Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission: Crossfire

Comments

• VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edkr wrote: »
    One question @Kabam Miike , until when will this mission be available? since now you did not specify it!

just wait a couple more hours for the new spotlight to start. the countdown timer will tell you. it'll probably be the typical 4 weeks. crossing fingers for the 3 mins recharge timer
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    1npxmcgyl1f4.jpg
    Boy , Is he big !
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Are the mini bosses kinda like the ambushes like we got during Galvatron's spotlight (way back then) to give us a chance to familiarise ourselves with the featured bots' abilities
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    t9svqfab9ne8.jpg
    Probably the first one to get this Mission lol
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited December 2018
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Are the mini bosses kinda like the ambushes like we got during Galvatron's spotlight (way back then) to give us a chance to familiarise ourselves with the featured bots' abilities

No ambushes (yet)... at least in Chapter 2, you know who you're facing. Bayverse Bee is the 2.1 Miniboss (with ROTF Megs as the Final Boss), and G1 Bee is the 2.2 Miniboss (with G1 Megs as the Final). Have not reached Chapter 3 yet, but I know the Final Boss in 3.1 is Galvatron, and the 3.2 Final Boss is Megatronus. So my guess is that the mini-boss in 3.1 is a bot from the Ultra Magnus era, and I have no guess about the mini-boss in 3.2 paired with Megatronus (maybe a PotP/BW bot?).
  • serdoodserdood Posts: 115
    Just fought chapter 1.1 jetfire. No pictures but jetfire looks really cool.
  • jclb87eeg9xu.jpeg.....
  • @Kabam Miike why is Megatronus a boss again? I thought we sealed him away "forever?"
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    So the new bot is the boss in only the first mission?
  • @Kabam Miike why is Megatronus a boss again? I thought we sealed him away "forever?"

I like that he's back because to be honest, he left WAY too soon.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    I’m quite disappointed that Megatrononous is no longer eternally sealed in hell to be the final boss, again.. it would be funny to see an unblockable 2, power gain,... basically master blaster’s mods on jetfire :joy:
  • Ah, toy and toy commercial Jetfire were best Jetfire. I wish they were canon, even if they were blatant robotech and macross ripoffs.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Bodyopus79 wrote: »
    Ah, toy and toy commercial Jetfire were best Jetfire. I wish they were canon, even if they were blatant robotech and macross ripoffs.

Check Jetfire's toy history.
    Not a ripoff.
    That's what happens when you license random toys from different companies in Japan.
    Or Korea, in Shack-wave's case
  • Technobot wrote: »

No ambushes (yet)... at least in Chapter 2, you know who you're facing. Bayverse Bee is the 2.1 Miniboss (with ROTF Megs as the Final Boss), and G1 Bee is the 2.2 Miniboss (with G1 Megs as the Final). Have not reached Chapter 3 yet, but I know the Final Boss in 3.1 is Galvatron, and the 3.2 Final Boss is Megatronus. So my guess is that the mini-boss in 3.1 is a bot from the Ultra Magnus era, and I have no guess about the mini-boss in 3.2 paired with Megatronus (maybe a PotP/BW bot?).

So, turns out the mini-boss in 3.1 from the Ultra Magnus era was, in fact, Ultra Magnus. I went through 3.2 too quick to identify a mini-boss, but... well... just read through the story in 3.2.

• Technobot wrote: »
    Technobot wrote: »

So, turns out the mini-boss in 3.1 from the Ultra Magnus era was, in fact, Ultra Magnus. I went through 3.2 too quick to identify a mini-boss, but... well... just read through the story in 3.2.

Miniboss is Screamer.
    OK, this intrigued me, Kabam Miike... Dark Realm... you don’t suppose we’re about to see the emergence of another One of the 13 Primes, do you? Like, say, Nova/Nemesis Prime?

It’s just a diversion. A few spotlight missions ago they teased combiners by mentioning the Enigma of Combination and that only led us to Megatronus. All this talk of Dark Realm and what not is probably the same and we’ll just end up fighting Megatronus at the end.
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    Darm0k wrote: »
    OK, this intrigued me, Kabam Miike... Dark Realm... you don’t suppose we’re about to see the emergence of another One of the 13 Primes, do you? Like, say, Nova/Nemesis Prime?

It’s just a diversion. A few spotlight missions ago they teased combiners by mentioning the Enigma of Combination and that only led us to Megatronus. All this talk of Dark Realm and what not is probably the same and we’ll just end up fighting Megatronus at the end.

