Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What do people think of Jetfire

I now have Jetfire as a 4* and duped lvl 10 I like him love his SP3 he seems like a bot who will be very good but need to practice with him a lot to make good use of him also seems like he needs to be duped as well and can heal a lot if your able to get charges so far I enjoy him what are other peoples thoughts and tips if they have any ?

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Haven’t played with him but his animations are really cool!
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    He's flippin' HUGE
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    Apart of his huge size, I'm not digging him. I usually use bots against different classes and don't care much about class advantage, but Jetfire hugely rely on that. He's only got against Demolitions and couple other bots. His parry is a huge advantage against Megatronus/Galvatron, but that's it. Played with him in arena and couple of fights and can't say that he could move Shockwave out of my team. Heck even WJ and Soundwave are better at this point. Oh and he's weak against other classes - perfect fight with Tantrum on master 1.1, without spending more than 30 seconds, doesn't sound good.

So as of now I can rank him somewhere in the middle of the Techs.
    ktomov wrote: »
    Apart of his huge size, I'm not digging him. I usually use bots against different classes and don't care much about class advantage, but Jetfire hugely rely on that. He's only got against Demolitions and couple other bots. His parry is a huge advantage against Megatronus/Galvatron, but that's it. Played with him in arena and couple of fights and can't say that he could move Shockwave out of my team. Heck even WJ and Soundwave are better at this point. Oh and he's weak against other classes - perfect fight with Tantrum on master 1.1, without spending more than 30 seconds, doesn't sound good.

The Starscream synergy seems super interesting though. Genuinely looking forward to seeing how it pans out as Scream is my #1 go to bot for spotlight and I just pulled him in 5*, so will be grinding for that 5* Jetfire now too!
    DaveJL wrote: »
    ktomov wrote: »

The Starscream synergy seems super interesting though. Genuinely looking forward to seeing how it pans out as Scream is my #1 go to bot for spotlight and I just pulled him in 5*, so will be grinding for that 5* Jetfire now too!

Wish you luck, don’t forget go all out on the achievements too to awaken him :sunglasses:
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    DaveJL wrote: »

I have Starscream as 5* and that's what is actually pushing me to use Jetfire in missions. The synergy is dope and one of the best ideas that Kabam ever had for synergies. With that Starscream actually moves 2 or 3 spots up in my tact ranking.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Loving Jetfire. Very versatile, and gets fun with his synergies.

I like that Kabam is constantly pushing different playstyles with new bots. Keeps the game fresh(ish)
    Manthro wrote: »

I like that Kabam is constantly pushing different playstyles with new bots. Keeps the game fresh(ish)

I like his parry shield I think if you can master that and have him at high sig he’s top tier for sure
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    There are nice animations for iPhone when he succeeds in activating parry shield. Android has nothing, so you can't even tell if you succeeded a melee parry other than reading the counter.
  • I'm Lucky I got my last 4* which was Starscream Yesterday and Him and Jetfire are a must Team the Stun he gives Jetfire is very good I think them two are a must if you use Jetfire once you learn how to parry he is a god
    Kitten wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »

I like his parry shield I think if you can master that and have him at high sig he’s top tier for sure

the high sig thing makes me want to maybe just get him as a 4* as many times as I can, but 5* is the future. Tough call to make.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited December 2018
    Well can only get power Charges via parrying and every special attack uses them in some way... So it's not really possible to hold onto them for very long which I find rather disappointing
  • So far I love him but I thi k his sp2 is a bit off if you hit an enemy with it in the middle of the field it knocks them back so far the second part of the attack misses but if done against the wall it's great
  • The animation for his SP3 is one of the best in the game! Still trying to get the timing right for his shield.