Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Monthly Objectives - If already done?

Let's say I already have a 5* Motormaster at R2. Does that mean I won't qualify for the monthly objective of: Getting a 5* MM or getting him to R2?

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I don't think any of the 5* bots offered are/were ever available in 5* yet... I could be wrong though.
  • I have MM, which is why I ask. lol
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Manthro wrote: »
    I don't think any of the 5* bots offered are/were ever available in 5* yet... I could be wrong though.

There was a pool of bots released for a limited time as part of a crystal deal a while back
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Manthro wrote: »

MM was in the $100 crystals.
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    objectives specifically say during this event.
  • If that is how it goes: getting punished for having a bot already.
    At least I know I will save money now as I will not spend another dime on this game.
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    edited January 2019
    kranders wrote: »

And? If you've payed a 100$ for that limited bots offer and you've got and ranked Motormaster to r2, you've slipped twice? Once because you've spent 100$ on a crystal and the second time - being unable to get that achievement. Logical punishment.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    ktomov wrote: »
    kranders wrote: »

And? If you've payed a 100$ for that limited bots offer and you've got and ranked Motormaster to r2, you've slipped twice? Once because you've spent 100$ on a crystal and the second time - being unable to get that achievement. Logical punishment.

Maybe the lesson to learn is don't spend money on this game anymore...
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    The objectives are just plain stupid, can’t expect anything more then stupid from kabam though. Really shady
  • Negan13Negan13 Posts: 22
    with this brutal change on the monthly goal they signed the death sentence of TFT
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Fair thing would be to give everyone with the featured 5* already the ranking objectives they qualify for. I understand if they need to acquire a 5* dupe to get the other achievement. However, they have no means to re-do the ranking up objectives. You can't forge away a 5* just to start over.
  • JKL wrote: »
    Fair thing would be to give everyone with the featured 5* already the ranking objectives they qualify for. I understand if they need to acquire a 5* dupe to get the other achievement. However, they have no means to re-do the ranking up objectives. You can't forge away a 5* just to start over.

I'm holding on to some "hope" that a fair & logical answer will be forthcoming from Kabam.
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Didn’t they say that you have to sell your 5s MM and start again ?
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    g41i06b9jhgf.png
    This was for 4s
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    @Kabam Miike the OP is not alone I have Bludgeon at R2 already..... If we aren't going to be able to get the objective then give me a refund
  • GtronGtron Posts: 117
    LECHITY wrote: »
    Let's say I already have a 5* Motormaster at R2. Does that mean I won't qualify for the monthly objective of: Getting a 5* MM or getting him to R2?

Wow! You got screwed! Kabam definitely needs to address this. What heart breaking frustration!! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Custos
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited January 2019
    TBF, @Kabam Miike did mention the new format was to help the community "catch up".
    The current system? Perfect for noobs and semi pros.
    I've been here less than a year, and even I'll miss out on plenty of milestones due to already having a 4* R3 Bludgeon, 4* R4 MM, 4* R2 Jazz, etc., which are all part of the objectives for January 2019.
    And i just can't afford a do-over of those guys.
    edited January 2019
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    TBF, @Kabam Miike did mention the new format was to help the community "catch up".
    The current system? Perfect for noobs and semi pros.
    I've been here less than a year, and even I'll miss out on plenty of milestones due to already having a 4* R3 Bludgeon, 4* R4 MM, 4* R2 Jazz, etc., which are all part of the objectives for January 2019.
    And i just can't afford a do-over of those guys.

There's nothing on ranking 4* of those specific 3 bots. The problem is with 5* which are not in normal 5* pool, so very limited number of people have them.

You can rank any 3*/4* and get the achievement. What I mostly dislike is that even if you aim at the 29 Monthly objective reward, you have to get ALL the 3 3*, all the 3 4* and at least one 5* of the bots. So yeah, 220 more chips wasted, compared to before.

If they don't at least triple the bot chip rewards in raids and arena, this is going downhill, like really fast.

