Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Bonus abilities at Signiture 100

Basically getting Sig 100 for a bot is a milestone in its own right (especially if it's a 4*) so I was thinking, what if you got bonus' for reaching it.

The only good one I can think of right now is;
G1 prime- Deals 140% of attack as instant bleed instead of DOT (Now he could counter grimlock, mv prime and primal now).

Any other ideas/ thoughts?
(Feel free to make this a thing in your own time kabam 😊)

Comments

• Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    we need max sig crystals now - that's the only thing I've thought about
  • Options
    CeltCelt Posts: 190
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Basically getting Sig 100 for a bot is a milestone in its own right (especially if it's a 4*) so I was thinking, what if you got bonus' for reaching it.

G1 prime- Deals 140% of attack as instant bleed instead of DOT (Now he could counter grimlock, mv prime and primal now).

that would basically change his gameplay, and in this case, really make him like an absolute beast, and the best bot in the game, with no actual counter.
    If you want to add bonuses, add bonuses that would not drastically change the gameplay and/or the counter of the bot itself.
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Celt wrote: »
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

that would basically change his gameplay, and in this case, really make him like an absolute beast, and the best bot in the game, with no actual counter.
    If you want to add bonuses, add bonuses that would not drastically change the gameplay and/or the counter of the bot itself.

He's already OP 😋
  • Options
    Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    If OGP dealt his damage instantly then deep wounds wouldn't play a factor in his bleed. Deep wounds makes his bleed hit crazy damage levels so I think this would actually make him worse overall
  • Options
    I would like Max sig crystals, that makes since. Maybe go one step further and offer Max forge crystals for those who have done that also.
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I would like Max sig crystals, that makes since. Maybe go one step further and offer Max forge crystals for those who have done that also.

You can control if you forge or not though - but the RNG of crystal openings means you can easily dupe lvl 100 sig bots. I'm getting scared to open 4* crystals because Soundwave is at lvl 90 and it will be terrible once he hits lvl 100. I think we can always forge 3* bots, but ranking up and duping 4* bots is still relatively difficult so I think we have to be a lot more careful about forging them away
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    DaveJL wrote: »

You can control if you forge or not though - but the RNG of crystal openings means you can easily dupe lvl 100 sig bots. I'm getting scared to open 4* crystals because Soundwave is at lvl 90 and it will be terrible once he hits lvl 100. I think we can always forge 3* bots, but ranking up and duping 4* bots is still relatively difficult so I think we have to be a lot more careful about forging them away

Then there's bots like G1 prime or primal for me whereby I essentially either don't get them or haven't gotten them