Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Nerf Megatronus

I feel like megatronus is too buffed and suggest that he be nerfed especially in that god awful master spotlight mission where he drains literally all of your health and adds it for himself , his attacks alone are overpowering and are really unbalanced , oh and I forgot to mention his ridiculous relic of immortality if that wasn’t enough to give to megatronus .... people only like him because they have him and get to play as him but playing against him is a completely different story . Like I said before he alone as a bot has too many buffs and when he’s equipped with even more mods as the boss with ridiculous abilities is very annoying to play against and almost impossible to beat , I feel this creates a sense of unfairness .

Comments

• SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited December 2018
    Well not really,
    If i weren't reckless , RHINOX would have taken out his almost 40-50% instead of 26%, even the WindBlade alone took out about 30-40% health,
    To fight a boss like him, I never mind to use team revive once.
    He's not so bad, if you have skills,
    and .....right bots?
    Maybe not so, but in master spotlight, all you need are bots with less buffs, say
    Megatrons both, Ironhide, bones, arcee, HotRod, drift, windblade, wasp,
    Grindor is not a bad bet.
    Avoid prowl, cheetor, frequent armors, shield resistances, SoundWave and ratchet
    Best bets: Windblade, Drift, Rhino, Blaster (not sp1,block shield) Arcee.

I took a team of r5s:
    Drift - sign 45- Forge 100
    Dinobot - sign 30 - Forge 45 (K.O before reaching megs)
    Windblade - sign 5- Forge 20
    Rhino - sign 20 - Forge 40
    Wasp - sign 10 - forge 38
    I had to revive team only once, when he was drained to around 20. It took like WindBlade and rhino and drift to take him down.
    His immortality you isn't worrying, just keep attacking keep him busy, gather power, he will get his anyway.
  • Chillbill1 wrote: »
    I feel like megatronus is too buffed and suggest that he be nerfed especially in that god awful master spotlight mission where he drains literally all of your health and adds it for himself , his attacks alone are overpowering and are really unbalanced , oh and I forgot to mention his ridiculous relic of immortality if that wasn’t enough to give to megatronus .... people only like him because they have him and get to play as him but playing against him is a completely different story . Like I said before he alone as a bot has too many buffs and when he’s equipped with even more mods as the boss with ridiculous abilities is very annoying to play against and almost impossible to beat , I feel this creates a sense of unfairness .

Of COURSE there has to be that ONE GUY WHO ASKS FOR NERF. You need to do BETTER against megatronus. Megatronus should NOT BE NERFED ffs
  • Blaze_KagamiBlaze_Kagami Posts: 124
    edited December 2018
    It is fun to play against Megatronus in spotlight but really troublesome when he simply gets a liking to you and go only for the sp3 ...no matter how hard I try to convince him to use sp1 or sp2 he only goes for sp3
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    It is fun to play against Megatronus in spotlight but really troublesome when he simply gets a liking to you and go only for the sp3 ...no matter how hard I try to convince him to use sp1 or sp2 he only goes for sp3

Story of my life.
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Imo, tronus is the best demo in the game. That alone doesn’t really call for a nerf though.

He’s more annoying that op, if you take a sp3 from any bot in ch3 of master your straight toast anyways. Megatronus, like many bots, force you to play a certain way.

If you play to aggressive he will never get a chance to use his special 3 and shoot you to the moon.

If you play to passively he with sit back and block until he builds a special 3, and then shoot you to the moon.

When you figure out how to bait his specials he isn’t bad to fight at all. His mods aren’t overwhelming at all, all you need to do is avoid bots that heal. This cutting out ratchet from the viable bots selection if you have him duped, or just simply don’t throw heavies.

Personally I thought Megatronus in 3.2 was easier than galvatron in 3.1.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited December 2018
    [Removed by Mod]

That is all.
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    Don't you dare nerf him! 6ttpzbxchi46.jpg
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Jay32 wrote: »
    Don't you dare nerf him! 6ttpzbxchi46.jpg

I’m meh about this after seeing your Bludgeon damage pic...
  • If you can't beat the boss, it is your failure as a player; lacking skills or failing to upgrade your roster. Maybe the nerf is in your roster? Players have beaten it and need to use a revive (if necessary).
  • Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 101
    You cant nerf him, hes not as good as people say, hes slow which makes him rubbish against scouts & any fast tech bot. Cant really use him in alliance missons, so usually just have him on base & use him is spotlights

Oh yeah you really think he needs a Nerf because he doesn't so SCREW you
  • If you can't beat the boss, it is your failure as a player; lacking skills or failing to upgrade your roster. Maybe the nerf is in your roster? Players have beaten it and need to use a revive (if necessary).

While i dont think The Fallen needs a nerf, your comment is somewhat ignorant. Sometimes you can have all the skill in the world and the AI still screws you over. It doesn't matter how skillful you are against megatronus if the AI decides to block all day and refuse to use their special 1 or 2, Megatronus will abuse his power gain, hit you with a special 3 and that's it. You cant block it, you cant dodge it, nothing. You die. H8s special 3 will one shot you in most cases. Not everything is the player's fault.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Megatronus is a God.
    Gods are tough.
  • He doesn’t need a nerf in any way. What DOES need changed however are the daft mods he gets like unblockable. Even a bit variety would do, but recycling the same ones multiple times is garbage. I’d even take energon shield at this point over unblockable just to change things up a bit
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    If hes sitting there blocking all day try using jazz and force a special?
  • You are very salty over megatronus but it is mainly THE MOD who makes him tough. Learn to do well against tronus or stop complaining

You really think he needs a Nerf he doesn't listen even though I sometimes complain at least I don't go and say he needs a Nerf I just wait for the right time and before I'm ready to attack megatronus