Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

It's time for our HINT!!

I have fun with the "next bot" hints.
Whatchya got for us @Kabam Miike ??
I was CERTAIN I figured it out last month. I'll get it this month.
Tagged:

Comments

• ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Seriously? Please don't start this. New bots are really not that important.
    New bots don't make anything interesting and these threads definitely don't either.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Of course, it's yet another Scout called Lockdown. Beyond him, Kabam has really run out of pre-designed stock bots then we can start guessing the real thing.
  • Of course, it's yet another Scout called Lockdown. Beyond him, Kabam has really run out of pre-designed stock bots then we can start guessing the real thing.

Hmm, I wouldn't say Lockdown should be a Scout.
  • Of course, it's yet another Scout called Lockdown. Beyond him, Kabam has really run out of pre-designed stock bots then we can start guessing the real thing.

He is more of a tactician or a brawler
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited December 2018
    Of course, it's yet another Scout called Lockdown. Beyond him, Kabam has really run out of pre-designed stock bots then we can start guessing the real thing.

He is more of a tactician or a brawler

I've always expected him to be a Warrior, or a Tactician (like you stated)
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Warpath time.
    edited December 2018
    Kitten wrote: »
    Warpath time.

Speaking of Warpath, I wonder if @PhatBoy123 knows he's been blocked this whole time by Kabam.
    Warpath time.

Speaking of Warpath, I wonder if @PhatBoy123 knows he's been blocked this whole time by Kabam.

He was blocked??
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Warpath time.

He was blocked??

Behind the bars
  • G1 Hot Rod with a SP Rodimus Prime Mode?
  • Chrome2279 wrote: »
    G1 Hot Rod with a SP Rodimus Prime Mode?

I take the corrupted Hot Rod with Rodimus Cron, he killed quite a few bots. 🤣
  • Way too early for hints. Cant you be focused in DECEMBER for Now!? We have bee event, bee movie, and stuff. Why do you Have to go guess early?!
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Way too early for hints. Cant you be focused in DECEMBER for Now!? We have bee event, bee movie, and stuff. Why do you Have to go guess early?!

I've already 100% master and expert, bored now and the only challenge I have right now is;
    A: not opening any more Holiday crystals
    B: getting at least 1 of the Bumblebees in 4* form 😥
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Way too early for hints. Cant you be focused in DECEMBER for Now!? We have bee event, bee movie, and stuff. Why do you Have to go guess early?!

I've already 100% master and expert, bored now and the only challenge I have right now is;
    A: not opening any more Holiday crystals
    B: getting at least 1 of the Bumblebees in 4* form 😥

Well find something else to do then. They are bound to release a hint later for you people to discuss about
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Too early? It's literally the end of the month. Christmas is in 3 days. How long ahead did we get the Tomato hint? It was fun to try to figure it out.
    Why such a stick in the mud? Maybe some people like to have fun with the game in other ways.
    You wanna play a guessing game then this isn't the place for you.
  • Ænigma wrote: »
    You wanna play a guessing game then this isn't the place for you.

fzleqddro63r.png
    I'm guessing the people who vistsed the last Hinting Thread a whopping 12.5 Thousand times and placed 303 comments don't belong here then.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited January 2019
    Original post deleted by Moderation

What a grinch!!
  • Red_Eyes wrote: »
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Too early? It's literally the end of the month. Christmas is in 3 days. How long ahead did we get the Tomato hint? It was fun to try to figure it out.
    Why such a stick in the mud? Maybe some people like to have fun with the game in other ways.

First off, sod off.
    Second. The bot featured month ends in JANUARY, FTF is about FIGHTING. Not guessing! unless you want to play FORGED TO GUESS

What a grinch!!

Grinch of what? Its called FORGED TO FIGHT after all.
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    edited January 2019
    Original post deleted by moderation.

Said who? Oh yeah, the entitled forum ruler!

If I want I'll start a thread for December 2019 bot and if it's not deleted by the moderators, then I don't see anything wrong. Who are you to tell what should be and not be discussed in here?!

I won't reply anymore, simply because I don't want to confront for the sake of someone's stupidity. Have fun being constantly pi**ed off, like telling people to SOD off, because you don't like a thread. Mature.
    @OptimalOptimus_MV1 my padawan you must know the way, we want to know early and that’s alright don’t be a spoilsport
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited December 2018
    ktomov wrote: »
    There is no point in guessing when we have ALMOST 2 WEEKS LEFT. Guess when it's at least CLOSE to the featured month ending.

Said who? Oh yeah, the entitled forum ruler!

If I want I'll start a thread for December 2019 bot and if it's not deleted by the moderators, then I don't see anything wrong. Who are you to tell what should be and not be discussed in here?!

I won't reply anymore, simply because I don't want to confront for the sake of someone's stupidity. Have fun being constantly pi**ed off, like telling people to SOD off, because you don't like a thread. Mature.

. I didnt say I hate threads I dislike. You dont get it. I'm fine with guessing a LITTLE early when the featured month is about to end.
  • @KittenPrime yeah but guessing REALLY early? We got 2 weeks. I'm fine guessing early but that's when the Featured month is almost over
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    @KittenPrime yeah but guessing REALLY early? We got 2 weeks. I'm fine guessing early but that's when the Featured month is almost over

Then don't read the thread, so simple. Nobody forced you to read this or guess anything.
    edited December 2018
    If you guys don't want to guess then do something else. There's no need to keep wasting everyone's time to argue like you own the forum. People like to guess; everyone was hyped for the Tomato. If you don't like to guess, then that's okay, but there's no need to cry about it.

Now can we stop this nonsense and get to our hint? @Kabam Miike , do you have our hint?
  • Wow, the same juveniles are spoiling another thread. Need next hint/riddle; no tomatoes this time.
This discussion has been closed.