Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

When is the random dashing foward/random special bug going to be fixed?

iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
edited December 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
It’s been several months now (probably half a year at this point?) and this is still happening.

It’s more than a slight inconvenience when your bot randomly dashes foward to eat a combo from the opponent, or sets off a special when they are all the way across the screen. Dealing with the backfire debuff with this bug has been particularly annoying aswell.

Please. Fix it.

iPhone 8
iOS 12.1

Comments

• iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    Any updates or even acknowledgement?
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    iuJacob wrote: »
    Any updates or even acknowledgement?

I've been here 8 months, not a peep.
    I've actually included the problem and band aid solution in the REQUIREMENTS thread.

Also, a fix for typical iOS overheating issues!
  • If it has been that long, it appears to be by design and all you can eat. Maybe we'll get a fix by Christmas 2025?
    If it has been that long, it appears to be by design and all you can eat. Maybe we'll get a fix by Christmas 2025?

But.... Not on all devices.
    Kinda weird.
    iPhone 8, NO.
    iPhone X, SPORADICALLY.

moto C plus, NO.
    moto e⁴ plus, OFTEN.
    both the C and e⁴ have the same darn processor, the MT6737M.

moto M helio P15, NO.
    alcatel Flash Plus 2, helio P15, YES.
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    It looks like this is intended and it's not matter of cpu/os, but more like the total distance between the two bots. The game is trying to get the bots closer in fights, which is not good for people preferring long ranged fights.

To add on the list, it happens on Poco F1 with SD845 with android 9.0
    edited December 2018
    ktomov wrote: »
    It looks like this is intended and it's not matter of cpu/os, but more like the total distance between the two bots. The game is trying to get the bots closer in fights, which is not good for people preferring long ranged fights.

To add on the list, it happens on Poco F1 with SD845 with android 9.0

Oh crud.
    My experience with multiple devices on F2F reads like this:

Dash/SP glitch->Lag/Freeze->AM crash->NOT SUPPORTED

Always in THAT order with the following
    1. Nexus 6
    2. Moto Droid Turbo 2
    3. Moto Z Play
    4. Moto Z
    edited December 2018
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    If it has been that long, it appears to be by design and all you can eat. Maybe we'll get a fix by Christmas 2025?

Kinda weird.
    iPhone 8, NO.
    iPhone X, SPORADICALLY.

moto C plus, NO.
    moto e⁴ plus, OFTEN.

moto M helio P15, NO.

I have an iPhone 8 and it happens all the time. I’m the one that made the thread.

Unless you meant there’s no fix for iPhone 8?
    edited December 2018

Kinda weird.
    iPhone 8, NO.
    iPhone X, SPORADICALLY.

moto C plus, NO.
    moto e⁴ plus, OFTEN.

moto M helio P15, NO.

I have an iPhone 8 and it happens all the time. I’m the one that made the thread.

@iuJacob I'm compiling a list of issues, fixes and OK devices on REQUIREMENTS thread.
    When did it start (your issues)? Post iOS 12 any improvement?
    The iPhone X had multiple heating issues on 11, but has stabilized with 12, albeit with random graphical glitches instead.

I personally no longer use any iOS devices since the X
    edited December 2018

Kinda weird.
    iPhone 8, NO.
    iPhone X, SPORADICALLY.

moto C plus, NO.
    moto e⁴ plus, OFTEN.

moto M helio P15, NO.

@iuJacob I'm compiling a list of issues, fixes and OK devices on REQUIREMENTS thread.
    When did it start (your issues)? Post iOS 12 any improvement?
    The iPhone X had multiple heating issues on 11, but has stabilized with 12, albeit with random graphical glitches instead.

Overheating happens more sporadically now, but it used to be constant. As a result, some of the lag has gone down but still happens on heavily modded bots, when activating specials, or when opponents dash forward.

The player dashing/special triggering bug that I made this thread about has been happening for almost 6 months? No improvements with the new iOS.

Graphical glitches have increased. Getting more and more giant pixel blobs.
    Come on Kabam, fix this.

Specials are getting set off when my hand literally isn’t even touching the left side of the screen.
  • iuJacob wrote: »
    Come on Kabam, fix this.

Specials are getting set off when my hand literally isn’t even touching the left side of the screen.

Is it that bad for you? Usually I would get stuck in a blocking position for a few seconds, but specials activating by themselves? Yeesh. Hope Kabam fixes that because that really sounds bad.
    edited December 2018
    Come on Kabam, fix this.

Is it that bad for you? Usually I would get stuck in a blocking position for a few seconds, but specials activating by themselves? Yeesh. Hope Kabam fixes that because that really sounds bad.

Mine occasionally DOESN'T punch now.
    Also, SPs going off whenever i TOUCH RIGHT SIDE of screen.

Fixed by a reboot and switching wifi off/on.

Arenas have been TERRIBLE.

Happens on moto C plus MT6737 2-16GB running 7.0, but not so much on moto M Helio P15 4-32GB 7.0 or e⁴ plus MT6737 3-32GB 7.1.2.
    Not at all on Z2 Force SD835, 6-64GB 8.0.1