Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What is the logic behind Raid matchups?

ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
Seriously Kabam what is the logic behind these matchups? How is it fair to be attacked consistently for 45-50 medals and then get bombarded by Q bases when attacking? It's a little ridiculous that the only way to stay at a high medal count is by endlessly raiding or by popping raid shields. At this point I think its only fair to give the Q base matchups a decent amount of medals when you beat them because the only thing they do is piss everyone off.

Also. I think it's about time you guys fix the Raid Leaderboard. Its been broken for at least a month now, (frozen in time) and hasn't been updating. Not sure why such a trivial task is so difficult your team to address.

Comments

• ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Ok seriously? @Kabam Miike

I haven't raided in several days. I get 500 medals stolen from me when im not even raiding anymore and then the first 2 raids I do give me Q bases? How is this fair?
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Edit:
    4/6 bases were Q bases so far... This is just ridiculous.
  • What’s a Q base?
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    What’s a Q base?
    Quentisson base. They give no medals when you raid them.
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 101
    I was forced to lower myself for 850 medals and still get unbeatable opponents bases with more than 14000 attack ratings.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Annatar wrote: »
    I was forced to lower myself for 850 medals and still get unbeatable opponents bases with more than 14000 attack ratings.

I would love to get 14000 bases instead of people like Gojuanes or Synthwave...