Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Why does Master Spotlight seem to lag harder than other missions?

Exactly as the title says. Does anyone else experience this and seriously whats the go? I can run arena all day but after 3 or 4 bots on chapter 3 of Master and Im lagging.

Comments

• DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    This is true. Master Spotlight is so lagging.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    SkBirdman wrote: »
    Exactly as the title says. Does anyone else experience this and seriously whats the go? I can run arena all day but after 3 or 4 bots on chapter 3 of Master and Im lagging.

Even previously non-laggy devices, such as the Helio P15 and P23 powered phones with 4GB RAM now stuttering on later stages expert and especially master.

Despite no issues on easy, medium or hard!

Have much to update on REQUIREMENTS thread.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Yeah couldn't agree more , it's kinda weird
  • I feel it is probably related to all of the calculations that are being done with the local mods on the bots, in addition to the speed that the AI is moving and reacting.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited December 2018
    maybe because of the increase in mods? AM as well. With the Mods, Masteries, Relics on top of the individual stats.. there's a lot of calculations done behind the scenes for every action. my assumption of course

edit: and yes..same here. it's frustrating when you get sticky feet when you know you clearly swiped..or that lag for the split seconds throws you off from finishing a combo or launching a sp.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I feel it is probably related to all of the calculations that are being done with the local mods on the bots, in addition to the speed that the AI is moving and reacting.

and the fights last longer = more heat = more lag