Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

BEST UNDUPED BOT

BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
Couldn't find a thread on this.
Maybe time for a new one, anyway!

Who's a naughty boy, even without duplication?

Or even who's MEH! and is still MEH! after?
And who gains the most AFTER a dupe?

BEST UNDUPED BOT 36 votes

GS Prime
13%
GochaBRONemesisUnknownPeasEliteDragonJuanM0 5 votes
GS Megatron
5%
Duckimus_Primeubiquitus 2 votes
MV Prime
11%
Hbomb761121893OptimalOptimus_MV1penehiriwa 4 votes
MV Megatron
0%
The Fallen
33%
HrockDaveJLAfterburnerTracked_SignalBlack_Thoughtmagnusprime777UrAverageMalakaComic_DimensionCeltTechnobotSycko5Warrior2410 12 votes
Hound
2%
Dragma 1 vote
Other; Please Elaborate
33%
Joker69KillMasterCSparkShredderAnakinPrimeMr_WonderfulPhatBoy123SlayerScarredArachnid333KittenlightningbaronJKINHijacker2531 12 votes

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Other; Please Elaborate
    Jazz
    -
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Kitten wrote: »
    Jazz
    -

Your insight overwhelms.
    J/k
    Resident breakdancing king punches like Tyson, but takes a hit like a (small) girl.
    ELABORATE FOR NOOBS
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Other; Please Elaborate
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Jazz
    -

Your insight overwhelms.
    J/k
    Resident breakdancing king punches like Tyson, but takes a hit like a (small) girl.
    ELABORATE FOR NOOBS

Ok here’s my elaboration
    He’s good
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    edited January 2019
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Jazz
    -

Your insight overwhelms.
    J/k
    ELABORATE FOR NOOBS

Ok here’s my elaboration
    He’s good

The only thing I like about Jazz is his post-sp3 dandruff brush. Or is that blaster?
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    edited January 2019
    Jazz
    -

He's not wrong. I think his signature actually interferes with a playstyle that relies on using his heavy. The whole point of Confuse is to get the opponent to use their specials, but how can you do that if they're draining power from Jazz's signature ability?

Besides, the stun from his sig is for one second only. By the time you realize the opponent has been stunned, the stun is over.

You're better off pairing him with OG and then baiting specials out of guys with the heavy to get the extra attack buffs. So yeah, I'd say Jazz is probably one of the best or the best unduped.
  • Other; Please Elaborate
    Motormaster, he is the king of the road. Pound for pound, his attack hurts opponents. SP1 stinks though.

I think Jazz is the "Chun Li" of the bots and Scout Bumblebee is the "Ryu" of the bots. 🤣
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    The Fallen
    Synthwave wrote: »
    Jazz
    -

He's not wrong. I think his signature actually interferes with a playstyle that relies on using his heavy. The whole point of Confuse is to get the opponent to use their specials, but how can you do that if they're draining power from Jazz's signature ability?

Besides, the stun from his sig is for one second only. By the time you realize the opponent has been stunned, the stun is over.

You're better off pairing him with OG and then baiting specials out of guys with the heavy to get the extra attack buffs. So yeah, I'd say Jazz is probably one of the best or the best unduped.

See, I just see his signature ability as an alternate way to play him. It is really hard to time the stun though from draining power.
    Ohh this was a really tough decision. I was tempted to pick G1 Prime, Fallen, or G1 Megs but then I remembered one of the best Bots in the game: Optimus Primal.

Why he's the best unduped? His Crit Armor is one of the game's best abilities, preventing high Crit Damage and damaging Abilities in general. His SP1 Bleed can really rack up, he can gain 10 Melee Buffs, and he can survive almost anything (except Tacs). Best of all, he obviously doesn't need to be duped to have his Beast Purification Synergy.

