Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Win 10 AM fights with Jazz.... Hell to the NAH

Dev team... This is a poorly thought out objective, as are many of them.

Do you realize the insanity that will ensue if all the players in an alliance want to fully complete the monthly objectives?

Rotating player lane assignments to get those 10 wins in AM across 18 players is an absolute nightmare for alliance leadership.

It should be raid wins, not AM wins.

Comments

• Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    This month objectives are far more harder & rewards less, but it’s typical Kabam. Do more to get less.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Skägg wrote: »
    Agree 100%, how the hell am I supposed to win ten fights in d80-100 with a 4* jazz that isn’t even forged...
    He’s r4 atm and perhaps I could r5 him but still it would such a headache... sure it’s prob fine for most alliances that run d30 or lower but cmon kabam...

Exactly. Not as much an issue for lower difficulty, but a major roadblock for almost any alliance in the top 10.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Wow they really slid this one in, didn't they? Seems like a snub to the top ranking AM alliances, AKA "The hand that feeds you"
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I guess everyone can pick one day to run Forgotten Ruins at d1 and take Jazz. :D
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    Are you going to get all three 5*s anyway? There’s crap all over in these objectives. I’d take the Jazz one over buying all three bots.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Poor top alliances, they work so hard and then get **** the hardest
    Kitten wrote: »

This, more than anything.

Most of the new objectives punish players who have spent $$$ buying bots prior to this, as well as players that have had the resources and capability to advance their rosters.

There's all kinds of wrong with the new objectives.

• Manthro wrote: »
    Kitten wrote: »

This, more than anything.

Most of the new objectives punish players who have spent $$$ buying bots prior to this, as well as players that have had the resources and capability to advance their rosters.

There's all kinds of wrong with the new objectives.

What kind of game punishes their players? What was Kabam thinking? Better yet, were they thinking at all?
    What kind of game punishes their players? What was Kabam thinking? Better yet, were they thinking at all?

Possibly, if they can get people to quit now, they'll be less tears when the game finally shuts down.
  • Darm0k wrote: »

Possibly, if they can get people to quit now, they'll be less tears when the game finally shuts down.

Damn. Would rather have mindless programmers rather than a malevolent force that wants to manipulate us into thinking the game dying was reasonable.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Darm0k wrote: »
    I guess everyone can pick one day to run Forgotten Ruins at d1 and take Jazz. :D

yep.. this is the only way I could think of that will allow members to use Jazz without throwing your group order into a mess AND to hit the objective within 1 AM run.

• VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Manthro wrote: »
    Agree 100%, how the hell am I supposed to win ten fights in d80-100 with a 4* jazz that isn’t even forged...
    He’s r4 atm and perhaps I could r5 him but still it would such a headache... sure it’s prob fine for most alliances that run d30 or lower but cmon kabam...

Exactly. Not as much an issue for lower difficulty, but a major roadblock for almost any alliance in the top 10.

Just because it's easy (lower) for you doesn't mean it's lower for everyone else. assuming the "lower" alliances are going the hardest level that their group can handle, the same issue would be applicable.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    edited January 2019
    Next month objective: win 10 AM fights using Hound :D
  • Bwah ha ha, my 4 star Jazz is buried in middle to bottom. I don't take Jazz on AM.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited January 2019
    Lower the difficulty to where you can explore with 15 members. Then let the 3 others to join a newly-created alliance and run map2d1. Work shift by 3. Done. You can share this alliance with other 5 alliances.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited January 2019
    There’s no hope in 100% completing the objectives
    Unless you have to following
    A power house Jazz for any lvl AM
    3million bot chips
    Tons of spare T2 Alpha to rank 2 all 3 featured 5*s
    Who’s going to do this without spending money 💰???

So everyone just have fun and buy your favorite 5*s or level up your favorites that you’ve got in your roster, because I imagine Act4 will come eventually it’s been asked for so much 😊
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    @jazz444 you can start a new alliance and run map 1 level 1 for a day, what's harder?

The others aren't meant to be easy. Me and many have predicted that, because we know Kabam better than a cheerleader.
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    Next month objective: win 10 AM fights using Hound :D

Quiet you before they make it so.
    @jazz444 you can start a new alliance and run map 1 level 1 for a day, what's harder?

The others aren't meant to be easy. Me and many have predicted that, because we know Kabam better than a cheerleader.

Lol Jazz is one of my best bots I can win 10 fights
    I was talking about my teammates and others that don’t have a Jazz strong enough
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Jazz444 wrote: »

I was talking about my teammates and others that don’t have a Jazz strong enough

and what about the guys in Omega et al, that are playing at difficulty level 80+? Their best Jazz will probably be a r5 4* max forged and at that level, it just wont be good enough. Not to mention they all would need to bring him at some stage and share the fights.
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Jazz444 wrote: »

and what about the guys in Omega et al, that are playing at difficulty level 80+? Their best Jazz will probably be a r5 4* max forged and at that level, it just wont be good enough. Not to mention they all would need to bring him at some stage and share the fights.

I know that’s why you need the 5* Jazz from the store
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    But these guys would need that Jazz up at r4 and decent forge probably. and even then, there are just some fights that Jazz can't handle and they probably wouldn't be able to make full use of having a Jazz on the squad.
    One way for kabam to fix this is to run a special AM series in-between the usual AMs where diffs can be set arbitrarily lower than usual and there are no milestones or rank rewards.
    One way for kabam to fix this is to run a special AM series in-between the usual AMs where diffs can be set arbitrarily lower than usual and there are no milestones or rank rewards.

Or just change the objective from 10 AM wins to 20 raid wins with Jazz in squad.
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    The worst part is that if you're only going to get one of the three 5*s, this objective is necessary to get 29
  • Manthro wrote: »

This becomes an issue, as you state, if you are trying to stay in the top 10. Most of my Alliance has this monthly objective done already. We did map 3 level one and just hammered the mission. We got lucky though, where as two of our members are on leave this weekend so we decided to take it easy...

I like that they did an objective for the Alliance Missions, but locking it to a specific bot that some people may not use...No Good.

Or just change the objective from 10 AM wins to 20 raid wins with Jazz in squad.

Seeing as how minor changes to tftf coding tend to have unknown and often crippling effects, I think collusion in AM is probably the only way this would get resolved. Would probably only require coordination between the top 3 to 5 AM alliances.
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    edited January 2019

Seeing as how minor changes to tftf coding tend to have unknown and often crippling effects, I think collusion in AM is probably the only way this would get resolved. Would probably only require coordination between the top 3 to 5 AM alliances.

LMAO, this is a grand idea and I'm in