Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Megatronus bug with Relic of Immortality

I know this probably won't get looked at because so many of us constantly bring bugs to your attention and usually nothing gets done but I figured I'll at least throw it up here.

Basically there are times when Megatronus activates his "Relic of Immortality" and instead of chanting, he decides to attack you while you are stunned. This has happened several times and every time it happened I thought maybe I was just seeing wrong but this time it happened, Megatronus through a special 1 at me which is obviously broken if I'm still stunned and have no control.

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I'm angry with him because after he activates immortality, he pushes me back upon further activations of Fury and Perseverance.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Today he activated his immortality and stayed invincible for the rest of the fight.
  • Kneel before your God!
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Cool another bug. Megatronus launched an l2 at me while he bled to 10%. I got stunned and couldn't finish dodging his special but nothing happened to him cause he was in the middle of the special.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I've been encountering LOTS of bugs with RoboTronus today. I'm having to pound my sp button because it doesn't seem to want to work so it gives time for the God to let his special loose on me
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Ænigma wrote: »
    Cool another bug. Megatronus launched an l2 at me while he bled to 10%. I got stunned and couldn't finish dodging his special but nothing happened to him cause he was in the middle of the special.

I think their QA dept doesn’t check these types or scenarios.
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Ænigma wrote: »

I think their QA dept doesn’t check these types or scenarios.

I believe that. And what sucks is that we will let them know what's wrong and they still won't check it.