Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Mini bosses

I guess kabam wasn’t getting enough ppl to spend money for energon to finish so now we have mini bosses

Comments

• There was no phoney thread , this was my opinion, if you don’t like it then oh well, so if you like or this like something, I can attack you for having an opinion on it?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    We aren't asking for a miniboss to something that already exists. We want new wholesome content. Not extra fluff to something that's already a grind.
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Slayer wrote: »
    People like you sicken me . Like WTH
    You guys cry a lot for literally anything new in the game and when there is a little something . What you do? Nah you dont appreciate it but you make a phoney thread on forum to fill the minds of other with hatred for the game and their developers. Geez man grow up ! And if you dont want to appreciate this please don't write crap about it too .

I fully agree with you and said something like this in the past. Doesn't matter what kabam comes through with. There's always those crybabies that are going to bash what it is.

Too easy? "Why is this so easy?" Too difficult? "Why is this so difficult? Do you just want all our energon?"

Sorry guys but you cannot just expect kabam to hand everything out on a silver platter just because you play the game.

If it's too easy, be happy that you are skilled and/or have the roster to get through easily because it might not be considered easy to others. If it's too difficult then become a better player or get better bots until it is easy.
  • Yeah guys, there really doesn’t need to be so much division between the players and kabam devs. Try and just enjoy the game. After all that’s all it is,just a game. If all it does is instill anger maybe it’s time to spend your time elsewhere have a wonderful day
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    The new spotlight not even come out yet but you already complaint.
  • These mini bosses might actually add fun content. We don’t even know yet.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Stop crying you get a whole T3 alpha for master
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    My guess is you can still beat master with 4 stars, so I wouldn’t worry about it to much.
  • I guess kabam wasn’t getting enough ppl to spend money for energon to finish so now we have mini bosses

There not as hard as the final boss it's just a little something to spice it up if your going to have to much trouble do lime we all had to do stay on levels you can handle till you build up enough till you can handle the harder content.
    I am glad and thankful @Kabam Miike for the new change thank the dev team for me will be nice having something new as I still can not fully explore expert or master yet to have a new challange
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited December 2018
    Ænigma wrote: »
    You guys cry a lot for literally anything new in the game and when there is a little something . What you do? Nah you dont appreciate it but you make a phoney thread on forum to fill the minds of other with hatred for the game and their developers. Geez man grow up ! And if you dont want to appreciate this please don't write crap about it too .

I fully agree with you and said something like this in the past. Doesn't matter what kabam comes through with. There's always those crybabies that are going to bash what it is.

Too easy? "Why is this so easy?" Too difficult? "Why is this so difficult? Do you just want all our energon?"

Sorry guys but you cannot just expect kabam to hand everything out on a silver platter just because you play the game.

If it's too easy, be happy that you are skilled and/or have the roster to get through easily because it might not be considered easy to others. If it's too difficult then become a better player or get better bots until it is easy.
    So you're criticizing, and complaining about, people who complain?

That's just the way it is, the player base is large enough that there will pretty much always be different points of view.
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Ænigma wrote: »

So you're criticizing, and complaining about, people who complain?

That's just the way it is, the player base is large enough that there will pretty much always be different points of view.

True story but give kabam a break. All and any changes should be welcome unless they completely break the game and have a negative impact.