Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Please remove the visual obstructions

I didn’t even see it coming.

n9ogz2hcadx5.jpeg

I don’t know the reason for having this in here. There are bunch of these on the different maps.

Comments

• ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Lmao wow that's just horrible. Still not sure why kabam wants to leave all the obstructions on the maps when everyone complains.
  • Waspinator unleashes hidden attack!

*Visual Obstructions*

It was super effective.

Lmao but seriously. That's horrible. I'd be pissed off too if it happened to me and the boss just so happens to be Wasp at 1% HP.
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    That’s just horrible, I thought the poles in the desert map were bad.

I really don’t care what the background map looks like. I, like many others, would like these visual obstructions gone...
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I'm impressed at how quickly you managed to take a screenshot. I'd have been so angry and desperately trying to get back in view, that I wouldn't have had presence of mind to do that
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Darm0k wrote: »
    I didn’t even see it coming.

n9ogz2hcadx5.jpeg

I don’t know the reason for having this in here. There are bunch of these on the different maps.

Now imagine that railing that bugs you, but with added 4* crystals floating in mid air, and random nodes.
    Hence why i can't get past a 21x win streak anymore.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    DaveJL wrote: »
    I'm impressed at how quickly you managed to take a screenshot. I'd have been so angry and desperately trying to get back in view, that I wouldn't have had presence of mind to do that

I came across it near the beginning of the match so I paused the fight and started the screen recording. Sure enough it happened again and then screen grabbed it from the video.
    Remembered this old thread I started so just continuing it instead of starting a new one.

htrbsrpob4bi.jpeg

This and those damn pillars. Also, sometimes the small rubble blocks the view even though it only goes up to the bots’ knees.

Could Kabam just get rid of these already? Do they think it looks cool or something? It should be easily done I think. I mean, they don’t have it on some devices, they can just make it for all devices.
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    Agreed, I find them to be annoying as hell
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Remembered this old thread I started so just continuing it instead of starting a new one.

htrbsrpob4bi.jpeg

This and those damn pillars. Also, sometimes the small rubble blocks the view even though it only goes up to the bots’ knees.

Could Kabam just get rid of these already? Do they think it looks cool or something? It should be easily done I think. I mean, they don’t have it on some devices, they can just make it for all devices.

you do know that android has none of these right?
    do you use an iPhone?
    @Firebot WRONG
    Even on weak-sauce Mediatek $80 phones you get em.

Mainly CHICAGO, EGYPT, CHINA stages.
    Pillars, rubble, light poles, etc.

Whenever you're on the RIGHT side of the screen, whacking away at the opponent.
    And then they use that momentary visual impairment to 5-hit combo you because you missed via air whiff.
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    @Firebot WRONG

And then they use that momentary visual impairment to 5-hit combo you because you missed via air whiff.

how do you know so much about device performances dude!
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Firebot wrote: »
    @Firebot WRONG

It’s his job. I once spent 3 hrs down the rabbit hole reading through all of @BlackRazak ‘s device testing - both here on the forum and other places. Wish Kabam would commission him to test new releases.
    edited May 2020
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Firebot wrote: »
    @Firebot WRONG

It’s his job. I once spent 3 hrs down the rabbit hole reading through all of @BlackRazak ‘s device testing - both here on the forum and other places. Wish Kabam would commission him to test new releases.

Thanks for the lovely testimonial, @JIMMY_SAB .
    Since i can't offer sage advice if your quality to the community, my contribution is device testing.

Everyone should be able to play their fave TF game with minimal issues, irregardless of budget

I don't need no commissions, just check ins from Kabam would be nice!
    I need commissions, just checks from Kabam would be nice!

FTFY. 😏
    It’s not right that some phones don’t have this and some do. Just take them out. Not are the really annoying and get in the way, they do NOTHING for the gameplay. I bet it just makes the phones run hotter.