Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

The final straw

i4tiopkhbebq.png
I am now going to go and cry into my pillow about this game's future.
Tagged:

Comments

• ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    And? This was posted back in May. Miike is moderating both in here and the other forum. It's normal for people to make such a mistake from time to time, working on two places.

What's the big deal? What's the final straw you're talking about?
  • GtronGtron Posts: 117
    Just curious, why did @JKIN post get flagged? I see nothing wrong with it. Yeah there a typo, we all have typos, but what’s wrong with him posting that? #remove the flag
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Gtron wrote: »
    Just curious, why did @JKIN post get flagged? I see nothing wrong with it. Yeah there a typo, we all have typos, but what’s wrong with him posting that? #remove the flag

It's from may as @ktomov said, this is basically clickbait in the regard of the title implying that post was from just this week.
  • ktomov wrote: »
    And? This was posted back in May. Miike is moderating both in here and the other forum. It's normal for people to make such a mistake from time to time, working on two places.

@Kabam Miike makes the same mistakes over and over. At some point he needs to proof read his work! I don’t care how many places you work, if they are paying you do your job right.
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    ktomov wrote: »

@Kabam Miike makes the same mistakes over and over. At some point he needs to proof read his work! I don’t care how many places you work, if they are paying you do your job right.

Damn. Guys you sure are harsh. I'm php developer, so in many times I have to work in multiple websites in a day, believe me, such mistakes are very common.

Is it a mistake - yes. Were there threads about it in May - sure. Should we bring that back and just trow rocks - nos.

By the way with proof reading we will get twice as few answers as we get now, so don't know if it'll be better or not.
  • Remember to keep discussions constructive and focused on the game, Commanders. As this thread is neither, I'm going to be closing it down.
This discussion has been closed.