Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What now

Tracked_SignalTracked_Signal Posts: 324
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
Now that kabam have released the t4 class spark they have nothing to back them up with something to release.
What now kabam do you have any content for us or not?

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Enjoy life
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    I don't understand why they are already allowing people to max 5*s. Game content isn't even that hard yet. Act 4 should have covered maxed out 4*s mid level 5s. Wtf are you going to use a max 5* against other than ROK?

$$$ and people gladly pay. All the people that bought Bee crystals and the t4c probably just funded the next six months of adding a single feature bot and Kabam laughing to the bank.
  • kranders wrote: »
    I don't understand why they are already allowing people to max 5*s. Game content isn't even that hard yet. Act 4 should have covered maxed out 4*s mid level 5s. Wtf are you going to use a max 5* against other than ROK?

$$$ and people gladly pay. All the people that bought Bee crystals and the t4c probably just funded the next six months of adding a single feature bot and Kabam laughing to the bank.

That's the other thing, with so much complaining about the terrible customer service and lack of content why do people continue to buy these deals? These 5/50 5* probably cost $1500-$2000US to make after all the spark deals, crystals, awakening bundles, etc... Like I can see how that would work for MCoC as that game is never going away anytime soon but this game doesn't have the player base to last more than a few more years.
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    edited December 2018
    It's not often that I take Kabam side, but this time they've done well both on payed and energon based offers. When was the last time you've seen any kind of new spark offered for first time on energon? Yeah.

I agree we need new content, but please stop stirring [Removed by Moderation] every time something is introduced. Energon is easy to get, I myself can get nearly 1200 a month, just by doing spotlights and arena crystals, so everyone that have been playing since beta could have easily saved that 8800 for the platinium offer.

And if the T3 class offer was in the mid of January I would gladly pay the 50 euro, but right now, between Christmas and New year's I have better things to spend my money on. Because those 3 class sparks could save you 3 months of grinding (or even more).
  • You're missing my point, other than ROK and D100 AM there is no content to support a 5/50 5*. When MCoC introduced 5/55s it was almost two years after introducing 5*s. There was an act 4 and uncollected versions of special missions both which were difficult with 4/45 5*s. It wasn't until 6*s we're talked about being introduced that T4C were finally available. That's my point. Yes I understand that theses are entirely two different games but the actual game structure does not require 5/50 5*s right now. 90% of the game can be done with 3/30.
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    edited December 2018
    ktomov wrote: »
    It's not often that I take Kabam side, but this time they've done well both on payed and energon based offers. When was the last time you've seen any kind of new spark offered for first time on energon? Yeah.

I agree we need new content, but please stop stirring [Removed by Moderation] every time something is introduced. Energon is easy to get, I myself can get nearly 1200 a month, just by doing spotlights and arena crystals, so everyone that have been playing since beta could have easily saved that 8800 for the platinium offer.

And if the T3 class offer was in the mid of January I would gladly pay the 50 euro, but right now, between Christmas and New year's I have better things to spend my money on. Because those 3 class sparks could save you 3 months of grinding (or even more).

You’re missing the entire point. I easily save energon too but I already know plenty of people that spent money to cover the deal. In two weeks the same deal will be for money and people will pay. You’ve got the exact attitude Kabam is feeding there is no new content and the game is riddled with bugs and balance issues and rather than fix them they give a new rank deal. I easily finish master but the bugs were terrible. And “introduced” is a poor choice of words. A new rank is nothing new. I’ve been on here since day one and ever since the last AM map the developers have phoned it in. What happened to the disappointment from 7.0? forgotten because you can r5 a 5*.
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Personally I would be ok if they just made current content harder to make high ranked five stars something to shoot for. Right now for most players the motivation isn’t there since you only have high level am and rotk. Even those will be a breeze with r5 five stars though.
  • WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    How many actually have R5 5* bots? A small handful? The only thing this has done is make arena harder for anyone who isn’t a wallet warrior. $1000s of dollars for bots that are mainly for bragging rights. When this game is shutdown in the coming months, it will be fun to read the moaning about the wasted money.
  • WarCat wrote: »
    How many actually have R5 5* bots? A small handful? The only thing this has done is make arena harder for anyone who isn’t a wallet warrior. $1000s of dollars for bots that are mainly for bragging rights. When this game is shutdown in the coming months, it will be fun to read the moaning about the wasted money.
    Not just arena what about raid i want to keep away from the 5* r5 megatronus on robot resource