Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

5STAR BOTS FORGING AND ARENA TIMEREPAIR/FAIRPLAY/FORGING

Hi guys,hope you all doing well after holiday season is gone and you enjoyed your time with family and friends! As you know me well I am maybe be one of rear players who didn’t miss day one to play this game from time game was lunched and I started to play this game I really enjoyed and even with some bugs and mistakes,but whoever works there is chance to make mistakes right,but isn’t mistake if you figure out and fix in right time! I really don’t like to bother you with stupid stuff because I believe you have more than enough people for spamming mail box! I’m wondering did you guys think how to make this game fair enough and give chances for players with only 5star bots to compete equally in events like ARENA,example me I have forged all my bots into 5stars and I cannot play ARENA BECAUSE ISNT FAIR ENOUGH TO COMPETE WITH PLAYERS WHO DIDNT FORGE THEIR BOTS YET! Because rewards are ridiculous not just because isn’t possible to compete also because recovery time and XP experience points are ridiculous! You should definitely do something about that and change the way and make some arenas for players with bots 5stars and that way courage other players to keep forging! Looking forward for you to reply back!
Kind Regards
BOSNIA-ÅLPHÅ-WT

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Who plays arena anyways... it’s not like they said they’d update them, and not update them lol
  • BosniaBosnia Posts: 23
    Game name is FORGED TO FIGHT NOT COLLECT TO FIGHT AND THATS HOW SHOULD BE!
  • Manthro wrote: »
    You forged your bots away, and now it isn't fair that you don't have enough bots to run arena?

Strange complaint

No it isn’t. Your being punished to make one bot strong. Arena is counterproductive. It’s going to take six months to build back your 4* roster. They need to fix arena.
  • Mufc14 wrote: »
    Giving more arena points & less cool down time for 5* will definitely encourage players to forge 4* bots.
    2* 2 hours to cool down
    3* 3 hours to cool down
    4* 4 hours to cool down
    5* 7 hours to cool down!!! isn’t supposed to be 5* hours?
    If you are fighting for top 30 you must keep your 4* bots because they give more points considering the cool down time compared to 5*.
    Anyway the game has & having bigger problems than this one so rest assured that it will not be fixed any time soon.

So true about the 5* cooldown time. They have been out long enough, it’s time for the cooldown to come down.

Many have hit the point where they can live with a 5* roster, rather than having one in the team for the luxury of an extra synergy. For those of us who have actual lives (and mostly 5*, I also forged into my 5s) who don’t want to stay up long hours just to get a decent arena score, a balance needs to be found.

And a 7-hour cooldown is a bit much now. I get 1 run at an arena per day due to how limiting this is. Please have the team consider reducing this @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious. Even 5 1/2 hours would be fine if you still want to deviate from 5 hour cooldown, but something has to give
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Manthro wrote: »
    You forged your bots away, and now it isn't fair that you don't have enough bots to run arena?

Strange complaint

No it isn’t. Your being punished to make one bot strong. Arena is counterproductive. It’s going to take six months to build back your 4* roster. They need to fix arena.

Punished?
    I respectfully disagree. In Earth Wars you get a crap bot and you're stuck with it. Here, you can max rank a bot, then max sig a bot because dups are valuable, then max forge a bot. Basically a never ending cycle of improving your best fighter.
    Don't wanna forge that 4* into that 5*? Don't. Use the 2/3*s...use sharks...those are EXCELLENT forge fodder.
    That being said, why sacrifice a 4* if you haven't maxed the 5*? And if you've maxed a 5*, why even NEED a 4*?
    Exactly, I’m 33 years old,love this game and earned everything by playing,but if they don’t want lose players they must change something regarding 5 star bots! I don’t want stay 24/7 playing arena, I’m not kid who’s parents don’t take control 4! As many players we have life,work,family,and time for us!
    5star bot upgraded 3/5 and forged is better than 5star bot 4/5 not forged,special considering that all of us not to skilled to get everything to upgrade bot to 4/5 and 5/5 without spending money! I play not pay!
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I said from the very start that whilst I thought the forge mechanic was fantastic in itself, it is very much a hinderance. You have a game mode that relies on having quantity over quality and then other game modes that rely very much on quality over quantity. It is extremely hard to balance the two.

I've held off forging my 4's in to my 5's in anticipation of better arena rewards and also because the arena crystals are a good source of energon/gold. I can only really do two arena runs so I'm relying on a full roster rather than a strong roster.

Also, unless you mass forge it's a very slow and unrewarding process with very little in the way of immediate impact. I tend to just forge a bot when it hits a certain sig level, but it's a very slow process and doesn't allow for fast enough progression to have kept up with the pace of the game unless you are skilled enough to overcome the need for more powerful bots.
  • Bosnia wrote: »

It's your own fault. Also you COLLECT to fight. Later on you FORGE some

You sound crazy. It’s not at all collect to fight. That statement is just moronic.
    Bosnia wrote: »

You sound crazy. It’s not at all collect to fight. That statement is just moronic.

You've read his other posts though right? He is pure troll who tries really hard to be a comedian
  • DaveJL wrote: »

You've read his other posts though right? He is pure troll who tries really hard to be a comedian

On the contrary, if i was a comedian I would have good jokes

What I mean is that you get more bots and forge some later. Have a big roster for arenas and stuff
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    Giving more arena points & less cool down time for 5* will definitely encourage players to forge 4* bots.
    2* 2 hours to cool down
    3* 3 hours to cool down
    4* 4 hours to cool down
    5* 7 hours to cool down!!! isn’t supposed to be 5* hours?
    If you are fighting for top 30 you must keep your 4* bots because they give more points considering the cool down time compared to 5*.
    Anyway the game has & having bigger problems than this one so rest assured that it will not be fixed any time soon.

This is probably the main issue. Why the extra time for the 5 star cooldown? Do the 5 stars give you that much extra points or is it just the standard bump?
    Maybe I am troll but this guy earned everything by playing this game! My statistics says more than 1000 words kiddo! a31sm85ejsv8.jpeg
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I think arena cool down time for bots is too short. Please make them 24 hours. :#
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Maybe I am troll but this guy earned everything by playing this game! My statistics says more than 1000 words kiddo! a31sm85ejsv8.jpeg
    giphy.gif

• Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Manthro wrote: »

Strange complaint

No it isn’t. Your being punished to make one bot strong. Arena is counterproductive. It’s going to take six months to build back your 4* roster. They need to fix GET RID OF arena.

• I bet even with reduced time there'll still be complaints.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    This post has a " moderator " tag on it. But no comment from a moderator .... Weird.
    Could have expected that " passing it to the team" text.
  • Slayer wrote: »
    This post has a " moderator " tag on it. But no comment from a moderator .... Weird.
    Could have expected that " passing it to the team" text.

I think the mods have edited the title or something. At least we know in that sense they’ve read it.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    I think arena cool down time for bots is too short. Please make them 24 hours. :#

No please shorten the time I can’t wait for 24hrs lol 😂
    Good joke bud hopefully they won’t do it lol 😂
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Where goes the moderator's reply, if any?
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Where goes the moderator's reply, if any?

Probably posted and then deleted their comment.
    it's because he tagged moderator in the original post
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited January 2019

Would you like a cookie or something? :lol: You cooled off 184 bots for a streak of 68; you must have a lot time on your hand.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Faithz17 wrote: »

WHAT???!!!