Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Dec bee event?

Comments

• Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Merry Christmas to everyone, Kabam Team and all Players

Remember everyone Christmas isn’t just about the presents 🎁
    It’s about spending time with family and friends to celebrate Christmas together * our Savior Jesus Christ’s Birthday

And also please remember Jesus is the reason for the season 😊

• Options
    that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Jscrilla wrote: »
    Ænigma wrote: »
    It would definitely be nice if we got a holiday calendar.

What about for those of us who don’t celebrate the holidays?

I bet you celebrate Festivus.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    that1guy wrote: »
    I bet you celebrate Festivus.

1zkg091kcjds.jpeg

I think this is most of us here... :D
  • Options
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    Merry Christmas to everyone, Kabam Team and all Players

Remember everyone Christmas isn’t just about the presents 🎁
    It’s about spending time with family and friends to celebrate Christmas together * our Savior Jesus Christ’s Birthday

And also please remember Jesus is the reason for the season 😊

Would be cool if they did something for Ramadan.
  • Options
    iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    Just mark it what it is: Spam.
  • Options
    Just because someone doesn’t celebrate Xmas, Ramadan or Hanukkah or whatever floats anyone else’s boat doesn’t mean the game devs can’t partake in it. It’s a holiday, enjoy it. Ffs I’m in uk and nothing stops me from observing July 4th although it has NOTHJNG to do with me personally. I enjoy it anyway.

Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions, if you don’t want to celebrate Xmas then don’t. But it won’t stop others from doing so. Likewise with those who choose to do so, if someone doesn’t want to then that’s up to them. At the end of the day, it’s a HOLIDAY. regardless of whether you want to have a party about it or it’s just a.n. Other day for you, it’s still a holiday. It exists. Enjoy it while it’s there and be thankful kabam has the common sense to dish the offer out to everyone regardless of race, religion or location. There’d be plenty who’d gripe about not getting offers or holiday calendars allocated only to certain groups or of a certain ethnicity.

I am in no way religious. If anything, anti religion. But it won’t stop me from celebrating Xmas because I want to. So merry Xmas to all, whether you like it or not it’s still a holiday to me, Jesus or no Jesus
  • Options
    I still would like to know if we’re having a Bee event of it it’s just going to be a calendar.
  • Options
    serdoodserdood Posts: 115
    Bee event just announced check your in game mail. 3 week event. for shards and 3-5 star bumblebee
  • Options
    And Holiday calendar starting tomorrow.
  • Options
    And a free 4 start dotm bumblebee
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    It’s here lads....
  • Options
    ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    Kitten wrote: »
    It’s here lads....

And I'm a bit disappointed, judging by the mail. We have 3 ways of obtaining it - arena, which is time consuming , AM and raid event between 27th December and 2nd January. Sorry but I have friends and family.

I've expected some mechanics like the featured bot, so duping a 4* will give shards, but as of now, that's not how the mail reads. So well, thanks for the 4* Tact Bee, but that probably will be the most I'll get in this event.
  • Options
    Bumblebee Shards? I made that idea a week ago. Does that mean Kabam actually... listened? Or is it just a small coincidence?
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    edited December 2018
    Bumblebee Shards? I made that idea a week ago. Does that mean Kabam actually... listened? Or is it just a small coincidence?

Yes, but it also means they started working on this a week ago. So, does that mean it takes a week to find "Tier 4 Knight" and replace with "Bumblebee?" The world may never know.
  • Options
    ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited December 2018
    ktomov wrote: »
    Kitten wrote: »
    It’s here lads....

And I'm a bit disappointed, judging by the mail. We have 3 ways of obtaining it - arena, which is time consuming , AM and raid event between 27th December and 2nd January. Sorry but I have friends and family.

I've expected some mechanics like the featured bot, so duping a 4* will give shards, but as of now, that's not how the mail reads. So well, thanks for the 4* Tact Bee, but that probably will be the most I'll get in this event.

True, but it is better than nothing; we've literally had nothing for the past few months (we did have the Knight Crystal Event, I will give points to Kabam for that).

Speaking of content, @Kabam Miike are we gonna go a different pace next year? You know, get new content every now and then instead of getting nothing like this year?
  • Options
    ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    True, but it is better than nothing; we've literally had nothing for the past few months.

