Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Progression too fast?

Dear kabam who may this concern

Since its Christmas and you always release good deals on this day and that's a good thing (also wouldn't mind a n extra free item from santa'tronus), but also comes the T4c spark deal.

Now the issue with this is yes you make money but releasing this now is progressing the game to quick for myself to enjoy and others as I would like to have a few bots on the same page yes you can say some people have done this already but this is top 10 alliance but they consistently get the top rewards in which they earn props to those players for hard work. But the game would be much more enjoyable at a slower progression where you feel you have achived something rather than having t3a much harder to get and then once getting enough to have some pride when ranking up you bot, in how your other game has it right now where a rank 5 five star is an achievement to the player with hard work. Hope you consider slowing the games progression.

Your sincerely Ginja

P.S can't wait for new content 😉

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    I'm sure this means 6* and new content is coming soon
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    The t4c comes in a handy way, but seriously if there's no newer content, those top alliances will be back to the old times: d100x4 and pray on the number of Scout sharks.
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    pke63ek3eord.jpeg

Hook us up Kabam.

Yeah but how long have 5*s been out in MCoC? 5*s there are like 4*s here.
  • Options
    CeltCelt Posts: 190
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    pke63ek3eord.jpeg

Hook us up Kabam.

Yeah but how long have 5*s been out in MCoC? 5*s there are like 4*s here.

And yet, even a 4 star awakening program isn't on sight for us !!

Joking aside. it's still frustrating to see that this game is getting soo much attention compared to this one. And this gift just confirms it, because they had a huuuge backlash few hours earlier due to a " problematic calendar " and see what Kabam did to chill the player base.

That's just Kabam's ways of pleasing players.
  • Options
    ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Manthro wrote: »
    I gotta be honest. This t4c offering makes me seriously consider quitting the game.

Even playing in a top 5 alliance you can barely get enough t3c to continually rank your 5* bots, and the t3c offering in the daily missions is marginal because you're using your energy mostly to get through spotlights for the month.

Makes the past 2 years of playing feels like it's worth little to nothing.

Just my opinion and how I feel about it. Doubt many will agree.

lwrte2rsrhfa.jpeg
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Ænigma wrote: »
    I gotta be honest. This t4c offering makes me seriously consider quitting the game.

Even playing in a top 5 alliance you can barely get enough t3c to continually rank your 5* bots, and the t3c offering in the daily missions is marginal because you're using your energy mostly to get through spotlights for the month.

lwrte2rsrhfa.jpeg

So then why haven't you been ranking your 5* bots with that kind of t3c?
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    olp2x96b6w8t.png

The fact that they got something like this and we didn't upsets me...

Wow, that really breaks my heart
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Kitten wrote: »
    olp2x96b6w8t.png

The fact that they got something like this and we didn't upsets me...

Wow, that really breaks my heart

And I bet they’d actually listen to what “summoners” post on there
  • Options

lwrte2rsrhfa.jpeg

How do you know I haven't been ranking my 5*?
  • Options
    edited December 2018

lwrte2rsrhfa.jpeg

Because if you were, you'd likely be showing the number of r4 5* bots you have, as opposed to the stock of t3c you have sitting in inventory. A single 5* bot requires 9 t3c to r4.

It's highly unlikely any player would be able to hoard that many of every class t3c while ranking their 5* bots regularly, unless they were buying them; Either directly through the store, or indirectly by paying for energy refills in spotlights and then doing dailies all month long.

Unless that's the case, it seems to point to a bottleneck somewhere.

It's either t3a, gold, or you don't have enough 5* bots to rank in the first place.

Either way, it was an honest question. Don't understand why you would dodge it instead of answering it.

I could be completely wrong. All I know is that if I had the resources and sparks to rank 5* bots, I'd be ranking all the ones I could instead of hoarding.

I'm in a rank 4-6 alliance for AM, and have been fully exploring master/expert spotlight since inception, and I don't earn the kind of t3c I see there.
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    @Manthro @Ænigma is deathstalker.

