Home Alliance Recruitment
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Active alliance looking for 1 member

VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
edited September 2018 in Alliance Recruitment
We're looking for 1 member to join our group. We're an active group that hit the top 200 on all events and do 100% for the 3 bgs in the AMs. We're pretty chill and understand real life stuff. We're doing Map 3 D6 and looking to move up. We use Line to communicate.

Comments

• Options
    Do you have any minimum requirements? I’m lvl 40 and very active and a low key person. Let me know if that works for you guys
  • Options
    Yeah same, Im level 46, what requirements are there?
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    no level requirements...though our current group is from 45 to 55

AM team - at minimum three R4 4*
    be active...score your share of points in all AE and AM
    use Line for communication
    not a requirement but have fun as a group as we play the game

feel free to add me in game - Voltron-Macross.. I'll bring your profile up to the officers
  • Options
    Tfpsoundwave I'm unable to find you in game. What is your screen name?

Shockwave we are looking for 45 or above.

Voltron you just basically highjacked my post? What gives?

• Options
    Tfpsoundwave I'm unable to find you in game. What is your screen name?

Shockwave we are looking for 45 or above.

Voltron you just basically highjacked my post? What gives?

lol are you serious? you posted in my thread and say I'm hijacking? what twisted reality do you live in?
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Oh and if you didn't know..that's one of the purpose of this forum.. if you look under Categories..there's a section called Alliance recruitment

so before you pm me accusing me of doing something and calling me a joke...double check your info you hypocrite..because you just hijacked my thread.
  • Options
    And yes....clearly I'm the hijacker here. My bad Voltron. I clicked on the wrong subject line and well my foot tastes awful. Sincere apologies.
  • Options
    @Sasquatch24k honestly...it's no big deal. mistakes happens. no need to apologize on every post. :#
  • Options
    Bumping up the post. ranked 133 in this past AM. Looking for a solid player so we can move up in difficulty.
  • Options
    Bump! If you're an active player and looking for a group that puts time in BOTH AE and AM..check us out.
  • Options
    Bump.. Moved up to Diff 10
  • Options
    BUMP - Looking for 1 player

We're running Map 3 Diff 21. We aim for 3 BG @ 100% and rank in all Alliance events. Chill but active alliance. No point mims but we ask you do your share. Player should have three Rank 5 - 4 Star bots for the AM. We use Line chat.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    bumping the post - maybe be open to more players if you have a group that lost a bunch of people