Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Best Bot: Demolition

I suddenly realized I forgot to post the other three, and by the time I realized someone else had already made Tactical. Oh well.

Again, please say your choice of bot both undupped and dupped.

Best Bot: Demolition 36 votes

Megatronus (yeah he's going to win probably)
58%
NutjobMichaelM11HrockDaveJLBlack_ThoughtRoosevelt_primeAvacalhator_1UrAverageMalakaSlayerTfpsoundwaveSycko5EliteDragonFunkie_YoyoTransformator79sinatraZero117VBaRdYaAmNmac10smg_ToaOfGreenJKINMockito 21 votes
Ironhide
8%
Legacy123HyperticonssPinkgoat 3 votes
ROTF Megatron
0%
Galvatron
25%
AnakinPrimeBodyopus79Tracked_SignalMr_WonderfulPhatBoy123BlackRazakScarredArachnid333ktomovKitten 9 votes
Mixmaster
2%
Joker69 1 vote
Waspinator
0%
Ramjet
5%
PeasOptimalOptimus_MV1 2 votes
Demo Sharkticon
0%

Comments

• ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited January 2019
    Galvatron
    2t5d2rg0d4h5.jpg

Think I've made my point
    (I made this btw)
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Dupped: Hmm... I will have to say Ironhide. Megatronus is still really good, but with a high dupe level Ironhide can pretty much 1-hit K.O. a bot with his special 3 (excluding the ones in LoC obviously, though it could be possible).

Undupped: Megatronus. No question. And his heavy does a TON of damage for some reason.
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    edited January 2019
    Mixmaster
    Mixdaddy of course. Seriously tho it's Ironhide
    edited January 2019
    Galvatron
    Galvatron is definetly no joke considering the amount of damage he can do with Dark Burn. It does lethal damage when it heavies, devastating damage on SP2, and an exponential amount of damage on the SP3. The fact that Dark Burn can go through Shields and Critical Armor is also a great thing to note. The Dark Energy Charges really make a difference in his stats as I notice a great increase in his Ranged Attacks, and I can really play the ranged attack game. Then there's his Signature Ability which is defined by two words: Absolute Chaos. Gaining Power and going Unstoppable? That's definitely a win.

Now, the reason why Megatronous is number one is, well, because he's reliant on his power gain. Whenever Megatronous get''s Power Drained by techs a lot it really hinders his abilites; he can't do anything but Dark Burn on heavy. Galvatron, on the other hand, can still charge up and gain a ranged and critical damage boost. Now I know you guys are wondering "Why would take a Demo against a Tech you n00b?" The reason why is because I want to see how flexible each bot is and how they can adapt to ANY situation.

But I will admit I may be a little bias towards Galvatron. Particularly because he was one of my favorite characters in G1.
    edited January 2019
    Galvatron

Now, the reason why Megatronous is number one

Whoops, meant to say "isn't" not "is".
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    It's quite clearly Megatronus. Followed by Galvatron and Wasp. The rest are about equal.
  • Galvatron
    Galvatron superior megatronus inferior
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Galvatron
    Megatronus is a really close second however I take damage above everything else, and Galvatron just does the most damage his sp2 is DEADLY
  • Megatronus (yeah he's going to win probably)
    JKIN wrote: »
    Dupped: Hmm... I will have to say Ironhide. Megatronus is still really good, but with a high dupe level Ironhide can pretty much 1-hit K.O. a bot with his special 3 (excluding the ones in LoC obviously, though it could be possible).

Undupped: Megatronus. No question. And his heavy does a TON of damage for some reason.

I agree.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Galvatron
    Galvatron, Master of all...except Rhinox.
    And Soundwave maxed, sig>65
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I want to say Galvatron, Mv Megatron and Ironhide.
    Voted for Megatronus thought because he has; survivability, healing and power control, I like it
  • Ramjet
    Ramjet is brilliant. However ironhide is better than megatronus and galvatron. My real vote is for ironhide
  • Galvatron
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Galvatron, Master of all...except Rhinox.
    And Soundwave maxed, sig>65

Soundwave with high sig is infuriating to fight in general I think. Bringing galv just makes things worse there.

Galv still rules for damage output, which I guess is the entire point of demo class