Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Question about Daily t3c quests

So i’ve seen screenshots of people pulling FULL t3c from chest... Is that possible kabam? Or is it a formed one?
Tagged:

Comments

• VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    possible..from the right path. not sure if the lower star box on the left side will give a full spark.
  • I got a full brawler spark from the chest on the "harder" path. So it is possible.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Until I get one, let me just say, you guys all suck.
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Tough wrote: »
    So i’ve seen screenshots of people pulling FULL t3c from chest... Is that possible kabam? Or is it a formed one?

It's possible. I have done it a few times already and so have many in my alliance.
    Voltron wrote: »
    possible..from the right path. not sure if the lower star box on the left side will give a full spark.

I got it from the left path once. I dont think it matters which side you run.
    Ænigma wrote: »
    Tough wrote: »

It's possible. I have done it a few times already and so have many in my alliance.

I got it from the left path once. I dont think it matters which side you run.

thanks! with new spotlight, I'll probably only do one path. left side is better because i can just auto-fight
  • Not seen one yet.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I've been farming every Wednesday all day long for a full Scout t3c since the introduction of daily T3C missions and found... none.
    Lol just pulled one on the left side and didn't even plan to run it today at all. This might be my 3rd or 4th full spark from the daily... My luck is usually horrible.
    gy35c3qf1y89.jpg
  • harsha1997harsha1997 Posts: 23
    edited December 2018
    I pulled three, one demo and two brawler sparks from daily mission's
    All from hard path
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    Either you all are super lucky, i'm extremely unlucky, but since these new mission got introduced, I got 0 full spark
  • I completed both left and right sides yesterday and got a Tech t3. First time I pulled one and I've been completing it every day. Was really nice since I was out of t3 tech and it helped me r5 Jetfire.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited December 2018
    Lol just pulled one on the left side and didn't even plan to run it today at all. This might be my 3rd or 4th full spark from the daily... My luck is usually horrible.
    gy35c3qf1y89.jpg
    Congrats buddy 👍
    I usually get 40ish or 60ish amount of essence from those chests
    And I’ve been playing these T3 Class Missions since it’s started if I don’t have much work in Spotlight Missions anyway lol
    Once or twice I might of pulled 100ish out of a chest never a full one ): lol
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    are you sure it isn't showing as a full spark when the essence from the chest forms a full spark?
    DaveJL wrote: »
    are you sure it isn't showing as a full spark when the essence from the chest forms a full spark?

it's a full spark from the prize box. a completed spark will be in a separate pop up in the middle of screen (if it even shows up at all). I received a purple one a couple weeks past but that's it. I'm happy if I get the 70ish essence. Most of the time it's a measly 15. I could sell a T2C spark for that. :p

it's a full spark from the prize box. a completed spark will be in a separate pop up in the middle of screen (if it even shows up at all). I received a purple one a couple weeks past but that's it. I'm happy if I get the 70ish essence. Most of the time it's a measly 15. I could sell a T2C spark for that. :p

Yes it pops up to tell you a full spark has been formed (usually. Hasn't happened to me for some time) but when a full one is formed via chest essence I'm sure it shows the fully formed spark in the chest. I'm happy to be proved wrong - I would actually like to be proved wrong
  • Hey All,

It is possible to pull a full T3 Class Spark from one of these chests, but it's an EXTREMELY rare chance! It is also possible that the Essence combines to create a Spark, and that will also show up in the bottom section afterwards as well.
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    thanks for the confirmation!
    I'm happy to be proved wrong - I would actually like to be proved wrong

looks like you were proven wrong and right at the same time
    edited December 2018
    I'm happy to be proved wrong - I would actually like to be proved wrong

looks like you were proven wrong and right at the same time

it's a strange feeling

although I didn't say it wasn't possible, so I guess I wasn't proved wrong

So I think there's a visual bug though because that last full one I got from chest actually had the pop up that said I formed a spark but when I checked the essence count it was only like 7000. Then after all that happened the chest finally opened up and the full spark was in there.
  • Same here, it showed I "formed" a spark which threw me off cuz I only had 3000 essence then I realized I got a full one from a chest. This has confused me many times since it has always popped up a window saying formed sparks even when earning or forming or both at the same time.
    MVSteve wrote: »
    Same here, it showed I "formed" a spark which threw me off cuz I only had 3000 essence then I realized I got a full one from a chest. This has confused me many times since it has always popped up a window saying formed sparks even when earning or forming or both at the same time.

Guess it's just another visual bug we can add to the existing list. It really isn't kabams top priority to fix these visual bugs as we have clear evidence on it. Most visual bugs have been in the game since day 1. It's sad that even the minor issues can't get addressed.
    edited December 2018
    It is also possible that the Essence combines to create a Spark, and that will also show up in the bottom section afterwards as well.

So this is actually not true. I got the pop up that said I formed a spark (before the chest opened, just like when the chest gives a full spark) but if you look at the picture you can see the spark actually was formed but it doesn't show any formed Sparks below.

aqa3zoa4o4l1.png
    It is also possible that the Essence combines to create a Spark, and that will also show up in the bottom section afterwards as well.

So this is actually not true. I got the pop up that said I formed a spark (before the chest opened, just like when the chest gives a full spark) but if you look at the picture you can see the spark actually was formed but it doesn't show any formed Sparks below.

aqa3zoa4o4l1.png

maybe the bottom row is only for a full spark from a chest box and will show a full spark when it's completed by (only) the essence from the chestbox? lol.. this is getting way too complicated

aqa3zoa4o4l1.png

maybe the bottom row is only for a full spark from a chest box and will show a full spark when it's completed by (only) the essence from the chestbox? lol.. this is getting way too complicated

It would just be great if the visual bugs can be addressed already. Makes things less confusing. Kabam should just have a Bug Tracker and then tackle one by one.
    edited December 2018

aqa3zoa4o4l1.png

It would just be great if the visual bugs can be addressed already. Makes things less confusing. Kabam should just have a Bug Tracker and then tackle one by one.

and have that list posted somewhere..maybe a sticky on a thread. at least this way, we can check the list and not have to question our sanity when we encounter a visual bug. it look me a bit to realize the sig programs were a visual bugs not my eyes.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Custos could you guys look into the T3 Class Spark Mission Chest Bug
    I’m so sick of winning 2* chests when it says a 3* in the mission 😩😔☹️
    In story modes when you win a 4* chest you get a 4* chest
    So why do T3 Missions never hand out the chest you’ve earned ☹️
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Custos could you guys look into the T3 Class Spark Mission Chest Bug
    I’m so sick of winning 2* chests when it says a 3* in the mission 😩😔☹️

Please stop tagging every Kabam mod with your nonsense. Miike already stated it is JUST a visual bug. These chests are only rewarding you some essence or a rare chance at a full spark. Chill...