Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Armor ratings?

So back in April (I believe), I asked why we didn't have simple stats displayed like critical, attack and armor ratings. Stats that could REALLY affect strategy and are obviously tracked by the game since that's part of so many synergies.
I was told "I'll look into it", and have never received an answer again, even though I've asked many times.
So why don't we see these stats displayed? I feel that a health bar can be quite deceiving, especially between bots like Kickback and Tantrum. They may have somewhere similar health bars at a certain point but they do NOT take a hit the same.
Can we please see these stats? I feel they're kinda important.

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I agree, but nothing will be done
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I'd understand if it we're a big ask, but these are stats already measured. I just wanna see them so I can compare bots...like Tantrum and Grindor for instance...who's got the better armor?
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Grindor, based on:
    5* 5000Pi version far longer to take down than comparable Tanty.
    I kinda feel now that Tantrums newness has worn off, Grindor has shown to be a better bot. Tantrum is great, don't get me wrong, a real in your face brute, but Grindor can take a punch.
    edited December 2018
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Grindor, based on:

Do you have a 5* Grindor? I have one I haven't r2'd yet...I've been considering it
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    These stats would be nice to have for sure.
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Grindor, based on:

Do you have a 5* Grindor? I have one I haven't r2'd yet...I've been considering it

Have support on speedial
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Grindor, based on:

No, just managed a 4* yesterday. Finally! Even that one's a peach. Completely different fight mechanics to the 3* needed. In a positive manner.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    A duped Grindor is better than a duped Tantrum IMO. I have 5* both, Grindor r2 Tantrum r3 and Tantrum is just too difficult to use at a good level and in a consistent manner. Wish I'd done Grindor and I could still do him, but I've got Primal ready to go to r3 and he is superior to both of them