Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Best Bot: Scout

So, I haven't seen any actual polls for best bot for each class, only "Against The Odds", so I decided to make some. Here is the one for Scouts.

Please say whether these bots are good dupped or undupped.

Best Bot: Scout 48 votes

Prowl
29%
NutjobTsunamiMichaelM11HrockDrShotgunSparkShredderDaveJLMr_WonderfulUrAverageMalakaTechnobotsinatraJKINHijacker2531Vinod_7991 14 votes
Windblade
18%
DenisBeastdadHbomb76JmdSeb1976VavatronSycko5mac10smg_ToaOfGreenTimfranco 9 votes
Jazz
6%
Joker69PodlecKitten 3 votes
Bumblebee
14%
Roosevelt_primeJazz444PeasDeadMemeBoiEliteDragonLordZarak212UltraOrionPax 7 votes
Cheetor
20%
MallowmanBodyopus79AfterburnerBlack_ThoughtCONTRAScarredArachnid333Funkie_YoyoZero117VMockitoJohnnyJohnnyyespapa 10 votes
Barricade
2%
OptimalOptimus_MV1 1 vote
Kickback
8%
Tracked_SignalPhatBoy123Bntyhntr3232_Dragma 4 votes
Sideswipe
0%

Comments

• JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Prowl
    I will have to say Prowl. When dupped, he will gain megatons of power when he generates attack buffs, and even alone the attack buffs stack up to 10. Combine that with his power drain and lock, and you've got one hell of a bot.
  • Prowl
    JKIN wrote: »
    I will have to say Prowl. When dupped, he will gain megatons of power when he generates attack buffs, and even alone the attack buffs stack up to 10. Combine that with his power drain and lock, and you've got one hell of a bot.

Always thought of prowl as more of a tactician, a good brawler buster. Still gets my vote though
  • DragmaDragma Posts: 70
    Kickback
    I went with KB, since I like his t3 animation.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Jazz
    Jazz is god duped or not.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Bumblebee
    Man what a tough decision I love all the scouts I’d max them all out if the parts weren’t so rare
    Bumblebee
    I went with Bumblebee others probably have other things to say about him lol
    But when I won this little guy as a 5* out of that Bee crystal it was unexpected
    Bumblebee will destroy any tech shield + gives the techs shock damage
    This ability is so useful for raids
    Bumblebee
    I still love my Jazz though 👍
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Prowl
    jazz, sideswipe, bee, kickback, prowl, barricade, windblade, cheetor in that order
  • Cheetor
    Want to end a fight quickly, Cheetor is your guy.
    Prowl
    JKIN wrote: »
    So, I haven't seen any actual polls for best bot for each class, only "Against The Odds", so I decided to make some. Here is the one for Scouts.

Please say whether these bots are good dupped or undupped.

OKAY, WHO ARE THE ONES WHO FLAGGED ME?!
  • Cheetor

He slices through enemies like a buzzsaw.
    Prowl
    Bodyopus79 wrote: »

He slices through enemies like a buzzsaw.

When I use him I try not to use his heavy as I hate evades but I can see how that Ranged Evade is really good.
    And he gains power really quickly, so I always use his SP1 as soon as I can.