Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Best Bot: Warrior

So, I haven't seen any actual polls for best bot for each class, only "Against The Odds", so I decided to make some. Here is the one for Warriors.

Please say whether these bots are good dupped or undupped.

Best Bot: Warrior 50 votes

Drift
16%
MichaelM11SparkShredderAnakinPrimeBumblebee254CONTRAShinokaizokuSlayerpenehiriwa 8 votes
Bonecrusher
18%
Hbomb76JmdRoosevelt_primeAvacalhator_1Grimes79OptimalOptimus_MV1sinatraZero117VMockito 9 votes
Scorponok
26%
HrockBodyopus79AfterburnerTracked_SignalBlack_ThoughtVavatronTechnobotEliteDragonFunkie_YoyoLordZarak212TimfrancoJKINPrimerprime5 13 votes
Arcee
6%
DenisPeasDeadMemeBoi 3 votes
Hot Rod
4%
NutjobFirebot 2 votes
Bludgeon
22%
Seb1976PhatBoy123Bntyhntr3232_0_Butt_Stabber_0Jazz444BlackRazakSycko5KittenDragmalightningbaronHijacker2531 11 votes
Hound (LOL)
8%
Joker69KillMasterCDaveJLLegacy123 4 votes

Comments

• Bonecrusher
    BC ftw
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    edited January 2019
    Scorponok
    Oof, this one is a tough one. However, Scorponok wins because, first of all, he can daze and cause opponents to miss on Specials. Second, he can inflict backfire. Third, he can heal (dupped).

The first reason makes a lot of bots less threatening, like Prowl, Shockwave, Hound and pretty much all of the Demos. The second reason ties into this, because even if they use a special and it consists mainly of melee attacks, they still take backfire damage.

The third reason is, well, healing! I wonder how much damage he can heal at sig. 100.
    Scorponok
    BC ftw

Yeah, but what are bleeds going to do against bots like duped Grimlock?
  • Drift
    JKIN wrote: »
    BC ftw

Yeah, but what are bleeds going to do against bots like duped Grimlock?

And brawlers are supposed to counter warriors anyway, and you'll prefer warrior for Scout, or non brawler class.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Hound (LOL)
    Hound
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Bludgeon
    I had to go with Bludgeon he’s my only fully maxed out warrior at the moment, well almost fully maxed he’s still got his sig to work on 👍

I’ve heard players say they don’t like Bludgeon so I’m thinking I went with the wrong bot 😂 but he seems to work excellent for me so he’s ok 👍
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Bludgeon
    Tie between bludgeon and scorponok imo
  • Tracked_SignalTracked_Signal Posts: 324
    edited January 2019
    Scorponok
    Skorponok the best by far he is the only warrior that can heal
    https://youtu.be/_fE1VMokUwE
  • Hound (LOL)
    Hound good bot
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Hound (LOL)
    realistically it's Scorp then Bonecrusher. After that it becomes situational IMO. Hound is good in the same way Bludgeon is good. Hotrod and Drift are good for anti evades. Arcee is solid and a good defender.
  • Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 101
    Bonecrusher
    Bonecrusher when duped, Drift undupped
  • Scorponok
    This class has 2 classes of it's own. The bots that are really good, and some of the worst bots in the game by far.

Scorponok has outclassed them all though, and stands on a tier alone. He has so many varied and powerful abilities he gives the Predacon 2nd in command the respect he has always deserved. Even G1 Scorponok would be jealous. I was skeptical at first, but he's a major destroyer, even against brawlers.

The tiers:

GREAT
    "Bonecrusher" (too bad he's ineffective against a couple of major bots)
    Bludgeon - a true warrior with unique skills and great armor
    Arcee - use her like a scout and her firepower and she's incredible

ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE
    "Hound" - should have been demolitions and his heavy attacks suck for all the hoopla, too slow to make use of his firepower
    "Drift" - decent armor but his first special sucks so he needs time to do anything, and even then he only inflicts moderate damage. Has absolutely nothing notable going for him.
    "Hot Rod" - by far the worst bot in the game. He's a joke through and through, and I've literally never lost a fight against him. His deceleration doesn't really provide much benefit, especially against a brawler who will wipe the floor with him easily.
    Scorponok
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    I had to go with Bludgeon he’s my only fully maxed out warrior at the moment, well almost fully maxed he’s still got his sig to work on 👍

I’ve heard players say they don’t like Bludgeon so I’m thinking I went with the wrong bot 😂 but he seems to work excellent for me so he’s ok 👍
    Bludgeon is very good with the Swordmasters synergy.
    Ive always thought of him as a lower-level-player bot though...
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Bludgeon
    Bludgeon.
    Master spammer!
  • Bludgeon
    I have a maxed and awakened 4 star Bludgeon. He's amazing and fits my name.
  • Scorponok
    Not my favorite class, to be sure. Class advantage is one thing, but when i use one of my favorite brawlers against a warrior in arena or otherwise.. heh, it just gets downright ugly. I've wrecked an r4 5* hotrod with a 3* tantrum plenty of times. Speaking of warriors, i have 5* arcee and 5* drift i have more than enough t3's (cu'z i barely use them) so i figure i might as well... Which should I rank up first? Arcee would be hands down, except I just naturally don't like resorting to range fighting if I don't have to; it doesn't come as naturally to me as strike and evade.
  • Drift
    Drfit for sure, Arcee close second.
    Scorponok
    Bodyopus79 wrote: »
    Speaking of warriors, i have 5* arcee and 5* drift i have more than enough t3's (cu'z i barely use them) so i figure i might as well... Which should I rank up first? Arcee would be hands down, except I just naturally don't like resorting to range fighting if I don't have to; it doesn't come as naturally to me as strike and evade.

Really depends. Arcee is good if you are a ranged person, because of headshots, and she evades. Drift is a, well, I wouldn't say "tanky", but he has good health. He can do some pretty good damage (ignoring his special 1), and is one of the Swordmasters, so if you have that synergy ready for him he will wreck.

I would suggest Drift, as he is one of the best Warriors, a close second to Scorponok for me.
    Scorponok
    Jazz444 wrote: »

He's okay, actually pretty good in my opinion. He is my favorite Warrior because he fits the class, but he isn't very solid.

With the Swordmasters synergy, he will become a nightmare for your opponents.
    Scorponok
    So, I haven't seen any actual polls for best bot for each class, only "Against The Odds", so I decided to make some. Here is the one for Warriors.

OKAY, WHO ARE THE ONES WHO FLAGGED ME?!
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Bludgeon

dude, no need to revive dead threads
    edited February 2019
    Scorponok
    Kitten wrote: »

dude, no need to revive dead threads

I hate being flagged for abuse.
    Spam, sure. I understand that I spam a lot, and different people have different definitions of spam, so there’s no use in arguing.
    But I don’t think I’ve abused this forum at all.
    Sure, a ton of spam with censored swear words, but not full-on abuse.

And also it’s one of my threads so I kinda wanna keep it going lol.
  • Bludgeon
    Bludgeon!