Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Is Dinobot.....

SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
Is Dinobot a Better...

Dinobot fits in 2 squads - Swordmaster and beasts ... But in what squad is he best?

Is Dinobot..... 27 votes

Swordmaster
70%
French_BakerKillMasterCasparagusOliverRaptor22M00NDinoTronsSparkShredderDaveJLSwipeprimePhatBoy123UrAverageMalakaIssy543SlayerWarrior2410KittenBaRdYaAmNJKINFirebot 19 votes
Beast
29%
JOUSTYoncemusPrimeTracked_SignalMr_WonderfulScarredArachnid333OptimalOptimus_MV1DeadMemeBoiCarrotBoy2k 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Swordmaster
    He's better in a beast team with Waspinator or Scorp.

He's also in the Shieldmaster team - I'm more fond of them than swordmasters.
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Swordmaster
    DaveJL wrote: »

Oh sorry i forgot about the shieldmasters , i dont think most of the player base uses that Synergy often.
  • Options
    To be honest he good with either team
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Swordmaster
    I like damage and I don't have a primal for beat purification, still waiting on his 5* 😥
  • Options
    Swordmaster
    Slayer wrote: »

Oh sorry i forgot about the shieldmasters , i dont think most of the player base uses that Synergy often.

I'm waiting for the mass adoption of a Dinobot, Mixmaster and Jetfire AM squad.

Said nobody ever.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Swordmaster
    There's no place for him in Zoo team.
  • Options
    I only have a 3* Dinobot; only used in arena. He's a liability. :o
  • Options
    KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Use him in both, take the ape, catman, Wonder Woman, goldilox and dino along.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752

Said nobody ever.

You'll see me rockin that squad soon.
  • Options
    Swordmaster
    Manthro wrote: »

Said nobody ever.

You'll see me rockin that squad soon.

You're in for some longggggg fights
  • Options
    Why not both?
  • Options
    Swordmaster
    Cuz Swordmasters take up a bunch of slots. Windblade, Drift, Bludgeon are all Swordmasters and assuming you have no duplicates, all swordmasters take up four slots of your team.