Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Dec bee event?

124»

Comments

• Options
    I'm just disappointed. I'm just frickin disappointed with Kabam. I was actually hoping that we could get the Hive Crystal for free. But what do they do? What any "good" game developer would do of course. Kabam is making this game pay-to-win because why would money-greedy corps. want to?

What I personally wanted was to try out the Bee Gauntlet. Maybe change up a few things like fully exploring them gave you a crystal that had a higher chance for a Scout Bee of a lower tier, each tier of difficulty giving you a better Bee. I was also hoping for a weekly calendar for the week before Christmas. As of this post, we don't have anything. No freebies, no special calendar, just another grind session.

I recently re-downloaded MCOC because a friend asked me to since he's playing now. Wanna know what's over there? Special week-long calendars that offer good rewards, a special gauntlet mission, and they're giving away champions for free.

Kabam, you guys suck at making this game. If you're gonna make a game, do it right or don't make one at all. You guys clearly know what you're doing with MCOC, so don't try saying "We have no idea what we're doing". Hell, I'd be fine if you guys literally copy/pasted the MCOC formula into FTF, but you guys don't. All you guys seem to want to do is fill your pockets without getting some sort of say from the community. You wanna know who else does that? REAL. LIFE. POLITICIANS.
  • Options
    And for insurance reasons. I'm keeping a screenshot of what I said because I have a feeling Kabam is gonna delete it.
    642xa0aj9bzk.png
  • Options
    PeasPeas Posts: 74
    I’m cool with them deleting it.
  • Options
    iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    Ænigma wrote: »
    iuJacob wrote: »
    I would like to know if 4* Tactician Bee is exclusive to this event only, or if he’ll be in the standard 4* from that point forward.

It would be pretty disappointing to find out he’s only exclusive to this short period.

Why would it be disappointing if it was only an exclusive? You're saying that this event should get everyone to grind like mad men for the bees and then once it's over give everyone a slap on the back and place them in the regular crystals?

Why would anyone work hard during this event if that's the case? Don't plan on getting them in the regular crystals because I just don't see that happening.

Because it’s a two year old character, that’s why. Nobody should have to be grinding for that. Isn’t everyone getting one for free, anyway?