Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Anti-Evade Synergy

SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
edited December 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
While fighting a duped cheetor with windblade paired with sky assault synergy (25% Anti-Evade) cheetor evaded my attacks when he gained feral strike buff and tagged me with his sp1.
So in general i know feral strike prevents opponent to trigger abilities but this is a SYNERGY we're talking about and in my knowledge i don't think Synergies can be looked above as abilities. So @Kabam Miike please look into this

hvgr794vu9xa.jpg
i75ljz32j0d8.jpg
25% anti evade should completely counter 25% evade.

Comments

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Not really...25% anti evade and 25% evade still means he has a 50% chance to evade you. His evade is strong. Drift and Hot Rod are the best anti evaders, and Drift put HR to shame
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    It’s multiplicative not additive. So basically it reduces the evade by 25% of whatever the evade chance is.

Say for example a bot has a 40% chance to evade and you were running that synergy.

40*.25= 10
    40% - 10% = 30% chance to evade still.

So, yes that synergy is pretty much completely worthless.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    thanks @DrShotgun and @Kenny
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited December 2018
    However Drift 30% Percision is supposed to be Evade-30, but still Cheetor evades on 25% Feral Strike, like IT don't exist
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    However Drift 30% Percision is supposed to be Evade-30, but still Cheetor evades on 25% Feral Strike, like IT don't exist

Still, Drift suppresses a lot of Cheetor's evade.