Personally I run hard daily missions every day to grind T3C regularly and grind T2Cs on Sunday, while running through all spotlight missions. I finished easy spotlight last week, without buying energy refills, only using the free refills from AE rewards. So for the remaining 15 days, I run hard and medium daily spark missions and rerun story Mission to farm xp and ore. There’s plenty of free energy to run spotlight missions and daily spark missions.

But yes, there is a difference between the AM rewards for 1-3 vs 4-6. 1-3 has T3C every week, plus map completion rewards give 1-2 T3Cs per month. Perhaps you should consider changing alliance ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2018

lwrte2rsrhfa.jpeg

Because if you were, you'd likely be showing the number of r4 5* bots you have, as opposed to the stock of t3c you have sitting in inventory. A single 5* bot requires 9 t3c to r4.

It's highly unlikely any player would be able to hoard that many of every class t3c while ranking their 5* bots regularly, unless they were buying them; Either directly through the store, or indirectly by paying for energy refills in spotlights and then doing dailies all month long.

Unless that's the case, it seems to point to a bottleneck somewhere.

It's either t3a, gold, or you don't have enough 5* bots to rank in the first place.

Either way, it was an honest question. Don't understand why you would dodge it instead of answering it.

I could be completely wrong. All I know is that if I had the resources and sparks to rank 5* bots, I'd be ranking all the ones I could instead of hoarding.

I'm in a rank 4-6 alliance for AM, and have been fully exploring master/expert spotlight since inception, and I don't earn the kind of t3c I see there.

cpa4oubtz3hc.jpeg

I'm selective with my rank ups. No need to rank up every bot until I start to overflow.

I also happened to pull a couple full Sparks from the t3c daily. (very few and none from the class I actually wanted)
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    cpa4oubtz3hc.jpeg

I'm selective with my rank ups. No need to rank up every bot until I start to overflow.

I also happened to pull a couple full Sparks from the t3c daily. (very few and none from the class I actually wanted)

I feel bad for your tac Prime and Megatron. Especially since Starscream was ranked before them.
  • Options
    Darm0k wrote: »
    cpa4oubtz3hc.jpeg

I feel bad for your tac Prime and Megatron. Especially since Starscream was ranked before them.

I got scream during the initial 5* pool. That rank up was done a LONG time ago and cause I had the sparks to "spare" at the time. Trust me. If I knew I was getting more tacts I wouldn't have ranked up Scream.

I got OGP obviously during the event and Megatron I only got recently. (Like last week recently)
  • Options
    Darm0k wrote: »
    cpa4oubtz3hc.jpeg

There's nothing wrong with Scream, bud. In many situations he's a better choice than OGP or OGMT, especially with his synergies.

Having said that, I'm not suggesting he's better overall than either of them... But he is very good, and doesn't get enough credit.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    edited December 2018
    [
    There's nothing wrong with Scream, bud. In many situations he's a better choice than OGP or OGMT, especially with his synergies.

Having said that, I'm not suggesting he's better overall than either of them... But he is very good, and doesn't get enough credit.

Yeah, I don’t disagree with you. I used to bring him to AM (mainly for Rhinox and Primal — and maybe some others). I just happen to like Prime and Megatron a little more.
  • Options
    As for progression, I think the game can be a little TOO easy. The game play can be difficult at times, don't get me wrong, it's just that the game can be a little bit rewarding. People already have Maxed out 5-Stars, what can they do now? It's also a lot easier to get bots in this game, so once you've collected all the Bots in the game you just become bored and have to wait a whole month just for the next Bot, where they're likely to get said bot on the first day they come out. And there's the fact that Spotlight Missions can be finished before the monthly dateline has finished, so players will become bored.

Maybe if Kabam could release more difficult content? Idk
  • Options
    cbaum2cbaum2 Posts: 12
    The major problem is releasing the t4c when all the content can be done with r3 5* and even max ranked 4*. If they’re gonna let people have max ranked 5*s then we should at least have content to use them in.
  • Options
    Kabam better add new content. Game is going way too fast