Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Kabam can you get us fired up and excited just a little for December

So just wondering I thought something SPECIAL was coming our way for the month of December? Is it possible for you guys to get a little fire in our belly’s and give us maybe a clue or something. Because no offense and complete honesty on that Jetfire yes he looks really really cool but abilities wise he’s sort of lacking. To the point where I’m regretting opening up crystals just to get his 4star. Not complaining I promise just certain things that were stated in the BOt report do not match what his real abilities are.

So any chance you guys can give us a little early Xmas gift and give us a slight clue of what you might be giving us. Pretend your me Santa and at least ask for a Xmas list for the good boys and girls! Lol

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I’m hoping to BUZZ lol 😂 about the Bumblebee Event
    Supposedly the Bee event is HUGE
    I hope it comes out soon 🤔👍
  • NemesisUnknownNemesisUnknown Posts: 113
    edited December 2018
    Hopefully the "huge" Bee event isn't just a crystal bundle you can buy 😂

Edit: But yeah, hope it comes out soon. If it's truly as good as some people are stating, then I for one will be grinding it out.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    ...it might be too late for me. I’m running out of doors on my advent calendar.

Big time missed movie tie-in opportunity. It’s not like there’s a transformer movie hitting cinemas every 6 months.
  • I might go watch it today.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Hopefully the "huge" Bee event isn't just a crystal bundle you can buy 😂

Edit: But yeah, hope it comes out soon. If it's truly as good as some people are stating, then I for one will be grinding it out.

Lol I know right it better be a gurenteed 4* Bee if you work hard for him 🎁
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited December 2018
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    Lol I know right it better be a gurenteed 4* Bee if you work hard for him 🎁

Bees are supposed to be hard workers. :D Waiting to be told 500 arena matches for it.