That's actually already confirmed, Megatronus is the final boss of this spotlight ( Or galvatron ) Anyways, those 2 are the boss of chapter 3

But now, the question is, what if the dialogue this time is really pointing out some hint on the new bot ? I saw earlier a post about a " titan ". I can only see 2 titan coming in this game in the near future
    Unicron, and G1 Predaking. Both confirmed by leaks, and the first one, confirmed as boss of act 4, and probably not playable.
    So that just left us with Predaking, which I would be more than happy to welcome.
    I didn't finished the spotlight myself, so I don't have all the dialogues in my head, but let's just wait and see.
    And of course, hope for the best.
  • Celt wrote: »
    Darm0k wrote: »

That's actually already confirmed, Megatronus is the final boss of this spotlight ( Or galvatron ) Anyways, those 2 are the boss of chapter 3

But now, the question is, what if the dialogue this time is really pointing out some hint on the new bot ? I saw earlier a post about a " titan ". I can only see 2 titan coming in this game in the near future
    Unicron, and G1 Predaking. Both confirmed by leaks, and the first one, confirmed as boss of act 4, and probably not playable.
    So that just left us with Predaking, which I would be more than happy to welcome.
    I didn't finished the spotlight myself, so I don't have all the dialogues in my head, but let's just wait and see.
    And of course, hope for the best.

Predaking is a combiner, not a Titian.

But Megatronous and Galvatron are the final bosses, and both are Heralds of Unicron.
  • mysvir6b7293.png

First try.
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    Uh, Kabam...?
    Primal isn’t a Prime....

• iuJacob wrote: »
    Uh, Kabam...?
    Primal isn’t a Prime....

Actually he is now. It was a part of the Power of the Primes toy release, they held a poll to see who would be the next Prime and he won.
    Uh, Kabam...?
    Primal isn’t a Prime....

qcelexnftznm.png
    He is now!
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    edited December 2018
    iuJacob wrote: »
    Uh, Kabam...?
    Primal isn’t a Prime....

qcelexnftznm.png
    He is now!

Awesome post. Who are the other candidates?
    Regarding the Bumblebee mini bosses. I can get that they’re from a different reality where they’re fighting on the Decepticon’s side. But why are they still touting the Autobot symbol in the dialogs?
    edited December 2018
    Uh, Kabam...?
    Primal isn’t a Prime....

qcelexnftznm.png
    He is now!

That’s a different continuity, though. The version of Primal in Forged to Fight is the original, who was pulled from the Beast Wars continuity, and is not a ‘Prime’.

The Power of the Primes version of Primal was given a different back story, and arguably quite a different character. He’s from a different planet (Eukaris) and is actually millions of years older than the Beast Wars version of the character. I don’t know why they [Hasbro] decided to go that route and make it almost a completely different character, but they did.
    edited December 2018
    DonApis wrote: »
    Uh, Kabam...?
    Primal isn’t a Prime....

qcelexnftznm.png
    He is now!

Awesome post. Who are the other candidates?

Arcee, Starsaber, Deathsaurus, Hound, Megatron, Shockwave, Ultra Magnus, and Thunderwing.
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited December 2018
    Uh, Kabam...?
    Primal isn’t a Prime....

qcelexnftznm.png
    He is now!

That’s a different continuity, though. The version of Primal in Forged to Fight is the original, who was pulled from the Beast Wars continuity, and is not a ‘Prime’.

Maybe this is just Kabam's made up continuity. They reference events from the Prime Wars Saga and the G1 cartoon as if both shows were one continuity separate ones. In the game, the Beast Wars' show Primal exists in the same timeline as Megatronus, who was in the PotP cartoon, which had a different Primal, so I'm guessing they just merged the 2 ideas together to see if it would stick.

Man, continuity is confusing.
    Uh, Kabam...?
    Primal isn’t a Prime....

qcelexnftznm.png
    He is now!

The Power of the Primes version of Primal was given a different back story, and arguably quite a different character. He’s from a different planet (Eukaris) and is actually millions of years older than the Beast Wars version of the character. I don’t know why they [Hasbro] decided to go that route and make it almost a completely different character, but they did.

Yeah, I hated what they did to him in PotP. He was such a nothing character that was just crammed in.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited December 2018
    SkBirdman wrote: »

Miniboss is Screamer.

Actually, I re-ran 3.2 and, unlike the previous levels, there are different mini-bosses depending on the path you take. And in 3.2, they are the last bot you face before The Fallen. They are Starscream, Cyclonus, ROTF Megatron, Galvatron, & G1 Megatron.