Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Best Bot: Brawler

So, I haven't seen any actual polls for best bot for each class, only "Against The Odds", so I decided to make some. Here is the one for Tech.

Please say your opinion on both dupped and undupped bots.

Best Bot: Brawler 29 votes

Primal
31%
Austin555555DaveJLBlack_ThoughtRoosevelt_primePhatBoy123ScarredArachnid333EliteDragonEuler314tEa 9 votes
MV1
31%
HrockSparkShredderSwipeprimeCeltTfpsoundwaveOptimalOptimus_MV1sinatraZero117Vpenehiriwa 9 votes
Tantrum
10%
Joker69GojuanesKitten 3 votes
Motormaster
6%
Tracked_Signalmac10smg_ToaOfGreen 2 votes
Grimlock
17%
NutjobMr_WonderfulJazz444Funkie_YoyoJKIN 5 votes
Grindor
3%
JIMMY_SAB 1 vote
Sharkticon Brawler
0%

Comments

• JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Grimlock
    Dupped: Grimlock is definitely the best dupped brawler. Replacing damaging debuffs for melee buffs? He can wreck most of the bots in the game.

Undupped: MV1 for me. He is a very solid bot, dishes out some very good damage. For me, personally, it doesn't really matter whether he is dupped or undupped.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Primal
    Votes out for Harambe.
  • There is gonna be a lot of drama in this thread. I can tell already
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Grimlock
    Yes whenever I choose the Brawler I want a fight brakes out lol 😂
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited January 2019
    Grimlock
    Grimlock is the best in raids!, only if DUPLICATED
    If you wanna take on Wheeljack on a harm accelerator go ahead get a perfect game don’t lose any health at all, unless you slip and can’t dodge a special attack

If there’s Cheetor or another Scout on the harm accelerator just dodge as annoying as they do Grimlock will not lose any health, unless you get hit with a special

This is why I chose Grimlock for raids instead of MV1 Optimus
    MV1 Optimus needs to dodge specials from other bots when he does so he’s dying of bleeding from the harm accelerator
    When a Scout is on the harm accelerator they evade so much he bleeds almost to death cause he can’t punch them

So Grimlock is my pick for raids, fighting against the harm accelerator, you can dodge for as long as you want Fight as long as you no pressure he can’t bleed unless you get hit with a special attack
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Primal
    I would say Primal as he offers the most versatility.
    then
    Tantrum for outright damage, Grimlock if duped for DoT.

• OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited January 2019
    MV1
    Mv1 is the best brawler. Simple and basic, but has everything. Good damage. Armor. Bleed. Can heal when bleeding. Best counter to bonecrusher. Better than Grimlock by a mile.