Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Jetfire Rebuild Suggesstion

This is a not thread about closing of game. So, please don't comment all that "Game's gonna die anyway" stuff.
Okay, straight to a point Jetfire... is quite useless bot despite his potential.
so, here is a suggesstion to make him better.

Jetfire (Rebuild): Tech

Abilities :
  • Parry Shield
  • Ranged Buff
  • Shock
  • Power Drain
    Shield

Parry Shield :
  • Well-Timed Blocks against Basic and Heavy Activate parry sheild reflecting those attacks for 80~100% of original damage
  • Well-Timed locks against Melee Hits activate parry shield, granting 100% Block-Profeciency and drains 2-4% Max Power per blocked hit.
  • Parry Shield is not affected by abilities which causes attacks to be unblockable.
  • Each Activation generates an energy charge increasing power rate by 5%. [Max:10]

Heavy Attacks:
  • Consumes 1 Energy Charge to inflict 70~90% Attacks as Shock over 4 secs.
  • 3% Chance per energy charge to stun for 2 secs. This stun requires 15 sec cooldown to be inflicted again.

Special Attacks :
  • No Energy Charge = 1 Energy Charge

Special Attack 1:
  • Converts all Charges into Ranged Buffs each increasing Damage by 10~20% and speed by 10% for 15 secs.
  • Power Lock for 8 secs is inflicted when consuming 6 or more charges.
  • When 10 Charges are consumed, Special Lock is also inflicted, preventing them from using their Special Attacks as long as they are power locked.

Special Attack 2:
  • Each Charge is consumed to generate 3% of Max Power per Charge.
  • When consuming 5 or more charges, they are heal blocked for 20 secs.
  • When 10 Charges are consumed, 80~100% of their Current Power is also drained instantly.

Special Attack 3:
  • 100% Chance to consumes all charges, each for 35%-45% Attack as Shock over 4 sec.
  • When consuming 10 charges, all buffs on opponent are nullified at once.
    Gains 2 Energy Charges at end of Attack

Signature Ability: Damage Control
  • When Under 70% Health, Holding Block for 2.5 sec consumes all energy charges at once to heal 2~6% of max health over 2 secs, per charge.
  • This doesn't trigger if Parry Shield is activated by the block.

Notes :
Shield was useless, it is removed. Unblockables buffs like Spotlight Megatronus shouldn't stop him.
His potential is far Great than it is utilized now. But this requires very skill. ajor of them- Well-Timed Blocking.
To have such great bot, you need to have skills. So, his Insane Sign Heals need quite long time in absense of Parry Protection.
If You are quites skilled, and generate 10 Charges, this gvies you 30% Chance to stun, then heal 18~54% of max health in mean time!
This is not a less amount, Unlike WheelJack, this heals is far better and more accessible.

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Nice thread. But the game's gonna die anyway.
  • GtronGtron Posts: 117
    I disagree about Jetfire. I haven’t lost a fight with him. Like KB he’s a great attacker, but a poor defender. His Parry is awesome, since it’ll block Heavy attacks too. Like all bots you just have to learn how to use him, practice, practice, practice
    I recently got a 5* JF and his leadership is... +10% critical rating? He a scout?
    I recently got a 5* JF and his leadership is... +10% critical rating? He a scout?

That’s either Kabam being Kabam or maybe they’re changing it up. BTW mines the same way
    Gtron wrote: »

That’s either Kabam being Kabam or maybe they’re changing it up. BTW mines the same way

Tested JF with 4* Ironhide, and he still doesn't crit on melee hits. So it's just a wrong description. JF has power rate synergy like other techs.
    @KillMasterC just another Kabamming then. I have several issues, as most of us do, ratings change, Masteries not working amongst others. It would be the second time I’ve seen a synergy description wrong. Tantrums Ancestor Synergy was messed up when he came out.

• Gtron wrote: »

Tested JF with 4* Ironhide, and he still doesn't crit on melee hits. So it's just a wrong description. JF has power rate synergy like other techs.

You think 10% CRIT rate really triggers CRIT?
    Gtron wrote: »

You think 10% CRIT rate really triggers CRIT?

For IH, it's a hit-or-miss thing. If I put a 5* Prowl with IH, he crits. I'm not talking about critting often, but he never crits on melee otherwise.
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    I actually like Jetfire. Hes not an easy bot to get right but hes a lot of fun and can take down much bigger bots with practice.