Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

I keep on crashing and when I’m fighting it all I can do is block

Please tell me if you have the same problem as me
Tagged:

Comments

• JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    What device are you playing on?
  • iPhone 6
  • Please can someone fix this
    I really like this game and I want to keep on playing it
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Have a look at REQUIREMENTS thread for up to date findings on F2F compatibility
  • OnyxheadOnyxhead Posts: 20
    edited January 2019
    I’m having the same issue. I can’t fight 2 or 3 fights without the game crashing since this latest small bug fix update a few days ago.
  • tEatEa Posts: 65
    You just got Kabamed!! You can try tech support, but don’t be surprised if they play ignorant of any game glitches. Send them a video, so they’ll tell you they notified senior team members & won’t be telling anything else.
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited January 2019
    Apple iPhone 6 was released in September 2014 only has 1 GB RAM; it's time to get a new device.

Even my lowly Android tablet with a slow poke Mediatek processor has 1.5GB.

The game crashes on an April 2018 device with 4GB RAM, but it just takes longer.
  • There’s already a thread about this called “bugged update” and it’s not time to get a new device because this bugged update is affecting some newer devices as well. It seems to be mostly affecting apple products with a small amount of android devices as well.
  • So is anyone from kabam gonna fix it???!!!!
  • tEatEa Posts: 65
    Pinkgoat wrote: »
    So is anyone from kabam gonna fix it???!!!!

Who knows
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    As phones go, I have my account on three: An iPhone 7, an iPhone XS, and some random 2018 one.

None of those lag.
  • JKIN wrote: »
    As phones go, I have my account on three: An iPhone 7, an iPhone XS, and some random 2018 one.

None of those lag.

Well perhaps it’s not something to do with the phone but like maybe kabam messed up or something