Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

The worst odds with the best results

I think most people would agree with what I am about to post as being a bug. The night bird I mod is beginning to get frustrating. It says that there is a 4 (I’ll SAY AGAIN 4) percent chance to evade an attack. For me and anyone else who know math will that you that at most once in a fight the bot will evade. So why is this happening every combo every fight, and at times even twice and back to back. This needs to be fixed! It’s fine that you feed your whales but if the advantage when it comes to raids leans towards impossible when it comes to the mods, you just might see the discouraged part of the community start dwindle as these 5 stars begin to reach their maximum.
Tagged:

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Just because sometimes people overlook things... It's +4% chance to evade, so if the mod is on a bot that already has evade, it adds to it.

For bots like Starscream, who only has a 5% chance to evade to begin with, it can be rather effective at increasing that evade rate.
  • AresAres Posts: 38
    I know that but even on bots without evade there is a substantial increase. In thi paticular it was Waspinator that was paired.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I was just coming here to post about this - I think the thread title should be very specific though because I believe this is a bug.

It says 4% but it's also an orange stat, meaning that it should move when the mod is ranked up, but it doesn't. This leads me to believe that the actual figure is higher, but it is displaying incorrectly.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    DaveJL wrote: »
    I was just coming here to post about this - I think the thread title should be very specific though because I believe this is a bug.

It says 4% but it's also an orange stat, meaning that it should move when the mod is ranked up, but it doesn't. This leads me to believe that the actual figure is higher, but it is displaying incorrectly.

I would agree here, especially since I recall the description being much different before.

I believe it used to read along the lines of "chance to evade increases as bot health gets lower"

So it acted much like WB Sig, but for evade.

Maybe it still works that way even though the description has changed
  • AresAres Posts: 38
    DaveJL wrote: »

I’ve actually noticed this in other parts of the game as well, as far as bots go. Makes me wonder what are the real stats of these overlooked “bugs”
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Yeah there's no way it's 4% as far as I am concerned.