Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

BUMBLEBEE Needs Our Help?!?

BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
Otherwise we'll never get a Cybertron movie.

Or anything resembling a well crafted Transformers movie again.

Please guys, the yellow VW needs as many bums on seats, if you've not seen it, go.
If you have, view again if possible.
It's a great film, period.
Great acting, fun storyline, plus it reeks of TF-love by it's creators.
This could be the start of a proper Transformers franchise, yet we're failing it.

This is TF cinemas' darkest hour.

Or we could:

BUMBLEBEE Needs Our Help?!? 28 votes

Be satisfied with more intelligence sapping BAYHEM
7%
Bumblebee254OptimalOptimus_MV1 2 votes
I'll watch it ASAP, i love TF
32%
Joker69serdoodB_KassVavatronbummblezee3Issy543Sycko5BaRdYaAmNmac10smg_ToaOfGreen 9 votes
I'll view it multiple times, TF is a PART OF ME
60%
AAGZ0921DrShotgunSparkShredderMeatShield72SwipeprimeSkBirdmanBlack_ThoughtMr_WonderfulJcrack1403Sonicprime1963UrAverageMalakaSlayerrylitr5ewqEliteDragonKittenEuler314Jellybee 17 votes

Comments

• ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited December 2018
    I'm surprised Hasbro didn't learn their lesson the first time they released a TF movie next to a DC movie.
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    I'm surprised Hasbro didn't learn their lesson the first time they released a TF movie next to a DC movie.

I don't remember which DC it was at that time ?
  • I'm surprised Hasbro didn't learn their lesson the first time they released a TF movie next to a DC movie.

Aquaman got another 30 days in China. Bumblebee was supposed to be the movie around Chinese New Year in China. I like DC, but not a fan of Aquaman.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Wait, people still go and see DCU films?

Granted, I'm going to see Aquaman tomorrow, but will be seeing Bumblebee a week tomorrow.
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited December 2018
    Why are you people bashing on bay films. They aren't that bad. And I'm definitely gonna see bee soon
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Why are you people bashing on bay films. They aren't that bad. And I'm definitely gonna see bee soon

You’re funny man
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Just saw it a second time in 4DX and it’s honestly such a good movie it gets better every time
  • Be satisfied with more intelligence sapping BAYHEM
    Kitten wrote: »

You’re funny man

Are you saying energon is better?
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited December 2018
    Just saw it a second time in 4DX and it’s honestly such a good movie it gets better every time

Better than the g1 TRANSFORMERS MOViE?
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    I'll watch it ASAP, i love TF
    Honestly the only thing I miss from bayformers is witwicky
  • Celt wrote: »

I don't remember which DC it was at that time ?

I believe Wonder Woman messed up the Last Knight's Box Office.

Or the Last Knight messed itself up because that film was absolutely unreedamable.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Sycko5 wrote: »
    Honestly the only thing I miss from bayformers is witwicky

No no no no no no no no NO
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Already bought 7 tickets for nieces & nephews, watching it tomorrow.
  • I'll view it multiple times, TF is a PART OF ME

You’re funny man

Anything is better than Micheal bay’s nonsense. Hopefully the bee movie will bring some redemption to the franchise
  • Kitten wrote: »

You’re funny man

Anything is better than Micheal bay’s nonsense. Hopefully the bee movie will bring some redemption to the franchise

Ok, I wouldn't go TOO far as to say Energon is better than Bayformers. Bayformers at least can do great action sequences unlike Energon, where the character models can't do squat besides float in the air and scream/grunt their necks off.
  • There are some things in Bayformers that are under appreciated. The best example being Mixmaster's design. I actually really like the fact that he uses his cement mixer kibble as shielding, and I like the odd looking head and arms. Definitely more unique than the plain looking G1 design. Only flaw Mixdaddyhas is that he has no unique colors

You’re funny man

Ok, I wouldn't go TOO far as to say Energon is better than Bayformers. Bayformers at least can do great action sequences unlike Energon, where the character models can't do squat besides float in the air and scream/grunt their necks off.

