Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Intel Report - Jetfire

13»

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Unless kabam introduces an actual perry mechanic then JF will be arena trash for me.

I guess that’s better than forge food?
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    I'm a little disappointed that parrying Blaster's ranged doesn't prevent interference from sticking to you.

Aside from preventing ranged properties from sticking, it might be good to have them reflected also. It could be fun to be able to reflect interference, backfire, nullify, etc. It might also make him a more interesting opponent.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    If you reflect a shot with debuff, will the debuff apply to your enemy?
  • If you reflect a shot with debuff, will the debuff apply to your enemy?

It doesn't seem to be the case. But I haven't tried extensively, so maybe the RNG just didn't favored me during my initial tests.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I wish Jetfire just had a regular reflective shield ):
  • My main problem is that in order to reflect incoming ranged you need to block. And my flesh memory is set on dodge. So I have a hard time adapting for Jetfire. For the same reason I have a hard time building up damaging buffs with Shockwave.
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    Unless kabam introduces an actual perry mechanic then JF will be arena trash for me.

I guess that’s better than forge food?

Only slightly
  • Does shockwave get healed by jetfire and how reliable is it
  • Two words describing this Arenas contest: HOSS FIGHT!!

stsagzw50h5p.png
  • Technobot wrote: »
    Two words describing this Arenas contest: HOSS FIGHT!!

stsagzw50h5p.png

Nice shot of them both. I can’t figure out who is actually the tallest, although JF has the wings for extra bulk. Hard to say
  • DenisDenis Posts: 18
    Really, I saved up for 4 * .. and here on the forum I read that it is bad, it's a shame to be honest. :(:(
    Denis wrote: »
    Really, I saved up for 4 * .. and here on the forum I read that it is bad, it's a shame to be honest. :(:(

I love how cool Jetfire looks
    But there’s not enough power so he’s almost considered a whimp 🙁😩😢
    I wish Jetfire had more power he’s one of my top favorites of 1984
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897

You did a great job getting the 4*, Denis. Jetfire is actually pretty cool he needs high signature level
  • DenisDenis Posts: 18
    Kitten wrote: »

You did a great job getting the 4*, Denis. Jetfire is actually pretty cool he needs high signature level

You do not know the case, here on the forum there are separate topics for each bot? and then some bots have questions) .. I am writing via Google translator. :)
  • 0v4okox4b63c.png
    hzm6t56p18vo.png
    oxt51neca0q1.png
    t097ncmc94v1.png
    xxn80jwd25h7.png

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious can you pass this along for debug. Same thing happened a while ago with Motormaster but that was fixed