Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Will the Raid Leaderboard ever be fixed?

So the Leaderboards have been broken and frozen in time for quite some time now... I wonder if they will ever be fixed.

Will the Raid Leaderboard ever be fixed? 12 votes

Maybe one day
8%
Issy543 1 vote
Probably not
16%
BOFADDaveJL 2 votes
Kabam: We have Raid Leaderboards?
75%
Joker69cbaum2ScarredArachnid333OptimalOptimus_MV1Sycko5Kittenlightningbaronmac10smg_ToaOfGreenHijacker2531 9 votes

Comments

• BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Probably not
    Zero chance
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Not that I’m at the top or anything, but I really couldn’t care less about it. Being at the top doesn’t earn you gold or anything while you’re there...
  • Kabam: We have Raid Leaderboards?
    No chance in hell will it be fixed.
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Not that I’m at the top or anything, but I really couldn’t care less about it. Being at the top doesn’t earn you gold or anything while you’re there...

That's fine... Its more about the fact that simple things constantly get overlooked by the devs just because...
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Ænigma wrote: »
    Darm0k wrote: »

That's fine... Its more about the fact that simple things constantly get overlooked by the devs just because...

Ehh... good point. I’m still going on my theory that the TFTF team doesn’t have the know how. All the real programmers are working on that-other-game and the only folks left only know how to modify the rewards, calendar, and pick the raid store items (my other theory that it’s not completely random).
  • They will in 2060
  • PrfctcellrulzPrfctcellrulz Posts: 130
    edited December 2018
    I’m more concerned about being able to revenge raid immediately and not get nonstop “Unavailable” messages, so I end up losing half my raid chip stash without being able to recover my losses. Fix THAT problem please.