Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Hey Kabam, Graphics Much?

2»

Comments

• Kitten wrote: »
    m3q5x3d57bap.png
    Can we all just take a moment to see how happy Waspinator is to be nuked? How he's so done with preventing his fate that he let's himself get blown the bits. That's the face of a Bot who has accepted who he is... a Chewtoy of Fate. Such symbolic poetry.
    you made me cry man wtf

lenn6wozlnwe.png
    W̶a̶s̶p̶i̶n̶a̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶c̶r̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶d̶a̶y̶
    Why universe hate Waspinator?
    If you really think about it, Waspinator is possibly one of the most tragic Transformers characters EVER. The guy can't catch a break.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Kitten wrote: »
    m3q5x3d57bap.png
    Can we all just take a moment to see how happy Waspinator is to be nuked? How he's so done with preventing his fate that he let's himself get blown the bits. That's the face of a Bot who has accepted who he is... a Chewtoy of Fate. Such symbolic poetry.
    you made me cry man wtf

lenn6wozlnwe.png
    If you really think about it, Waspinator is possibly one of the most tragic Transformers characters EVER. The guy can't catch a break.

neither can I when it comes to getting Warpath in this game...
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    m3q5x3d57bap.png
    you made me cry man wtf

lenn6wozlnwe.png

Dude just go buy the Warpath figure so you can play with him every day and can stop bothering the mods with your nonsense.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    m3q5x3d57bap.png
    you made me cry man wtf

lenn6wozlnwe.png

He catches a break on my bench
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Ænigma wrote: »
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    m3q5x3d57bap.png
    you made me cry man wtf

lenn6wozlnwe.png

Dude just go buy the Warpath figure so you can play with him every day and can stop bothering the mods with your nonsense.

I will when you're more helpful on these forums than stevie wonder trying to do a construction job.
  • iew9cwspv1vt.png
    Drift demonstrates what happens when you eat at Tacobell.
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    Vavatron wrote: »
    C’mon dude, there’s another thread for that. Please don’t hijack this one @iuJacob

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/6899/glitches-leave#latest

Nah, I’m dead serious.

I love that the effect has carried over to Prime’s specials now, too.

It’s great!

Pixels all around!

• Jay32 wrote: »
    Mine has to be Bludgeon's specials especially the damage output.
    yawhy4ctw4rh.jpg

And I thought, Last hit is from sword :mrgreen: !
  • hlj8n4ovacsx.jpg
    Windblade is give Blaster some waves.
  • Raptor22Raptor22 Posts: 111
    My favourite is Jetfire's Sp3... Just wait for it!

It's pretty interesting because you can kinda actually see it transform into a "gerwalk" mode before he comes down to land.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited December 2018
    Love the ripples of distortion from UM’s SP1.

v9oxpcvus3xa.png

mrtnvzaeg1aw.png

• SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    71whpwar7ql9.jpg

Tronus got them circuits sliced lol
  • 23te0cbbny1g.png
    Mess with the Scorpion and you get the claws... and a Bee drone.
  • 3j1dovcyqp94.jpeg
    OG Megatron’s SP3 final hit with sparks.
    JayBird01 wrote: »
    3j1dovcyqp94.jpeg
    OG Megatron’s SP3 final hit with sparks.

Love this one!
    Some more fun shots.

37mkhcfrtil8.png
    yuyyrcv1f5wd.png
    rruzxgqdymdr.png
    ...and one more. Absolute work of Art by the Kabam team. @Kabam Vydious

2p5mj9976ucp.jpeg
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    3w3k7s5uje3l.png
    2wfd8kam0wx9.png
    Took these a few days ago.
  • scoopscoop Posts: 1
    I also love it when kabam decided to treat android users like second class citizens and decided to reduce the graphical effects just because they think android high end devices can't handle it, cases in point : primal fur effect, every single special attack particle effect, and every stage special effects.

They also treat every samsung users with korean made chipset (exynos) as third class citizen by making the graphic looks like as if you were playing on a midrange phone compared to the ones with american made chipset (snapdragon) that was 1 year older.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited January 2019
    scoop wrote: »
    I also love it when kabam decided to treat android users like second class citizens and decided to reduce the graphical effects just because they think android high end devices can't handle it, cases in point : primal fur effect, every single special attack particle effect, and every stage special effects.

They also treat every samsung users with korean made chipset (exynos) as third class citizen by making the graphic looks like as if you were playing on a midrange phone compared to the ones with american made chipset (snapdragon) that was 1 year older.

And yet the $100 moto c plus running a Mediatek NEVER EVER overheats or crashes. Unlike the $800-1000 iPhone 8.
    Fair trade off.
    You're right regarding Exynos (and Hisilicon) though.
    Check out REQUIREMENTS thread.