Also if you even think of going for 35/35, Kabam have you ever thought how much gold/class sparks/alpha sparks are needed to do all of these?! Pretty sure we can't collect most of this in a monthly manner. The demands are way too higher than what the game serves us. So if I go for 35/35, I'll be forced to skip next month, simply because I won't have enough T2 Alphas or T3 Class sparks (which wasn't a problem with the old format)

That's NOT a rant, your calculations on the resources needed is simply wrong in many ways.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @ktomov sorry what i meant were the (daft, if done before) objectives like:
    - 10 mission fights with Bludgeon
    - 10 AM wins with Jazz
    - 10 Arena wins with MM

I imagine most of the community would cringe, especially the AM requirement.

But noobs/low level players would welcome these milestones.
  • LECHITYLECHITY Posts: 9
    edited January 2019
    BOFAD wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike the OP is not alone I have Bludgeon at R2 already..... If we aren't going to be able to get the objective then give me a refund

I am going to see how Kabam addresses this issue. If they don't want to do anything about it; I will contact Apple support and request for refund from Black Friday crystal. I bought 3 of them, $300 back in my pocket is worth it to me if they dont want to fix the issue.
    edited January 2019
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    @ktomov sorry what i meant were the (daft, if done before) objectives like:
    - 10 mission fights with Bludgeon
    - 10 AM wins with Jazz
    - 10 Arena wins with MM

I imagine most of the community would cringe, especially the AM requirement.

But noobs/low level players would welcome these milestones.

1) Mission fights with Bludgeon are not a problem, just do one Scout mission when it's available (even the t1 will work), there are enough bots and you'll waste 20 energy or so.
    2) 10 Arena wins with MM aren't a problem also, it's monthly objective after all. I've already done 5 fights with my 2*, 3* and 4*
    3) 10 AM wins though is a huge PITA. I'm in chilled Alliance and mostly we don't care about alliance ranking, but the guys at the top 10 spots are gonna feel it real tough. Either they'll have to spare a day doing lower lever and map, so everyone could achieve that, or they'll well .. have to take Jazz to simply win 2 fights per day and find it hard to complete the map.

I've expected this update to be a let down, but boy was I wrong. That's huge let down, mostly because the impossible monthly objectives and most probably the same chip rewards in arena and raids in coming days. Also this time the monthly objectives are as usual 28 days, so most probably we won't get that whole week of bots crystals arena, so no extra chips from dupes there too.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    To those who fret of having all their 4*s at r2+, you can either make use of sharks (they count, tested), or forge your 4* Cyclonus (will be offered back on calendar) and prepare for the sparks.
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391

Hey @LECHITY,

We actually planned ahead for this, and any Commander that has already taken one of these Bots to Rank 2 will get the objective manually granted to them next week. We mentioned this in the initial thread, but probably could have made it clearer.

So fret not! You will get the Objective granted to you.

Will that happen every month?
  • HrockHrock Posts: 132
    edited January 2019
    To clarify...I must forge away my moto, blud or jazz and either pull another one or purchase one from store?

Or I can keep my current moto, blud, and jazz and a dupe will count as new? My 4* jazz is forge 100. Prefer not to forge away and start him again.

@Kabam Miike
    Never mind. I pulled a moto from my saved crystal. Looks like a dupe counted as new :#
  • I see it's already been answered, but I just wanna throw out there. Does no body remember when they released megatronus's crystal a week early? I wondered the same thing when I pulled a 3* and maxed ranked him right away. But low and behold, they thought ahead, and I got the achievements for it
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021

Hey @LECHITY,

We actually planned ahead for this, and any Commander that has already taken one of these Bots to Rank 2 will get the objective manually granted to them next week. We mentioned this in the initial thread, but probably could have made it clearer.

@Kabam Miike I’ve got the
    4* Jazz
    4* Bludgeon
    I’ve got these maxed out their in my top 4* bots could you please look 👀 into everyone’s objectives that already have these bots
    I don’t wanna forge my top team away could you help us out ?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Jazz444 wrote: »

Hey @LECHITY,

@Kabam Miike I’ve got the
    4* Jazz
    4* Bludgeon
    I’ve got these maxed out their in my top 4* bots could you please look 👀 into everyone’s objectives that already have these bots
    I don’t wanna forge my top team away could you help us out ?

You can dupe either to complete 'get a 4* xxx' obj. Tested.
    edited January 2019
    Only a dupe is needed. As said..no need to forge existing. I kid not i just spun 3 crystals and pulled moto, blud and jazz. Servers must be favoring the three.. that kind of luck doesn't happen to me here.