Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Any Good Hauls From Crystals?

I just got an IPad Mini and started to play on it. Can't believe ALL the frickin detail I've been missing as far as visuals AND sound effects! Still haven't learned to use it and pretty much only use it to play the game. Haven't figured out screenshots yet either, so I can't yet post any pretty pics of crystal pulls. But, here's what I got...

From 121 various crystals (PBCs, 3*, 4*, etc.,)
* 61 of the 2* bots (new and dupes, got Barricade duped about 10 times!)
* 30 of the 3* bots--Ratchet, Barricade, Bludgeon, Rhinox, Drift, Optimus Primal all x2, and 3 dupes of Kickback.
* 9 of the 4* bots, all dupes--Jazz, Bludgeon, Rhinox, Ratchet, Ultra Magnus, Dinobot, and Arcee duped 3 times.
* 4 of the 5* bots--Sideswipe, Blaster, Ultra Magnus, and Motormaster, bringing my total roster of 5* bots to 10!
* Sharkticons: 2* Scout, Demo, Tact, and Brawler. I only mention these guys cause I'm trying to get a set of all 4* and have all except the 4* Scout.
* Lastly, after grinding the hell out of raids, I got enough chips for the T4 Knight Crystal, and got a T4 Basic Spark!

And after so many dupes, I ended up with over 100k Jetfire chips, so I start off with a 4* of him right away!

I imagine my results were pretty much middle of the road. Did anyone else have any cool results from opening a bunch of crystals? I'd been hoarding pretty much every bot crystal coming my way for the past month or so.

Should I forge all the 3*s I got right away, or upgrade them to a certain point and then forge them? I couldn't believe my luck with Arcee. I only got the 4* of her right after Scorponok was introduced, and now get 3 dupes of her right away! I'm not sure whether to be impressed with my 5* results. What do you guys think? Should I forge my 4* Sideswipe, Ultra Magnus and Motormaster into their 5* versions, or just hold off and keep upgrading the 4*s? Currently, they're all at 4* R3.

Comments

• SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    7bm63kr48zuq.jpg

SIDESWIPE as 5*? ....
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    edited December 2018
    Slayer wrote: »
    7bm63kr48zuq.jpg

SIDESWIPE as 5*? ....

He bought the exclusive 5* deal.. and got “the art of getting a bad pull on a Kabam game..”
    Lol imagine a 5* sideswipe for 100$ :disappointed::D
  • Slayer wrote: »

You dont know the power of the sideswipe

Enlighten me
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Sideswipe is a good stick n move bot with a good power rate. His only downfall is he isn't good in any particular situation. Most bots have a specific strength, but Sideswipe is just kinda there for support.
  • Slayer wrote: »

Enlighten me

Sideswipe is pretty good. Get 10 crit buffs and he does great damage. Good on gaining power. He is a really underrated bot like ramjet, both are great. Contrast to what @DrShotgun had said, sideswipe is pretty good in most situations, that is if you are not facing bonecrusher, he is just not the go to bot for every situation. He can also burn and stun.