock and Wheeljack are near perfect digital versions of their MP toys.

Of course a $50+ toy should AT LEAST LOOK GOOD.

MPs are unobtainable for most collectors.
    Especially fans in 3rd world countries.

Even $20 bots are like Rp350k to Indonesians, which is like 1/2 the base salary of some maids there.
    Americans usually don't get the fact that these third world kids ALSO love transformers, God bless em.
    Back to the point, there aren't many cheap bumblebee toys that even match up to the movie or cartoon model.
    Which is why i am in full support of the short lived, difficult to find Evergreen AUTHENTICS line.
    That was an initiative I felt that would put authentic TF toys within the reach of most.

Or would Hasbro prefer these kids buying terrible KOs.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    SkBirdman wrote: »

(No, MP is CHEATING)

c42zp62jxliu.jpeg
    1b940dyzord3.jpg
    vmg0enlxok1t.jpg

Of course a $50+ toy should AT LEAST LOOK GOOD.

MPs are unobtainable for most collectors.
    Especially fans in 3rd world countries.

Even $20 bots are like Rp350k to Indonesians, which is like 1/2 the base salary of some maids there.
    Americans usually don't get the fact that these third world kids ALSO love transformers, God bless em.
    Back to the point, there aren't many cheap bumblebee toys that even match up to the movie or cartoon model.
    Which is why i am in full support of the short lived, difficult to find Evergreen AUTHENTICS line.
    That was an initiative I felt that would put authentic TF toys within the reach of most.

Or would Hasbro prefer these kids buying terrible KOs.

Get one of the Chinese KOs, most of them are really good for the price, but I strongly advise you do your research first
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited December 2018

(No, MP is CHEATING)

c42zp62jxliu.jpeg
    1b940dyzord3.jpg
    vmg0enlxok1t.jpg

Too many bees; I prefer Goldbug. :) He can kick Bee if one references the Tech Spec.

(No, MP is CHEATING)

c42zp62jxliu.jpeg
    1b940dyzord3.jpg
    vmg0enlxok1t.jpg

Too many bees; I prefer Goldbug. :) He can kick Bee if one references the Tech Spec.

Man, Everytime i hear GoldBug, I'm brought back to...

https://youtu.be/bq1_6D9QS9Y
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    vmg0enlxok1t.jpg

I was thinking of these toys below but based on the your pics, I got it wrong. It appears Kabam based it on the above Titan Returns version.

800px-TF2010-toy_Deluxe_Bumblebee.jpg
    Unitedtoy_bumblebee.jpg