And shoot each other 10,796 times with absolutely no physical damage.
    And move as if they're on Pentium 111s.

Bayformers gave us some GREAT designs, namely:
    Prime
    Ironhide
    Blackout (so good they used him twice)
    Bonecrusher
    Mixmaster
    Fallen

Too bad the personalities were infantile, mean-spirited, and overly murderous.
    And those were just the Autobots.

For those that haven't seen Bumblebee;
    Shatter and Dropkick (Bee, too) are PERFECT G1/Bayformer hybrids.
    BlackRazak wrote: »

You’re funny man

Prime
    Ironhide
    Bonecrusher
    Mixmaster
    Fallen

I thought Megatron had a pretty cool design as well as Shockwave. Shockwave was awesome in fact... The Dinobots weren't bad either. It's just the lack of colours that really got me.
    DaveJL wrote: »

You’re funny man

Prime
    Ironhide
    Bonecrusher
    Mixmaster
    Fallen

I thought Megatron had a pretty cool design as well as Shockwave. Shockwave was awesome in fact... The Dinobots weren't bad either. It's just the lack of colours that really got me.

Cool bot modes, yes.
    (Though Megs is a played out, Sauron-max) but the alt forms were lazy, random tosh.
    So no points for Megs, Shockwave, etc
    Plus the toys, up till Takara Movie The Best (hilariously titled), were absolute crud.

JUST WHAT DID SHOCKWAVE TURN INTO
    Bay's Transformers:
    50 Shades of Grey

You’re funny man

Prime
    Ironhide
    Bonecrusher
    Mixmaster
    Fallen

Cool bot modes, yes.
    (Though Megs is a played out, Sauron-max) but the alt forms were lazy, random tosh.
    Plus the toys, up till Takara Movie The Best (hilariously titled), were absolute crud.

Scrap metal in the end, mate.

I thought Shockwave looked pretty cool still. Starscream was the worst, the others were just average.
  • UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
    edited December 2018

You’re funny man

Prime
    Ironhide
    Bonecrusher
    Mixmaster
    Fallen

Cool bot modes, yes.

Scrap metal in the end, mate.

I thought Shockwave looked pretty cool still. Starscream was the worst, the others were just average.

Starscream at the gym.

Skywarp: ok what body part are we doing to-
    Starscream: LATS!
    Skywarp: ok what about today
    Skywarp: but we did tha-
    Skywarp: Ok, what body part today OTHER THAN LA-
    Starscream: LAAATTTSSS

• BlackRazak wrote: »

You’re funny man

Prime
    Ironhide
    Bonecrusher
    Mixmaster
    Fallen

Shatter and Dropkick had great designs. They looked a bit like Bayformers but they actually had different parts and colors that differentiated them.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I loved the strange non bipedal designs...Bonecrusher, Mixmaster, Barricade was cool because his proportions were really off. Shockwave was great. LongHaul was brutally tough looking. Bay had some good designs...also some super bad ones. Robots don't get fat. Robots don't grow beards, and they don't smoke bullets. They don't have gold teefs and big ears either
  • DrShotgun wrote: »
    Robots don't grow beards,

pvz02t6fvifl.jpg
    To be fair, that has been a problem since G1
  • hxy08dqorlud.jpg

Beard?
    And space monkeys/alien squids further enhance the "Bay was respecting Canon!" argument.
    But i draw the line at glasses (Q), and MULLETS

Literally EFF OFF, Bayformers fans.
    Try defending those. 😕

0lwj59hsdq08.jpg
    d0pn05l5jb9j.jpg
    nrzbis6mukh1.jpg
    Plus he'd REALLY be into politics big time in 2018.
    Guys, here's ANOTHER incentive (don't really need one, the film's fantastic), if we make it a success, the Blu-ray might have the early access cut.
    The one which has different connections to the Bay films, and frozen G1 MEGATRON.