Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Best Bot: Tech

So, I haven't seen any actual polls for best bot for each class, only "Against The Odds", so I decided to make some. Here is the one for Tech.

Please say whether these bots are good dupped or undupped.

Best Bot: Tech 40 votes

Wheeljack
42%
TsunamiHrockTracked_SignalVavatronRoosevelt_primeGalvatr0n27Jazz444BlackRazakShinokaizokuTechnobotOptimalOptimus_MV1EliteDragonKittensinatraLordZarak212JKINJohnnyJohnnyyespapa 17 votes
Ratchet
0%
Shockwave
25%
NutjobDrShotgunHbomb76DaveJLCONTRAMr_WonderfulPhatBoy123UrAverageMalakaScarredArachnid333Sycko5 10 votes
Rhinox
10%
Joker69SparkShredderNemesis_PrimeFunkie_Yoyo 4 votes
Mirage
5%
DenisPodlec 2 votes
Blaster
2%
Zero117V 1 vote
Soundwave
7%
AfterburnerAirComm72Dragma 3 votes
Jetfire
7%
Legacy123TimfrancoCujoPrime 3 votes

Comments

• JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Wheeljack
    I would say Shockwave when he is teamed up with Jetfire and some others, but I have to choose Wheeljack. Despite his low damage on basic attacks, his specials can REALLY screw up a bot, and his "upgrades" are surprisingly useful.

My second reason consists of one word: Nanojack.
  • NutjobNutjob Posts: 150
    Shockwave
    Shockwave has incredible synergies, reliable power drain, and can shock through armour defenses. Some people like Nanojack, but Shockwave can eat him without breaking a sweat. Nanojack finds it much harder to kill Shockwave.
  • Rhinox
    Though choice which draws with mirage.
  • Shockwave
    There is only one reason

gr01d63d0yns.jpeg
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Shockwave
    This was a toss up...WJ comes in at a strong 2nd
  • DragmaDragma Posts: 70
    Soundwave
    Bleh, I would like to change my vote, I was thinking most anoying to fight against. Best is Shockwave (does not hurt he was my first 5*
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Wheeljack
    Wheeljack he’s the best Tech I’ve ever played his shields come in handy if you mess up in a battle
    Wheeljack doesn’t really need synergies he’s also a great stand alone bot 👍
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Wheeljack
    I have a blast playing with other Techs also but Wheeljack is my #1 😊
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Shockwave
    Shockwave, Wheeljack, Jetfire, Mirage, Rhinox, Ratchet, Blaster, Soundwave in that order
  • HrockHrock Posts: 132
    Wheeljack
    Is it time for best sandwich shop poll next?
  • Rhinox
    Rhinox! Great against many bots especially Megatronus. Power lock with heavy, range attack to bleeds, SP2&SP3 to bleeds even more! Also have powerful shield.
  • Soundwave
    Rhinox is very solid. Shockwave can be spectacular, but he can also be slow and ineffective. Wheeljack can also be spectacular and is more reliable than Shockwave, but has less straight up combat ability. Blaster can be pretty wicked once you get the hang of him, and Jetfire appears to be kind of a greatest hits in some regard. I'm still learning him.

But I had to go with Soundwave. Heavily duped I utterly destroy other bots with him, especially the most powerful bots. Deflecting attacks from Megatronus and Galvatron back in their face I can defeat them without even much of an attack. He can be a bit slow and a bleeder, but that's why you have Laserbeak blast any opposition away. He's my second favorite bot in the game overall.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Wheeljack
    But I had to go with Soundwave. Heavily duped I utterly destroy other bots with him, especially the most powerful bots. Deflecting attacks from Megatronus and Galvatron back in their face I can defeat them without even much of an attack. He can be a bit slow and a bleeder, but that's why you have Laserbeak blast any opposition away. He's my second favorite bot in the game overall.

I just think of his power gain thing as annoying, as I am someone who tries to save up to the Special 3 and use that, and Shockwave can only gain power after his second power bar by getting hit.