Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Jetfire Spotlight maps

WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
To everyone who messaged me, let me just say this. Most of you were polite, and I appreciate that. Just keep in mind that I don't get paid for doing these, now if someone wants to pay me.... Anywho, here they are and hope they can help someone.

tmmt75yno4kq.png

zpgvneajvku3.png

wjf0ojpuc7hj.png

h30nxd2jgvz6.png

e5ayfrafuq3g.png

ju858mpkwnq2.png

"May your claws strike true!"

WarCat
Tagged:

Comments

• DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Been waiting for this. Thank you. You're awesome.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited December 2018
    Thank you as always, WarCat, for your continued dedication to supporting the TFTF community. And just in time as I’ve completely explored the Easy, Medium, & Hard Special Missions. Expert Mission Exploration begins later today.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    galvatron.. wow!
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Really appreciate this man your artwork is brilliant
  • serdoodserdood Posts: 115
    Thanks Warcat. Appreciate the time you spend to help the community
  • Thank you Warcat. 🙂 I have been keeping tabs on opponents and paths in notepad along with which bot used. 🤣
  • LouCypherLouCypher Posts: 111
    edited December 2018
    Good job as usual bro. [Removed by Moderation]
  • WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    edited December 2018
    LouCypher wrote: »
    Good job as usual bro. [Removed by Moderation]

right......
  • Very well done as usual, @WarCat! Thanks for continuing to share these awesome maps with the community!
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    WarCat wrote: »
    To everyone who messaged me, let me just say this. Most of you were polite, and I appreciate that. Just keep in mind that I don't get paid for doing these, now if someone wants to pay me.... Anywho, here they are and hope they can help someone.

tmmt75yno4kq.png

zpgvneajvku3.png

wjf0ojpuc7hj.png

h30nxd2jgvz6.png

e5ayfrafuq3g.png

ju858mpkwnq2.png

"May your claws strike true!"

WarCat

Thank you buddy amazing as always
  • C0M1C5C0M1C5 Posts: 42
    Thanks, Really appreciate your commitment to providing these to the community.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Great work warcat , really appreciate it 😉
  • Wow how long have u been doing this lol
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Nice job as always. And how about adding your bitcoin QR-code watermarks there, to get a cup of coffee?
  • ScarstreamScarstream Posts: 3
    edited December 2018
    Salute FTF!

Just a casual "flyby" to pay my respects to one of the War Machine's hardest working and most capeable officers, WarCat!

As the leader of the War Machine, I can tell you all first hand how much time and attention he pours into these projects, not only for the mighty Machine, but for all of you in the FTF community who have come to rely on his fantastic work!

War Cat is deeply passionate about what he does, and his commitment is truly a labor of love. I have watched him grow and evolve as an artist over the past many months since he began doing these maps and his various other art projects. It is impressive to say the least!

As his Alliance leader, I just wanted to pop in, show my support, and let him know in front of everyone how proud we all are of him and everything he does for his brothers and sisters, and all of you here. Such efforts should never be trivialized or taken for granted.

You have amassed a well deserved following of intrepid Spotlight explorers here Cat, great job brother, and keep up the great work! I know you will.

Glory to the War Machine!

~ Scarstream
    edited December 2018
    @rylitr5ewq I posted my first set of maps on the forum in August for the Wheeljack Spotlight.
    @KillMasterC don’t have one to post.
    @Scarstream thanks boss, I really appreciate it.
  • Thanks so much!!!
  • Rshxanadu2112Rshxanadu2112 Posts: 20
    edited December 2018
    @WarCat I personally hope you will be continuing to do these maps. Regardless of the one or 2 asshats that may have said some stupid comments about when you were going to be getting these done. Let that slide right off ya. You are too talented to let's some jackass's comments even register on your radar. I love what you're alliance leader had to say about this in his comment. Keep rocking and we will all be here to support you and these maps which are truly beautiful and extremely important for all of us.
    Keep kickin bot.
    Rshxanadu leader of TOAK
    @Rshxanadu2112 thanks. I found it amusing the desperation that some of them had. I enjoy making them, so no worries about me not doing maps.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Appreciate the maps of chap 3 where it helps to plan in advance what bots to bring against the lanes. I once brought a whole team of range projectile bots and accidentally wandered down a range reflect path... didn’t end well :D

Thanks for the maps! I like using them too :)
  • Faithz17 wrote: »
    Appreciate the maps of chap 3 where it helps to plan in advance what bots to bring against the lanes. I once brought a whole team of range projectile bots and accidentally wandered down a range reflect path... didn’t end well :D

Thanks for the maps! I like using them too :)

I did that last night! :D

• Awesome maps, many thanks.

I also noticed that Galvatron on the red path last chapter also has shock block mod.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Thank you again, Warcat!

Wow, you have been SO much help to me! If I could I would definitely pay you!

I feel bad for offering any kind of criticism, even if it is just constructive criticism, but it's "UNEASY Lies The Head", not HEAVY Lies The Head".