Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Reforged: Alliance Mission

Kabam,

Since its too hard to change up the bots for AM, could you replace this map with the old Ancient Sanctum map. At this point. I'd settle for that than continuing with this map. It fits with the current spotlight as well with Megatron as the final boss.

Just ignore the community if they complain about needing to have a full team of same skilled players to run it. Update the rewards 3 months later to make them happy then swap it back to this map after 6 months. That way we'll have something "new" every 6 months.

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    This could happen
  • Kaoz wrote: »
    Kabam,

Since its too hard to change up the bots for AM, could you replace this map with the old Ancient Sanctum map. At this point. I'd settle for that than continuing with this map. It fits with the current spotlight as well with Megatron as the final boss.

Just ignore the community if they complain about needing to have a full team of same skilled players to run it. Update the rewards 3 months later to make them happy then swap it back to this map after 6 months. That way we'll have something "new" every 6 months.

Hummm
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I am starting to see why Kabam decided to call it the Ancient Sanctum because the map has seriously become ancient.

At this rate, they may as well just have empty nodes across the whole map that would allow us to finish the map in 2 minutes and just get it over with so we can get our bots out of that map. It's beyond dull and with R5 5 stars out there now, way too easy.

Our alliance is almost exclusively taking Rank 2 and I'd say the majority of the alliance ends with 15/15 items. The Rank 1 alliance is doing D100. What more proof is needed that a new map needs to be released?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious think you can get Gerald back in the proverbial saddle and get him to switch the bots and/or mods out for the AM map?

I think I can hit up the Top 10 alliance leaders to see if we can all chip in and Venmo some money to him if he needs it.

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Synthwave wrote: »
    I am starting to see why Kabam decided to call it the Ancient Sanctum because the map has seriously become ancient.

Hahaha! Even when they changed it, they kept the same name.
  • HrockHrock Posts: 132
    For god sakes, please roll out a t2a, t3b daily spark trial so I can quit this AM map. AM map is so old its annoying and the 1 hr timers make it a horrible life drain away from important things