Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Need new things

We also need summoner or commander advancement in game and some special event type quest like in mcoc
Also introduce 2 bots per month
Do something about it also introduce commander titles change name and profile pics
Tagged:

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Come back next month. You already have minibosses in spotlight.
  • All I hate is Some People from MCOC come here, and say Make this exactly the same.
    To make it clear, at least me think so, No one wants two bots per month.
    Title and Profile Pics are welcome
    I have no idea what Advancement mission are, so No comment, are those MCOC version of Daily missions?
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    I already suggested commander advancement but Miike says they are never going to do that... Yes, some solo events sound nice... Not sure why Kabam won't give us them. But we do NOT need 2 bots per month. That floods the game too fast and it is not a good idea.
    Other things like titles and change name/profile pics I think is a great idea too...
    Maybe one day they will have a dev team with the time to add some nice things for us.
  • All I hate is Some People from MCOC come here, and say Make this exactly the same.
    To make it clear, at least me think so, No one wants two bots per month.
    Title and Profile Pics are welcome
    I have no idea what Advancement mission are, so No comment, are those MCOC version of Daily missions?

bro in commander advancement it is 7 days event and we have to rank up bots open crystals and all.we will get are 400 - 800 4* shards and 1000 5* sharda
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    I sort of understand why you want this to be mcoc 2.0. Ok, no I don’t. If I wanted it to be like mcoc then I would just play that game.

I do agree that we could use new content, that’s always a plus. I would like something original and not ripped off from mcoc though.
  • Kenny wrote: »
    I sort of understand why you want this to be mcoc 2.0. Ok, no I don’t. If I wanted it to be like mcoc then I would just play that game.

I do agree that we could use new content, that’s always a plus. I would like something original and not ripped off from mcoc though.

bro I am not saying that this game should be like mcoc but kabam isn't focusing on this game
  • Lol ur right to say that they aint focusing much such an example exists in this games splash screen i mean how long has blaster been squished like that poor guy
  • rylitr5ewq wrote: »
    Lol ur right to say that they aint focusing much such an example exists in this games splash screen i mean how long has blaster been squished like that poor guy

Even the App Store video is the same, considering how much they’re championing megatronus and all, yet it’s still from the blaster release. Showcase what you’ve got in the game and all.

It’s the small details that make the difference you know kabam. Surely a change of splash screen after 6+ months isn’t too much to ask for. Profile pics etc. Are small details. The minor bug fixes like avatar’s constantly swapping depending on the most recent game mode. I’m not even going to go into the major bugs in this game. There’s enough about that.

I’m going to come off as a hypocrite considering just a couple days ago I was saying how much kabam wants tftf and mcoc to be seen as more seperate, but look at the love that game gets in comparison to tftf. NO WONDER YOU ARE LOSING PLAYERS HERE WHEN YOU ARE BLATANTLY NEGLECTING THE PLAYER BASE, WECAN TAKE ONE LOOK AT MCOC AND TFTF AND SEE WHAT GETS THE MOST ATTENTION. give us dungeons or something, anything, just anything new to keep us interested.

I understand a smaller team can’t do the same as a bigger one, but for goodness sake keep us interested! Look at the pet symbiote event in mcoc. Why can’t you do a protoform from BW and just paste it in here? That event was good and I loved my symb. I couldn’t care if the story is also cut and paste, it was new, fun and entertaining, something which outside the superior fighting mechanics, this game is starting to lack, and has felt that way for a while.

I’m not going to attack everything kabam has done in the past few months (or in some cases, hasn’t done). If all the stuff that has been released post-7.0 was announced all at once, like increased rewards from spotlight, t3c dailies, then folks wouldn’t have grumbled about it. In the bigger picture they are welcome additions. But it’s not addressing the problems.

Those of us who have completed the story only have spotlight to keep us entertained, or raid week if that’s your thing. We don’t have things like dungeons, alliance wars, stuff that brings VARIETY. keeps the game fresh. Even a new AM path with new bosses would be good, god knows I’m sick of cheetor and his cheating antics. But the key word there is variety, keep us hooked. most of us on here love this game, it reminds us of childhood memories among other reasons. We don’t want to see it fall by the wayside. If you have to bring in some of the mcoc team for a couple months for some fresh ideas then please, do so. But more and more, we are getting disillusioned with recycling megatronus, the same AM bosses, just spotlight to keep us going, glitches and the rest of the baggage I can’t be bothered listing.

Give us a reason to keep playing, and we will. The fighting mechanics in this game are so much more advanced than mcoc, there is so much potential for it to be just as big. Give the game some attention, so we can do the same.