Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Dec bee event?

Comments

• Options
    It will amount to the usual noobs getting a 5* Scout on their first effortless crystal pull, and the veterans grinding relentlessly with a bunch of lame sparks as their reward. Disappointing yes, unexpected no.
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Vavatron wrote: »
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Immeasurably disappointed.

what were you expecting?

Bee’s Gauntlet!

fair point I guess. But imagine how hard it would have had to be to get those rewards...
  • Options
    VavatronVavatron Posts: 843

what were you expecting?

Bee’s Gauntlet!

fair point I guess. But imagine how hard it would have had to be to get those rewards...

That’s the point!!!
  • Options
    Looking like it’s just that time to forge and quit.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897

I’m a bad influence
  • Options
    ToughTough Posts: 237
    @Black_Thought It is..It is..
  • Options

Show your disappointment by not buying anything from them.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    You know, I think even the moderators feel the same. Notice how none of them made a post announcing the Bee “event.”
  • Options
    Darm0k wrote: »
    You know, I think even the moderators feel the same. Notice how none of them made a post announcing the Bee “event.”

Nah, I'm excited! We're getting a free 4-Star version of Bumblebee (the one that's never been released before), and I'm going to grind until I get the 5-Star Scout Bee!

I understand that not everybody is going to be excited about everything that comes out, but I know that some are definitely happy about this event.

Show me who is happy. Let’s start a poll
  • Options
    lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited December 2018
    Not sure about what to think about the Bee "event", wasn't here for the gauntlet.

I heard Christmas is January 7, 2019, according to Putin.
  • Options

Nah, I'm excited! We're getting a free 4-Star version of Bumblebee (the one that's never been released before), and I'm going to grind until I get the 5-Star Scout Bee!

I understand that not everybody is going to be excited about everything that comes out, but I know that some are definitely happy about this event.

I will like to know and see that screen capture. 🙂 5* is usually 1,000,000 chips unless I missed something?

What's with that Bee.that is doing the Ryu (from Street Fighter) move or Jazz that is doing the Chun Li move?

• Options
    Black_ThoughtBlack_Thought Posts: 392
    edited December 2018

Your hitting the bottle a little too early. First of all it’s a 4*. No one but new players are excited for that. And I have to grind for a .01% chance at a 5*. You guys have made a mockery of the game!
  • Options

I will like to know and see that screen capture. 🙂 5* is usually 1,000,000 chips unless I missed something?

What's with that Bee.that is doing the Ryu (from Street Fighter) move or Jazz that is doing the Chun Li move?

Sounds like it isn’t chips, it’s shards only for a ‘CHANCE’ at a 5 Star. So, unless you roll that lucky 1.5% and land the Scout, you are out of luck.

Mike’s statement about grinding til he gets it is a bit misleading and infers its a guaranteed effort. (Feel free to correct us if we are wrong on that...)
  • Options
    ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    LouCypher wrote: »

Sounds like it isn’t chips, it’s shards only for a ‘CHANCE’ at a 5 Star. So, unless you roll that lucky 1.5% and land the Scout, you are out of luck.

Mike’s statement about grinding til he gets it is a bit misleading and infers its a guaranteed effort. (Feel free to correct us if we are wrong on that...)

Maybe you can trade in shards for an unlimited amount of bee crystals.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897

Wish you luck mate, just don’t grind too hard on Christmas :lol: I think the event sounds pretty cool it’s a free 4* dotm bee and who knows you gents might be kind with those bee shards ;)
  • Options
    iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442

Are the 4* and 5* versions of Tactician Bee exclusive to this event, or will they be entering the regular crystals? I’ve been hoarding my 4* crystals waiting for this announcement.
  • Options
    NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    The good thing about this event, that is not for whales or top alliances. It’s all about individual effort.
    Always look for the positive side.
    Good luck everyone to get what is gonna grind for
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited December 2018
    Shame on you whiners.

December 2018 SHOULD be awesome.
    1. We get a QUALITY Transformers movie.
    2. All things considered, this game is ACE.
    3. Xmas=Great grub
    4. A chance to reconnect with family*
    5. HOLIDAYS*
    6. Pressies
    7. 4* MV Bee (ok, the ugly aggro one)

*Which are ruined by Kabam's true gift to us all: GRINDING

But seriously, take time and reflect that a franchise we love is delivering good/great content either via comics, movies, TOYS or even this game.

Oh, and Merry Xmas and happy holidays to everyone of ALL BELIEFS.
  • Options

Count me as an excited person to get my hands on a 4-star Bay Bee. My 3* Bay Bee is max level, max duped. The amount of 4* shards I will get for forging that 3* into a 4* Bay Bee will be massive... possibly enough to get one more guaranteed 4* bot (please be G1 Optimus, please be G1 Optimus...). As for the G1 Bee, if I can get any iteration of that... it’s a win for me.
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Technobot wrote: »

Count me as an excited person to get my hands on a 4-star Bay Bee. My 3* Bay Bee is max level, max duped. The amount of 4* shards I will get for forging that 3* into a 4* Bay Bee will be massive... possibly enough to get one more guaranteed 4* bot (please be G1 Optimus, please be G1 Optimus...). As for the G1 Bee, if I can get any iteration of that... it’s a win for me.

So that's a 4* BayBee AND 1712x 4* shards for you!
    Great goin guy!
    But do we save all our 4* crystals for April or what!
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Hey players have been asking for 4* Blue Bee to be released for 2 years now. He's not my fav but I'll damn sure grind for him.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Hey players have been asking for 4* Blue Bee to be released for 2 years now. He's not my fav but I'll damn sure grind for him.

The 4* Tact Bee is offered without grinding if I'm reading correctly when Miike said "get a free 4-star".
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021

Sounds great @Kabam Miike good luck on getting the 5* Bee 😊
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    @Kabam Miike can we get the official details for earning the shards? Outline what can be earned in AMs, arenas and raids? Cost of one crystal? You know, the usual info we need.
  • Options
    iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited December 2018
    I would like to know if 4* Tactician Bee is exclusive to this event only, or if he’ll be in the standard 4* from that point forward.

It would be pretty disappointing to find out he’s only exclusive to this short period.
  • Options
    iuJacob wrote: »
    I would like to know if 4* Tactician Bee is exclusive to this event only, or if he’ll be in the standard 4* from that point forward.

It would be pretty disappointing to find out he’s only exclusive to this short period.

Same, is this exclusive only during the event?
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    The Bumblebee event sounds great 👍
    After such a wait it’s finally here 😮 so exciting
  • Options
    ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    iuJacob wrote: »

Why would it be disappointing if it was only an exclusive? You're saying that this event should get everyone to grind like mad men for the bees and then once it's over give everyone a slap on the back and place them in the regular crystals?

Why would anyone work hard during this event if that's the case? Don't plan on getting them in the regular crystals because I just don't see that happening.