Only other words to express him:
    j111fgldbjsc.gif
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    The Fallen
    It's out of Tronus and Shockwave for me. Primal is a good shout too though.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Other; Please Elaborate
    Ahhhhh, Galvatron, one of, if not my favorite demo bots. His damage is good, he can demolish a bot with minimal issue, his charges make his ranged attacks stronger, his heavy is ranged, boom, EZ damage, not to mention charging 30 charges, then using your SP3 then you get 60 for it, which is basically a free OHKO. One of his issues is rhinox, I find that rhinox is a bit of an issue for him given his good resistance to ranged attacks (unless I suck against rhinox, wouldn't be a big shock tbh)

Best way to put it:

You: *enters battle against Galvatron*
    You: "This is gonna be easy!"
    Galvatron: y7ppv2zhoapc.png
    Shockwave for me. Since his sig is only necessary once in a blue moon for me, he gets it. Great standalone bot without synergies, power drain, armour piercing sp2, he’s got the lot.

And that’s before you factor in synergies, bring the right team and you can really need him up
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Other; Please Elaborate
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Ahhhhh, Galvatron, one of, if not my favorite demo bots. His damage is good, he can demolish a bot with minimal issue, his charges make his ranged attacks stronger, his heavy is ranged, boom, EZ damage, not to mention charging 30 charges, then using your SP3 then you get 60 for it, which is basically a free OHKO. One of his issues is rhinox, I find that rhinox is a bit of an issue for him given his good resistance to ranged attacks (unless I suck against rhinox, wouldn't be a big shock tbh)

Best way to put it:

LOL I found a gif of Galvatron's SP3 before this game existed XD
    napt2uijz9k6.gif

Best way to put it:

LOL I found a gif of Galvatron's SP3 before this game existed XD
    napt2uijz9k6.gif

I know Galvatron is powerful since I've seen him blow up planets, but damn. Never seen an explosion that cinematic.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Other; Please Elaborate
    I voted for Jazz not because he’s that good (Sorry Kitten), but because his sig really messes him up.
    Jazz. He is probably better unduped! Getting my 5* soon, and I won’t even try to dupe him
    Windblade, She really doesn't need her sign to rain crits, paired with swordmasters in solos, her CRIT rate increases.
    Other; Please Elaborate
    Windblade, She really doesn't need her sign to rain crits, paired with swordmasters in solos, her CRIT rate increases.

I have to agree. I have her on my mission team, unduped, and she is the one bot I almost always get a perfect with.
  • MV Prime
    Mv1. Great bot. Doesn't need to be duped
    Other; Please Elaborate
    If someone says Grimlock though...
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Other; Please Elaborate
    Rhinox. His sig really isn't necessary on player's side.
  • magnusprime777magnusprime777 Posts: 326
    edited January 2019
    The Fallen
    I really like all of the other characters listed, but for the fact that I just defeated a R5 5* G1 Megatron using a R4 4* Megatronus, I just had to vote for him!
    I wish I could’ve posted the screen video! Lol!!
  • The Fallen
    Megatronus winning by a landslide obviously.
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Other; Please Elaborate
    Grimlock...
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited January 2019
    Other; Please Elaborate
    Windblade Her crit rate is high enough to melt enemies even when she's unduped . I guess her signature just makes it easier but then again she works good without it as well.
    JKIN wrote: »
    If someone says Grimlock though...

You mean the bot who exists in mission squads just because of his signature?
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Motormaster, he is the king of the road. Pound for pound, his attack hurts opponents. SP1 stinks though.

I think Jazz is the "Chun Li" of the bots and Scout Bumblebee is the "Ryu" of the bots. 🤣

Motormaster really need his signature. Without it, he's suck big time.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    DonApis wrote: »

Motormaster really need his signature. Without it, he's suck big time.

I dunno man...
    My R4 Motormaster (3000Pi), up till 2 days ago was unduped.
    Yet he's my 6000Pi Megatronus, Shockwave, Brawler killer.
    I've duped him twice now, but haven't really noticed anything