Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

once more i wont be able to explore expert

megatron on that annoying mod. you cant even make a combo and he just counters you with a special . cant you make a kid game ,a kid game. please at least let us make a combo. fix it for players who cant afford in app purchases.

Comments

• SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Play other spotlight , story . Get better at the game .
    Earn Energon , use it on revives and fight megatron again.
    Trick is to get better and not blame kabam for your hardships
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    bacondude wrote: »
    megatron on that annoying mod. you cant even make a combo and he just counters you with a special . cant you make a kid game ,a kid game. please at least let us make a combo. fix it for players who cant afford in app purchases.

Ahhh this isn’t a kids game
    Mostly adults play some kids play
  • DenisDenis Posts: 18
    uestydu955wg.png

Megatrona yellow beat Jack 4 * 3/30, and Megatron blue beat Bladzhen 4 * 3/30, generally excellent!)
  • D3v1LD3v1L Posts: 65
    Good counters to Megatron are duped Prowl,Shockwave and all bots,who power drain,leak,lock the opponent.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Get a Starscream with Null Ray.

That's what I did, finished him. He only took a quarter of my health or so.

BTW We're talking about the Megatron that is NOT ROTF right?
  • Silly rabbit! Trix are for kids!

Maybe you just need to step down one level of difficulty, upgrade your bots, or be a better player.
  • well thank you all i was able to explore expert..luckyly i got og prime from 2-4 star featured..he makes everything easy
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    The only advice I can give is simply wait and counter, try if you want to go in for a combo if you want after a heavy and WATCH OUT for the special 1
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    I burned through 2500 Energon... about 2350 of that came in the Expert Special Mission 3.2 alone in my attempt to 100% explore Expert. I admit, I approached both Megatrons incorrectly in my attempts to beat them. Maybe I should have used Blaster or Shockwave instead of Ratchet or Jetfire... my 5* Soundwave was at least somewhat effective, but the key was using the other bots to wear down ROTF Megs to about 11% before going with Soundwave (avoid triggering All Hail Megatron! too soon). After the revive/repair replenish, hit G1 Megs similarly... use my other bots to wear old Megs down, then finish him off with Megatronus. I burned through over 80% of my Energon (I wish WarCat had done a Map because I was flying semi-blind and was not ready), but ultimately it was my fault for not being ready to handle Expert Mod Correctly. Still, the pain was worth it... a duped 5* bot came from 1 of the Awarded Triple Threat Crystals.
  • Technobot wrote: »
    (I wish WarCat had done a Map because I was flying semi-blind and was not ready)

I used the lower difficulties to map out the enemies. Anyway, a node in Easy/Medium only costs 1 energy, & you also get Energon for playing them.

It's my first time trying to 100% Expert, & below is how I tackled ROTF Megatron in the most annoying path. I hope this helps anyone having trouble with him:

https://youtu.be/2PtGqe4ULn0

• JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    ArnZeBarn wrote: »
    Technobot wrote: »
    (I wish WarCat had done a Map because I was flying semi-blind and was not ready)

I used the lower difficulties to map out the enemies. Anyway, a node in Easy/Medium only costs 1 energy, & you also get Energon for playing them.

It's my first time trying to 100% Expert, & below is how I tackled ROTF Megatron in the most annoying path. I hope this helps anyone having trouble with him:

https://youtu.be/2PtGqe4ULn0

I used Medium to write notes and quotes for my TFTF book, then completed and explored Hard, and am trying to explore Medium.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I hate to say it, but... Jetfire is hands down the best bot to tackle ROTF Megatron and OGMT.

Absorb ranged does not work on reflected basic ranged shots, and you can take down his electophobia shield easily with a heavy attack.

Interesting enough... Scream instant shock damage from null ray also works to take down that shield, but you have to fight at disadvantage
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Shockwave too. The absorb ranged doesn’t take ranged damage, but if you have shock charges built up, it’ll still apply shock. Megatron doesn’t rush in that often either so you can kinda stay back and pew pew a few shots after building up.