Speaking of content, @Kabam Miike are we gonna go a different pace next year? You know, get new content every now and then instead of getting nothing like this year?

Agree that's better than nothing, but I can't help myself of feeling a bit let down. The way I read the mail is "Either you spend time in game, doing arenas and raiding all the time, or you have the choice to spend that time with your family and friends". Either way, that's good for some guys that will actually play the game during that time. Me on the other side, can't even be sure I'll be able to login between 30th Dec and 3rd of Jan, what about doing raids like crazy.
  • Options
    True, but it is better than nothing; we've literally had nothing for the past few months.

Agree that's better than nothing, but I can't help myself of feeling a bit let down. The way I read the mail is "Either you spend time in game, doing arenas and raiding all the time, or you have the choice to spend that time with your family and friends". Either way, that's good for some guys that will actually play the game during that time. Me on the other side, can't even be sure I'll be able to login between 30th Dec and 3rd of Jan, what about doing raids like crazy.

I will admit, I was a bit disappointed when they said it was arenas and raids. I wished it was a daily quest with different difficulties that awarded more Bumblebee shards based on the difficulty. But it's a repeat of the Knight Crystal Event, which is fine, but a repeat of the Bumblebee Gauntlet would have been better.

But let us all acknowledge that Kabam tried to do something, even if some of us aren't satisfied.
  • Options
    ldny90ldny90 Posts: 21
    edited December 2018
    wow, what a letdown, instead of a long-awaited fun/challenging gauntlet we get this...
  • Options

I will admit, I was a bit disappointed when they said it was arenas and raids. I wished it was a daily quest with different difficulties that awarded more Bumblebee shards based on the difficulty. But it's a repeat of the Knight Crystal Event, which is fine, but a repeat of the Bumblebee Gauntlet would have been better.

But let us all acknowledge that Kabam tried to do something, even if some of us aren't satisfied.

It's pretty subjective, @ScarredArachnid333

try
    /trī/Submit
    verb
    make an attempt or effort to do something.
    "he tried to regain his breath"
    synonyms: attempt, endeavor, venture, make an effort, exert oneself, strive, do one's best, do one's utmost, move heaven and earth; undertake, aim, take it upon oneself; informal have a go, give it one's best shot, bend over backwards, bust a gut, do one's damnedest, pull out all the stops, go all out, knock oneself out; formal essay
    "try to help him"
  • Options
    ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited December 2018

try
    /trī/Submit
    verb
    synonyms: attempt, endeavor, venture, make an effort, exert oneself, strive, do one's best, do one's utmost, move heaven and earth; undertake, aim, take it upon oneself; informal have a go, give it one's best shot, bend over backwards, bust a gut, do one's damnedest, pull out all the stops, go all out, knock oneself out; formal essay
    "try to help him"

Lel. I said that because I was trying to calm myself down from the diappointment and not get in a pissy rant (and others too). You're not helping my case (no offense)

Also did your New Years Thread get taken down? I didn't see anything wrong with it.
  • Options

try
    /trī/Submit
    verb
    "try to help him"

Lel. I said that because I was trying to calm myself down from the diappointment and not get in a pissy rant (and others too). You're not helping my case (no offense)

Also did your New Years Thread get taken down? I didn't see anything wrong with it.

Yeah, but I understand why. It had potential to get out-of-control, even though that wasn't the intent.
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Bleh! :(:'(
  • Options
    So your telling me I have to grind my tail off just for crystals and a MIMIMAL chance at bee. @kabam must me drinking early.
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Vavatron wrote: »
    Immeasurably disappointed.

what were you expecting?
  • Options
    Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    What a extreme letdown. I was looking forward to a new challenge mode like a gauntlet similar to the last time bee was released but extend we got to grind during the holidays. No thanks.
  • Options
    The holiday calendar is okay regardless of what we get. It’s a nice gift from Kabam.

The other event though, it’s basically just a reward change for just doing the normal stuff. Arenas, raid, alliance missions... nothing new to see here. More grinding to do for folks who want to.
  • Options
    Raptor22Raptor22 Posts: 111
    Thanks Kabam! I look forward to the Bee event!
  • Options
    Disappointed.
    It's not an "event".
    It's just running for another bot of the month, at the same time, during holidays.

Definitely, specific daily missions awarding shards, or even, free shards on the normal game modes would have been better. For me.